Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Ready to suffer for me? I'm going to walk you through a wicked fun time of ball punching, rubber band fun, and teach you how to use a ruler in a way it wasn't designed for. Then there is a bonus CBT task that doesn't require any tools.

Name: Sasha Mizaree - Suffer for me CBT and CEI
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:17:07
Size: 886 Mb

Deeleve

Tell Frankie she looks good, you would be lying if you thought anything else. Frankie is drop-dead gorgeous and has a great body to go with that face. In the privacy of your bedroom, she wants to treat you to a sexy little strip tease where everything is coming off, hands at the ready now, and strap yourself in for a wild ride of ups and downs as she goes down, on you and you throbbing COCK!

Name: Frankie - Do I Look Good?
Duration: 00:08:42
Size: 379 Mb

Deeleve

When you get two girls together that really do dig each other (and these gals are quite inseparable when you get them out in public), and you add a bunch of fetish elements - well, let's just say that it gets very hot. Very, very hot. First you add Randy who is just one of the sexiest gals out there and add a bit of Asian spice (Akira) and the combination just hits the sweet spot. i'm glad I didn't screw it up with some sort of bad lighting or whatever. All I really had to do was sit back and take the pics. Yeah, I did a cool tie too, but the stars are Randy and Akira here. Awesome, awesome job ladies...

Name: Akira Lane And Randy Moore - Strait To The Heart Of The Matter
Format: wmv
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:14:16
Size: 416 Mb

Deeleve

I see you watching me and my long pantyhosed legs and stiletto heels. How much they excite you, turn you on, make you hard. Just looking at them and how they dangle off my highly arched feet make you want to touch yourself. I want you to feel yourself, but you're only allowed to while my stiletto is dangling in front of your face. As soon as the shoe drops, you will cum. Can you last until my second shoe drops? I guess we will find out.

Name: Goddess Olivia Rose - Dangle And Stroke
Duration: 00:16:03
Size: 588 Mb