Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

I explain to my patient that his fetish is normal and he should embrace it. The smell of my gloved hands surely relaxes him but I can see his excitement as well. To his own surprise I let him indulge his fetish even more and jerk him OFF on to my leather skirt.

Name: Fetish Liza - Leather fetish therapy session 1 Part 2
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:08:26
Size: 217 Mb

Deeleve

Video released 11-05-2020

Two pantyhose Queens sit before you dressed sexy with their pantyhose on making your cock throb at first sight. Roxie Rae and Adara Jordin know 2 blondes in pantyhose is better than one and they can tell you think so too by the bulge in your pants. Take out your cock and stroke for them as they encourage you teasing and rubbing each others pantyhose. When you take out your dick Roxie removes her high heels, getting more comfortable so she can taste and lick her hot friends hosed feet while you watch. The girls love playing and teasing letting you look and stroke but never being able to taste, watching makes you weak and you will cum for hot bombshell pantyhose feet.

Name: Roxie Rae and Adara Jordin - Pantyhose Foot Worship Jealousy
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 822 Mb

Deeleve

Watching Tessa and Thena having a drink and a chat at the bar is a pure delight. They are two major hotties with sensational long legs and fabulous feet. It's time for a relaxing foot massage. Watch as super-hot Thena removes Tessa's black platform pumps, holds her nylon-covered feet in her hands, takes off her knee-high stockings and massages her bare feet. Tessa then removes Thena's python effect peep-toe platform pumps and massages her pantyhosed feet.

Name: Gorgeous Tessa and Thena give each other a foot massage
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:08:47
Size: 517 Mb