Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:36
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1517 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "AFTER WHIPPING SMOKE BREAK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/19/24)
TAGS:
BUBBLE GUM, CLASSIC SMOKING, LEASHED AND COLLARED, CHASTITY BITCH, BETA HUMILIATION, SHORT SKIRT, HIGH HEEL BOOTS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY NYLON, MINISKIRT, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, AMG, MMG, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, PATHETIC LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM
DESCRIPTION: Sometimes after a long and hard day of beating slaves, Lexi Chase likes to relax with a smoke break. Good thing there are plenty of ash trays laying around for her to use...

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:14
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 2105 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LICKING GIRLS FEET: "ALISA, DORI, LEONA AND RADA - PARTY FOR THE NEW GODDESS!" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 05/23/24)
TAGS:
UHD, ULTRA HD, FAT SHAMING, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS GAGGING, GROUP DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING, FEET SNIFFING, BRUNETTES, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, DIRTY TALK, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, BDSM, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, ARROGANT GIRLS, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Rada decided to introduce the new goddess Leona to her friends Alisa and Dori. "An interesting party awaits us today!" said Rada. When Alisa and Dori came to visit, stupid slave kelly ran to meet them and kiss their boots. Goddess Rada taught all her slaves to serve her friends as well as they serve her.. "What a worthless slave you have!" said Alisa after she examined the ugly kelly. Rada invited her friends to go into the living room. Now kelly needs to clean the guests' shoes with her tongue. "Let her first get rid of the dust on your shoes, and right after that we'll have fun with it!" said Rada. kelly dutifully cleans the shoes of her Goddess' friends. As soon as the dust from the shoes was in the mouth of the stupid whore, the girls decided to find out if their feet smelled strongly after the long journey to the Rada. kelly began to inhale deeply the smell of sweat inside the guests' shoes. The smell seems to be so strong that kelly begins to lose consciousness from time to time. "Don't you dare shame me!" says Rada and orders kelly to smell her feet and the feet of her friends. The girls enjoy humiliation the worthless whore!

Download LINK:

Download File (2.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:11
FileSize: 2118 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LICKING GIRLS FEET: "KIRA AND PAMELA - YOU ARE OUR DOORMATS!" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 05/24/24)
TAGS:
UHD, ULTRA HD, SOCKS WORSHIP, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SOCKS SMELLING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FLOOR LICKING, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, TOES LICKING, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, FOOT SMELLING, FEET SNIFFING, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIANS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY TALK, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, BDSM, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, ARROGANT GIRLS, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Kira and Pamela decided to invite a cleaning service to clean their houses, but just washing the floors is boring. It's more fun to use the tongues of dirty whores as rags for the floor. Now slaves monica and marina have become their floor rags. The Goddesses began to wash the floor with their tongues, the girls spat on the floor so that more dust would stick to the tongues of the slaves. But it seems that the floor is too clean. But the Goddesses' socks are very dusty and smell like Kira and Pamela's sweat. The girls ordered the dirty whores to wash their feet, but before that they allowed them to enjoy the smell of worn socks. Stupid slaves follow the orders of their Goddesses, just to touch their feet at least once. When it was time to wash their feet, the stupid whores began to moan with pleasure. “You dirty bitches and nonentity, you will be our rags for our feet all your life, haha!” Said Kira. The tongues of the whores were actively working on the feet of the Goddesses. The girls thought the work of slaves was not enough, they ordered them to open their mouths and began to wash their feet on the tongues of dirty whores.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:48
FileSize: 991 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "ROUGHING UP THE LITTLE GUY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/26/24)
TAGS:
FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT KISSING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD, BRUNETTES, TATTOO, GIANTESS, AMAZONS, SHRINKING FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, TRIPLE FEMDOM, GROUP FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, GODDESS WORSHIP, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT, BREATH PLAY, SIT ON FACE, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: A 6'5" stud is magically reduced to not much more than 5' tall and now he is face to face with Miss Sadie, Miss Celine and Mistress Mercy... and they plan to rough him up. Sadie starts by putting him in a headlock and dragging him to the floor. She wraps her legs around his waist and sways back and forth and he is too weak to resist being tossed around like a rag doll. Mercy stands over him to scissor him but he is so little she has to squat to do it. Poor little guy starts kicking so he is pushed to the floor where they step on him and roll him around until Celine tells him to kiss her feet. "Can you smell the last slaves ball sweat on my feet?" she asks him. Celine lays across the length of his body and being a bigger girl he almost vanishes underneath her. She squeezes his head between her powerful thighs. He looks like he is trying to swim away under her as you see only arms and legs.

They decide to lift him up off the ground and swing him back and forth before flipping him over on his back and then swinging him some more. They tell him to try to escape and as he starts to crawl away, Mercy grabs his legs and he falls onto his stomach so all three of them sit on him, Celine on his head... and she totally crushes it. When they stand up he tries to get up but is pushed back down by their feet. They decide to take turns smothering him under their asses. Sadie starts and soon he is kicking. Mercy steps on his balls. Then Celine takes her turn on his face and her big luscious ass completely buries his head. Next Mercy takes her turn, bouncing on his face a bit and reaching back to pull his nipples. As she settles in on his face Celine tells him "From now on you will do everything that we say", otherwise this little guy will be kept in the small cage, which will be his new home. His days of intimidating women and men is over!

Download LINK:

Download File (991.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:15
FileSize: 479 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "BOOT PARADISE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/13/24)
TAGS:
MISTRESS VICTORIA COLONNA, MVC, DOUBLE DOMINATION, HEAD TRAMPLING, STOMPING, ITALIAN FEMDOM, BRUNETTE, PANTYHOSE, NYLON, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, LEATHER BOOTS, SOLES LICKING, BDSM, KNEE HIGH HEELS, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, BOOT SLAVE, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, VERBAL ABUSE, SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: ITALIAN SPEAKING

My friend Mistress and I wear very expensive leather boots. With us there are three slaves, we allow two of them to lick and worship them, while another acts as a footstool without having the privilege of licking and seeing them. When we are satisfied with the work done by the two lucky ones, we have fun crushing their empty heads with our boots.

DIALOGHI IN ITALIANO

Io e la mia amica Mistress indossiamo dei costosissimi stivali di pelle. Con noi ci sono tre schiavi, a due permettiamo di leccarli e adorarli, mentre un altro ci fa da poggiapiedi senza avere il privilegio di leccarli e vederli. Quando siamo soddisfatte del lavoro svolto dai due fortunati, ci divertiamo a schiacciare le loro teste vuote con i nostri stivali.

Download LINK:

Download File (479.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:25:37
FileSize: 1483 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "RED HOT EDGING" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 05/24/24)
TAGS:
UHD, ULTRA HD, SHINY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY NYLON, YGK, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SHINY LATEX, PVC, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, EDGING, FEMDOM POV, TEASE AND DENIAL, LEGS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SLAVE TRAINING, ASS WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORGASM DENIAL, GOONING
DESCRIPTION: You become so deeply aroused and enslaved by The Goddess in Red. Kneel and obey, slave. When I snap My fingers, you are to stroke. Stroke My property to whatever I command. I slowly take you deeper and deeper into total edging bliss. Ache and leak as you stare at the floor I walk on! Dreaming I was walking all over you. you feel complete belonging at My divine soles. Stare and stroke as you have the honour of begging to lick them clean! Becoming nothing but My edging toy, under My total control. Surrender as you stroke to My powerful pantyhose legs, My shiny red PVC, My divine ass you exist to worship. Kiss it and thank Me for your tormenting tease and denial. Sacrifice for My pleasure. Prove your place as My edging toy.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:20
FileSize: 1503 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MYTHICCAL - FULL WEIGHT CHEST SIT" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 06/26/24)
TAGS:
CHEST SITTING, CHESTSITTING, BBW, SOCKS FETISH, FOOT FETISH, FEET ON FACE, AMAZONS, SQUASH, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, PANTYHOSE, NYLON, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, UNDER FEMALE ASS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, UHD, ULTRA HD, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, FULLWEIGHT, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, SIT ON FACE, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX
DESCRIPTION: Mythiccal is a thick big, beautiful woman. And her ass has the power to squish someone flat. She sits her enormous ass on top of this beta laying down. She is sitting on his chest and her big ass is hugging his face. He can’t breathe. He is going to break. He holds Mythiccals handheld fan for her. She is hot and sweaty. Her ass is even sweatier. He is being completely dominated by her beauty, huge ass, and scent of sweat.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:25
FileSize: 1048 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS TANGENT WORLD OF FEMDOM: "PANTYHOSE DOMINATION PART 1" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 05/29/24)
TAGS:
BRUNETTE, MILF, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, GLOVE FETISH, PUSSY SNIFFING, MALE INSERTION, ASS FUCKING, ANAL TRAINING, GLASS DILDO, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING, SWEAT WORSHIP, SCENT PLAY, PANTYHOSE FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, BONDAGE, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Tangent and The Xxx Slayer are both decked out in pantyhose. But slayer will be dominated by Hers.

Part1 starts with slayer worshipping Tangent's leather boots, followed by breathing in Her aromas, through Her hosiery. Then Goddess fucks his ass with a thick glass dildo. After enduring that, slayer gets wet, sweaty pantyhose encased feet stuffed into his mouth.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:12
FileSize: 534 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/04/24)
TAGS:
SHINY LATEX DRESS, PVC, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, EDGING, BONDAGE, NYLON, PANTYHOSE, BDSM, MALE ABUSE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM, SLAVE HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Sometimes I like the hands off approach. How can I keep a boy freaking out for hours without even needing to touch him? Check out my concoction... Vibrator strapped to dick, suspended, so that even when he thrusts and tries to escape, it follows. I'm proud of this one.

Download LINK:

Download File (534.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:49
FileSize: 1118 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL: "FINGERED AND FISTED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/29/23)
TAGS:
PROSTATE MASSAGE, BRITISH FEMDOM, MILF, UK DOMME, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, MADE TO CUM, BLONDE, TATTOO, LATEX GLOVES, FEMALE DOMINATION, FISTING, HANDS FREE ORGASM, ORGASM CONTROL, SUBMISSIVE, SLAVE TRAINING, LEATHER, USED, FINGERED, FISTED, MILKED, DEGRADED, ASSGASM, CRUEL, DOMINATED, CONTROLLED, RESTRAINED, SADIST
DESCRIPTION: Securely restrained My slave is bent over My bench ripe for the taking. I slip two fingers inside his slutty ass and he greedily gobbles them up. I tease his hole, feeling his muscles contract around Me. My leather chaps clinging to My sacred ass and My leather bra amplifying My assets. What a shame My slave can't see a thing. I take his first assgasm from him, he moans in pleasure, when he realises I am not slowing down and slip two more fingers inside he starts to panic. his moans turn to screams as I extract another assgasm from him. This one results in his cock exploding and dribbling to the floor. I push My fist into his loose hole and he begs for a rest........... but once you get on My train there is no stopping Me!! More assgasms, more orgasms .........I'm sure his hole will give up way before I do!!!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online