Nylon Fantasy

Real Estate Agent Jillian Janson has a knack for getting whatever house sold she wants sold no matter the condition. This over priced studio is a tough sale but Jillian uses her intuition to seal the deal. Jillian can see her loser client staring at her nylon feet and knows what to do. Jillian slips off her shoes and shows off her perfect nylon soles. Jillian can she she now has control over him. Jillian makes and agreement she will let him cum from her pantyhose soles but only if he buys the house. The loser can do nothing but agree. Jillian makes him shoot his load all over her sheer pantyhose feet and make him sign the papers.

Name: Real Estate Agent Jillian Janson Seals The Deal With Footjob
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:35
Size: 948 Mb

Sexy Rachel Adams stands in the hotel room. Topless and wearing panties and pantyhose, the sexy MILF nervoulsy awaits her fate. Her elbows are slammed together with paracord and her wrists are tight tight to her sides with more paracord, put strain on her arms and inflicting the 1st taste of her pain to come. Once her arms are secure, Her tits and nipples are assaulted, pinched, slapped and groped. Rachel struggles, attempting to dodge the pain being inflicted on her small but sexy tits. Her legs are then tied with rope above the knee. A ballgag is secured tight in her mouth to keep her protest down. After her legs are secured above the knees, the assault on her tits begins again. Rachel's small, sexy tits and nipples are again slapped, pinched and groped, all as a warm up phase for the torture to come.
Rachel is sat is a chair. Her elbows still slammed together with paracord and her hands at her side. Rope is used to secure the sexy MILF to the chair. Her ankles are then spread and tied to each leg of the chair. Rachel is totally helpless and defenseless and her pain and suffering are about to get much worse.
Rachel's BDSM tit and nipple torture intensify as clothespins are places across both of her tiits. Rachel cries and sobs through her gag as the pain from the clothespins kicks in. Her ballgag is removed and Rachel is told to stick her tongue out as a metal, banded nipple clamp is placed and secured tightly on her tongue. The pain brings even more tears, sobs and cries from the sexy MILF as her suffering continues.

Name: Rachel Adams
Duration: 00:21:08
Size: 851 Mb

Do you think you could be a good leather slave for me? Let's test this as I tease you with my sexy red leather business suit...I want to see your cock hard and leaking. Can you hold off until I milk you onto my leatherclad ass?

Name: Fetish Liza - Leather Cum Slave Audition
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:43
Size: 433 Mb

Dacy is back and now a real estate agent. Dacy is trying sell a way over priced hose but knows she can get the deal. Dacy has the ability to exploit her customers especially single loser guys. Dacy notices this loser is fixated at her pantyhose clad feet dipping and dangling out of her heels Dacy knows exactly what she has to do. Dacy brings him to one of the empty bed rooms. Dacy then wraps her nylon soles around his cock and lets the loser know she will let him cum from her pantyhose feet if he agrees to buy this house. The loser cant help but to agree with Dacy's sheer silky pantyhose soles wrapped around his cock. Dacy jerks his cock till he lows his load. Dacy shows her cummy mess as she laughs at what a loser he is and how she got him to buy this house.

Name: Real Estate Agent Dacy Lynn Seals The Deal With Footjob
Duration: 00:08:07
Size: 637 Mb

Tiny white pantyhose upskirts during real review.
I did a short review of Samsung 360 because this camera made me disappointed pretty much. I've made a selfie video with it and was shocked to see the quality of image. Samsung says it's 4k but it's 4k for whole sphere! Dimension of field of view is really small and i don't know the situation where this camera could be use with such quality.

Name: Jeny Smith - Talking About Samsung 360
Duration: 00:04:53
Size: 59.7 Mb

So. I've got everything set up just the way you asked. All the keys you sent me are secured in the time-lock safe, and it's set to open tomorrow morning. I've got all the locking clothes here, none of which I've tried on yet. And I'm ready to start with these... chastity pantyhose, I guess? They're heavy, and I can feel that there's something odd about them, but they look like regular tights. I have no idea how I'm supposed to lock them, but maybe it'll be more obvious once I have them on? Let's see. And here we are! Now, let's see if we can figure out how to lock... oh. Oh! I think they locked themselves? Yeah, these are definitely locked! Wow, these are serious... I thought they'd just be a little hard to get out of, but I'm not sure I can do it. Well. I guess I'm going to go lounge around in these for a little while, and I'll be back for part two in a little while. Now, for part two, I see that we have a leotard - no, excuse me, a chastity leotard. My goodness, you really don't want me getting out of this outfit, do you? Well, that's OK. I can be a damsel-in-spandex-distress for a little while. So, let me just slide my feet in here... hm, this is a little different. When I put on these pantyhose I thought they were just kind of a novelty, but now that I know I really can *not* escape them... well, I assume the leotard is just as secure. I don't know if I should do this or not... I mean, really, I didn't even test out the keys. Of course, I'm sure they work... but if I'm going to do this, I really had better be ready to commit to wearing it until tomorrow morning. Doesn't seem like it's locked yet, so I still have options. Are you sure that's what you want? Of course, I'm not waiting for an answer. That's only fair, right? I mean, I don't get to decide what I wear tonight, so I don't think you should get to change your mind either. If you're wondering, the answer is yes: it absolutely locks itself, you can really feel it when it happens, and I have very definitely been caught in your trap. This is what I'm wearing tonight. I do hope you like it. And, finally, we come to the boots. Of course you noticed these. You just can't tear your eyes way from these little padlocks, can you? Mm-hm. Now, the keys to these padlocks... well, they're in the time safe with all my other keys. Are you sure you want me to put these on? Don't you like seeing my beautiful, soft, glossy feet? You don't want to lock them away in a cage of kinky white leather, do you? Unable to be freed without the keys? Well, it seems that my fate is sealed, then. I can't remove one thread of this outfit. I'm still astonished that I can't get these pantyhose off. I don't have any idea how they work, but they just don't budge. You know, I thought I might put on some outerwear and go for a jog this evening; these chastity pantyhose could pass as running tights with no problem. But I don't think I could pass these boots off as gym shoes.

Name: Scarlett Foxett - Locked In Your Chastity, And Loving It
Duration: 00:26:56
Size: 873 Mb

I'm feeling so horny while wearing my sexy black tights and tiny thong! My sparkling jewelry and seductive makeup make this elegant outfit so hot!!! Watch as I show off my tight booty and cute titties in this barely there bralette! Let's get horny together baby!!!

Name: Clair Elizabeth - Horny In Tights
Duration: 00:06:49
Size: 170 Mb

My Pimp loves to fuck filled cheap whores. and i am one of his girls! That day, I m working dressed with my spandex skirt and nude helly. With those extreme Louboutin high heels i am wearing, i look wonderful . When my pimp stopped at my working place with his car i really knew i had to do my best to impress his friend. For my lovely pimp i would do everything. So i show my nice boobs at the window and already talk so dirty to him. I bring into the car and he introduce me to his friend like the best piece of meat he's making money with. AAhhh when men are talking.... So, as i was expected, My pimp fucked my pussy hard affer i blow him. Then he turned me upside down and fuck my ass. I told him how much i was dissapointed no one didnt fucked me in my ass today... ( yes also to impress my pimp's friend) so he fucked my ass deeply like only a real slut can be fucked. Not slow....straight into my ass. Then i finally ride his cock in the car. After he totally teared open my tights . He fucked me so hard than he finally came into my pussy. The perfect creampie that make me so happy to walk in the street full of sperm.

Name: Julie Skyhigh - Julie Creampied by her Pimp
Duration: 00:20:31
Size: 658 Mb

After a long office day I summon my house boy to come closer. I am sure he has noticed my new LEATHER skirt during the day. He has been good so I allow him to worship it with his nose and mouth, tasting my leathers and getting him hard. Of course my pleasure CUMS first, his tongue will be used to lick my leatherclad pussy before I order him to SPUNK on my LEATHER SKIRT.

Name: Fetish Liza - Leather ass worship with cumshot
Duration: 00:15:55
Size: 411 Mb

I’m running a special at my clinic this month. For just a small additional fee, your slave can get one last ruined orgasm before its castration!
Your wife and step-daughter are out in the waiting room. They are going through a catalog, trying to decide what to do with your testicles once they are no longer attached to your body. You are going to be much better off as a eunuch. You won’t need chastity anymore. You’ll be nice and pacified, asexual and totally submissive. Instead of focusing on yourself, you can really focus all your attention and energy on whatever your wife and step-daughter want. And if you don’t like your orgasms being ruined, great! This is going to be the last ruined orgasm of your life, so it looks like in a way you are getting what you want, too.
You are going to be so great at focusing on housecleaning and domestic chores once you no longer have a sex drive. Let’s face it, you’ve been selfish. Always thinking about your silly orgasm, your silly desires. Well, no more. We are going to take all that away from you today! And once all your pathetic neediness is taken care of, your wife can focus a lot more of her time on a real man. She’s going to find a guy who is much better endowed than you ever were and focus all her attention on him while you stay home and wash her soiled delicates by hand. Ok, so, your last ruin! Excellent, I think we’ve gotten it all out. I’m going to just get my equipment and then slip a little green band around your scrotum. You just stay right here because you don’t have any other choice! Ok, so this little band goes around, like so. Now you keep still in the rope while your testicles turn black and fall off. It will only hurt for a little while and then you won’t feel anything. Your wife is going to be so happy! Can’t wait to tell her how well this procedure today went.

Name: Madam Director - One Last Ruin before your Castration
Duration: 00:13:43
Size: 0.98 Gb

Video released 06/27/24

If you wanna be my lover, you've got to get with my kinks. The caged-cock, mean dryhumps and what feels like eternal bondage kind.

Hot intimate denial filled day for the boy who wouldn't stop asking me out. I'm sure latex slippiness on your tight cock ALMOST feels good.

Name: Mandy Marx - The GFE Experience
Duration: 00:17:08
Size: 750 Mb