Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:37
Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 926 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMBER AND AVA ROWEN - BENNYS KEY GIVEN TO BOYFRIEND STEP-SISTER TO HOLD" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 06/14/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, UHD, ULTRA HD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, BRAT GIRLS, MEAN FEMALES, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SEXY MINISKIRT, SHINY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY NYLON, ROLEPLAY, ROLE PLAY, FAMILY FANTASY, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, KEYHOLDER, KEY HOLDING, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOELICKER, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, PATHETIC LOSER, SOLES LICKING, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: It has been decided. Ava Rowen is going to be Bennys key holder. She just turned 18 and needs a simp for a chastity class. So, this semester Bennys key belongs to her! He is hesitant to agree. He thought him and Amber were best friends. Amber ensures him they will always be best friends, but he needs to be a good boy and let Ava Rowen hold the key for the semester. Gosh, don’t make it that big of a deal. And his key is just a phone call away if she wants to see him. His good boy ribbons get cut off. He can have them back when he earns them. Time to get to work. Benny crawls over and starts cleaning her heels. Licking the bottoms clean and sucking the heel, it has begun. This young beautiful girl is turning mean.

Download LINK:

Download File (926.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 716 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "FACE SITTING PARTY IS OVER, DO MY FEET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/14/24)
TAGS:
CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, TATTOO, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT LICKER, FOOTLICKER, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BETA MALE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT, FACESITTING, BREATH PLAY, FACE SITTING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Mercy is sitting on her slaves face talking about what a sweaty day it's been totally forgetting the slave is even there. "I've been on the elliptical, out in the sun, strap-on fucking slaves, beating this one" she says. She gets up and the slave gasps, sucking in some much needed oxygen. Enough face sitting though, Mercy lays on the floor and puts her feet on the bench and tells the slave she wants him to worship them.

She reveals her soles to the camera and tells the slave to sniff them and comments that they must be sweaty. Her feet and toes are nice and long and gorgeous for any foot lover. There are a few hairs trapped between her toes so she has the slave pull them out and eat them after he almost foolishly tossed them to the side. He is ordered to lick the entire surface of her soles and then between the toes. "How lucky are you, I could be sucking my own toes" she tells him. She says she never cleans between her toes because she has slave tongues to do that. You get great views of Mercy's long feet and toes but also her entire long lean body. She tells the slave to use his hands to massage one foot while licking the other. "It's bad enough you're dumb but no one wants a dumb and lazy slave" she tells him. Mercy mentions she has been busting other slaves balls today so that might be why her feet taste so salty. "He's just a filthy slave after all, this gives his life meaning" Mercy says as a reminder that her feet in any state are a blessing to him.

Download LINK:

Download File (717.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:25:57
FileSize: 1145 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS MEDEA MORTELLE: "CUCKOLDING IS YOUR ONLY SEX LIFE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/28/23)
TAGS:
FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM SEX, VERBAL HUMILIATION, CUMEATING, BETA, CUM EATING, ALPHA, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, CUM ON PUSSY, SPERM, SEMEN
DESCRIPTION: I would never let you fuck me. So put your cock in chastity, because this video is way too hot for you! I've invited Alrik Angel, a young, trained handsome guy that you could never match! We will humiliate you and make you our ridiculous beta bitch. Can you believe this is the first time I've ever fucked Alrik or even made out with him? I just knew that we have great chemistry and our sex was so damn good. Every now and then I will throw an insult at you. Be grateful for every bit of attention, because we really have better things to do. When I suck Alrik's cock, you will painfully realize that I love cock, just not yours! Of course, I also enjoy extended and repeated oral sex by my alpha. These are all things that you will never experience, because you are simply a full blown sex failure! And then his cock... when my strong man pushes it into me, I lose my mind and make sounds you've never heard from a woman before. By the end of this passionate love game, I have an orgasm and of course my alpha does too.... He shoots his cum directly onto my pussy. Today is your lucky day loser. I'll let you get close to my pussy, but only so you can lick off my alpha's cum. Come on, dirty slave!

Clip language is English.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:40
FileSize: 1386 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GIRLS IN CHARGE: "GLORY HOLE WHORE FEEDBACK - EVA, ALORA" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/25/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, SEX TOYS, DILDO PLAY, DILDO SUCKING, BRAT GIRLS, STRAPON GAGGING, STOCKINGS, NYLON, SEXY CLOTHING, REDHEAD, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, YOUNG DOMMES, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: This cock sucking slave recently spent his first night working for Eva and Alora at a glory hole.

They've taken a look at his feedback in online reviews. Even though they don't charge much they still want him to give excellent customer service to gain more return clients. They want to keep his mouth busy every night.

Unfortunately for him, not all of the reviews are full of praise. So as they read through the feedback, they make sure he practices to overcome any imperfections in his technique.

Afterwards, they send him off to practice so he is good and ready for that night's glory hole shift. He’d better be, because the girls came up with a perfect punishment for every bad review he gets.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:20
FileSize: 639 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "TWO MINUTES WITHOUT AIR UNDER VIOLET'S BIG JUICY BUTT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/15/24)
TAGS:
SWEAT, ARMPITS, BLONDE, BREATH PLAY, FULLWEIGHT, BIG ASS, BDSM, UNDER FEMALE ASS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, VERBAL ABUSE, PATHETIC MALE, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Violet is sitting on her slaves face in her workout attire, having just got out of the gym. She's sweaty and damp in all the right places. She is very comfortable on his head and in no mood to be lifting up every 30 seconds to let him breathe. First she wiggles her ass on his face then pulls down her shorts and her big ass cheeks just spill out. She stands up and removes her shorts all together before sitting back down on his face once again. The mirror catches a great angle of her big bubble butt.

"Let's see how long you can hold your breath" she says. She sits firmly and makes sure he gets no air, giving him the time as she goes. The slave makes it to a minute with no movement so she tickles him a bit but he keeps going. A minute and a half passes and she comments that he did better than the other slave she face sat earlier in the day. At 1:55 she counts him down and he makes it all the way to 2 minutes and she gives him a few extra seconds for good luck before lifting up and letting him gasp for air. Impressive. She calls him her champ for the day and takes off her bra and shirt as a reward until she realizes he can't see her tits from under her ass... but you can. She bounces on his face to punish it a bit. She smells her armpits and they are sweaty like the rest of her. Oh well, she wants to sit on his face again. "I know slaves love sweat but I know what they love more" she says as the camera scrolls back down to her big ass as she gyrates it on her slaves face. "This big juicy ass" she adds, and it's true, it's an ass worth suffering for.

Download LINK:

Download File (639.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online