Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Fiona Dagger - Mom Trains Your Stamina

Category: Blowjob, British, Edging, mommy, Mommy Roleplay, momson, Role Play, sexlesson, Solo Female, Taboo

Your mom walks into your room and tells you she's just got off the phone with your girlfriend, who told her that the last time you hooked up you only lasted an embarrassing 2 minutes!! Your mom says she's had a good long hat with your girlfriend about what to do, and she's decided she's going to help you out, and train you up so you can be less embarrassing in bed. She kneels down and tells you to drop your trousers, and you start protesting her and asking her what the hell she's doing! She pulls out her phone and explains that she's going to set a 10 minute timer, and she's going to suck your cock for that time, and you need to try and last the full 10 minutes! You argue that it will be weird and gross having your mom do that to you, but she firmly tells you that you need help, and tells you to stop complaining. She says there's nothing weird or sexual about it, she's simply training you! You tell her you don't want to cum in your own mother's mouth, to which she replies that that's great - don't let yourself cum, then! She starts stroking and sucking your cock as you keep whining and protesting, with the timer running in the background. She keeps nagging and encouraging you inbetween sucking you off, and though she slows down a couple of times to help you last, she refuses to stop! Finally you warn her that you really can't hold it anymore, and you explode down her throat!! Your mother swallows it all down and chastises you for your poor performance, saying that you only lasted 8 minutes and that you'll need to do lots more practice with her so that you can man up and get your stamina to a decent level!
TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattood, tattooed, solo female, roleplay, dirty talk, posh accent, pov, taboo, mom, mom son, mother, mommy, blowjob, dildo sucking, cock sucking, sex lesson, sex lessons, training, edging, edging game

File Name : Mom Trains Your Stamina.mp4
File Size : 1479.57 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

BuniBun - Nurse Mommy Fucks You Better

Category: Big Ass, Cosplay, Cosplaying, Family, MILF, mommy, Mommy Roleplay, Nurse, Nurse Play, Taboo

Your mom knows youve been feeling really sick the last week and stuck at home because of it, and she feels bad. She went out today and bought a sexy nurse outfit for her to wear to see if it would help cheer you up. You tell her you like it and she notices you have a hard on and she wants to take care of it for you. She also knows since youve been so sick the last week that you probably havent been able to "take care of it yourself" and probably are frustrated about it. So she wants to help. She tells you to take your cock out and she starts sucking you off. She then wants to fuck you better so she gets ontop and starts riding you (outfit transitions at this scene, you see me in nurse lingerie now but you dont see me take the other outfit off I was having problems with it). She rides you and fucks you until she tells you to bend her over and fuck her until you blow a load of cum inside mommy.TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattood, tattooed, solo female, roleplay, dirty talk, posh accent, pov, taboo, mom, mom son, mother, mommy, blowjob, dildo sucking, cock sucking, sex lesson, sex lessons, training, edging, edging game, virtual sex

File Name : Nurse Mommy Fucks You Better.mov
File Size : 1236.81 MB
Duration : 00:21:33
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Princessberpl - Sensual Clone A Pussy and Asshole

Category: Anal, Butt Plug, Fleshlight, Girlfriend Experience, Masturbation Encouragement

Your girlfriend makes you a sensual and silly video of her making a fleshlight of her pussy and asshole so that you can jerk off along with her. (Instructions 00:00 - 03:38, Cloning Pussy 03:38 - 10:55, Cloning Asshole 10:55 - 13:30, Pussy Fucking 13:30 - 22:40, Buttplug 22:40 - 25:50, Anal 25:50 - 30:15)

File Name : Sensual Clone A Pussy and Asshole.mov
File Size : 4657.01 MB
Duration : 00:30:14
Audio : PCM (PCM), 1 536 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

PrincessBubblegum77 - Your Best Friend's Girl Seduces You

Category: Cheat, Cheating, Cowgirl, POV Sex, Role Play, Virtual Sex

File Name : Your Best Friends Girl Seduces You.mp4
File Size : 3556.83 MB
Duration : 00:08:46

Linux11

Miss Ellie - Get This Over With Son

Category: Blackmail Fantasy, Dirty Talking, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

CHARACTERS: Prude, angry and embarrassed mother who loves the finer things in life and a good rough assfuck. Rude and nosy son who has a little too much time on his hands... and cum that needs to haha... cum... out. . . . . .
SCENE 1: Fuck yeah, give me what my husband won't - a good dick in the ass... fuck yeah... oh god that feels so goo - SON!?!? Fuck! He's gonna cum in my ass, don't watch this!!! You can't tell your father! Oh my god! Please don't tell your father. Wait... you're saying you're going to blackmail me ? Into what? You're going to tell him if your dick isn't the next one in my ass? WTF? What a pervert! What have I done....
SCENE 2: I'm hoping everyone is enjoying their lunch while secretly panicking inside. What if my son tells? I have to do everything that he wants now... but he wants my ASS?! AND MOUTH!? What am I supposed to do? Just let him fuck me? Well.. I mean... I guess. If this gets me out of him telling. My thoughts are interrupted when you mimik to me to get under the table and suck your cock. But dad's right there... I shake my head no, but you're persistent. I drop something on the floor quickly so I can find an excuse to get under the table and accept my sons huge load.
SCENE 3: I hate this TV show but you love that I'm sitting on the floor by the couch. All the more reason to take advantage of the situation and bend me over and fuck me hard. Are you sure you really want to risk getting caught like this? Right here? I'm looking at the side of my husbands face while your dick is penetrating my ass. Damn, you think, doesn't mom look pretty? Time to fucking ruin it.... And you blast me with your thick load.
SCENE 4: I had to go clean up since you messed up my makeup and came all over my face. But lo and behold, there you are, waiting for me fresh out of the shower. I washed off your cum quickly and exited to find you, hard dick in hand, waiting to facefuck me until you cum all over my face again. But you're still not done, no, you fuck me right up in the ass again until you cum. But we just leave it there, you want me to play with the cum on my face. Does this make you happy? Making your mom a little mess? Well, your father is right in the next room and I'm sick of having to yell out to him to stall him so you can finish inside your own mother. I'm going to bed, goodnight.
SCENE5: I awaken to find you naked, on top of me, dick hard and ready to go. But your father is right next to me! You don't want to get caught, right?! You know what - your father and I just fucked! How pissed does that make you!? Oooh. You shove your dick inside me and start fucking me hard. But this time, it's in my pussy and mommy turns into a little bit more of a slut.... she really likes this and shows it in tiny spurts here and there. Then finally using her filthy mouth to get you off quicker.
SCENE 6: I want to call a truce. Your father is in the kitchen cooking breakfast and I want this to be over. Let's get it over with, son. What? You put my legs up and slide your cock in through my crotchless panties. I tell you things like I'm your free use mom and don't tell your father. Reminding you of the reason you're pissed at me, you fuck me harder and relentlessly until you bust a load all inside your own mothers pussy. And just as dad walks in, I cover myself and exclaim that breakfast is ready and it's time to eat! We'll talk more, later, son. END

File Name : Get This Over With Son.mp4
File Size : 1508.26 MB
Duration : 00:25:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Busty Ema - Home Wrecker Part 2 Pussy Gets Fucked

Category: POV, Big Tits, Home Wrecker, Dildo Fucking, Roleplay, Virtual Sex

File Name : Home wrecker Part 2 pussy gets fucked.mp4
File Size : 484.16 MB
Duration : 00:13:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

BabyFooji - Fuck After Work

Category: POV, Dildo Fucking, Roleplay, Virtual Sex, Blowjob

POV: you're resting in bed after a long day of work and I come in to make you feel better

File Name : Fuck After Work.mp4
File Size : 361.03 MB
Duration : 00:08:10
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Danielle Maye - Virtual Pregnant Fuck

Category: Pregnant Fetish, Virtual Sex-VR, Big Tits, Pregnant Fetish, Riding

You know what they say.. 'Sex brings on labour'. I'm desperate to go into labour to start feeling those contractions. Not only that I am just so horny and in need of your cock! I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard. I want you to break my waters and help bring on this labour. No more gentle sex, I want you to use me, let me ride you and feel you deep inside me. Fuck me on all fours like a slut.. That's it! HARDER Danielle Maye xXx

File Name : Virtual Pregnant Fuck.mp4
File Size : 624.02 MB
Duration : 00:08:23
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 411 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Azumi Zeitline - Asian Tiger Mom 2

Category: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Asian, Dirty Talking, Fishnets, Gaping, Mommy Roleplay, Role Play, Small Tits, Taboo

You're burned out from studying and need some "inspiration" from Mommy. She refuses, but after some pushing she agrees to show you her hot Mommy pussy so you can jerk off and get back to studying. As Mommy watches you jerk your cock she gets excited and starts rubbing her pussy. After her moans build up she needs to suck your cock! Mommy realizes how much she has missed your cock and how much she needs it in her ass! The following day Mommy checks in with you: you have done your homework and cleaned your room. Good boy! Now come to Mommy's room where she will tease you with her body and ride your hard cock with her asshole. Mommy makes you promise to respect the family and work hard! However, after enough cock injections Mommy forgets all about that all she needs is your cock. Mommy throws your books and the floor, climbs on the table and makes you gape her gorgeous Tiger Mommy Ass! Tags: Mommy roleplay, Mom, Taboo, Kink, family, anal, anal gaping, gape, blowjob dildo, anal dildo, Asian, young, petite, slim, skinny, beauty, cute, black hair, lingerie, stockings, collar, dirty talking.

File Name : Asian Tiger Mom 2.mp4
File Size : 1775.24 MB
Duration : 00:44:21
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 360 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ava Addams - Step Mommy Roleplay

Category: Big Ass, Huge Tits, Dildo Fucking, MILF, Virtual Sex, POV, Titty Fucking, Mommy Roleplay, Blowjob

File Name : Step Mommy Roleplay.mp4
File Size : 1026.85 MB
Resolution : 1080x2316
Duration : 00:10:21

Linux11

Leia Lovelyn - Stepson's Birthday Head

Category: Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Dirty Talking, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo

I try to find a gift my stepson will enjoy this year for his birthday.

File Name : Stepsons Birthday Head.mp4
File Size : 500.68 MB
Duration : 00:11:20
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Princessberpl - MV Live Tifa Lockhart Squirting Bunny

Category: Cosplay, Dildo Riding, Live Cams, Nipple Clamps, Squirt

MVLive recordings cannot be chosen as contest rewards or with video bundles. Join me on MVLive to get good deals! (Teasing/nipple play 00:00 - 01:09:26, Dildo riding from behind 01:09:26 - 1:16:46, Squirting cumshow 01:16:46 - 01:45:09)

File Name : Tifa Lockhart Squirting Bunny.mov
File Size : 5071.47 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:45:08
Audio : PCM (PCM), 1 536 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

TrophyWifeNat - Naughty Sister

Category: Dildo Fucking, Dildo Riding, Dildo Sucking, Redhead, Taboo

Naughty sister taboo role play custom. WE have both been so lonely since our divorces. While talking about it, I admit how I have always fantasized about fucking you.

File Name : Naughty Sister.mov
File Size : 1342.88 MB
Duration : 00:17:33
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 197 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tigger Rosey - Pool Party Slut Heatwave

Category: Blowjob, Dildo Riding, GFE, Pool, Swimwear

You and your gf have been melting during the heatwave. We need to figure out a way to cool off. We end up going to a pool party with some of your friends, and were feeling a little wild! Lets have some fun
blowjob, dildo riding, double blowjob, tit job, big ass, big tits, cumshots, squirt, squirting

File Name : Pool Party Slut Heatwave.m4v
File Size : 1785.56 MB
Duration : 01:01:12
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Fiona Dagger - Fuck Buddy Cousins Part 2

Category: British, brothersister, cousins, Cowgirl, Dirty Talking, POV, Redhead, Role Play, Solo Female, Taboo

You and your cousin have been fooling around casually for a few weeks now, and it's been great! Today you arrive and your cousin starts to immediately get undressed, but you want to chat first... You tell her that your ex has been messaging you loads wanting to get back together, and you're kind of considering it... Your cousin is shocked and clearly trying to be supportive, but you get the sense that she doesn't want you to get back with your ex! At first you think it's just because she thinks your ex treated you badly, but as you keep talking you start to realise that your cousin doesn't want you guys to not be able to fool around any more! You tell your cousin not to worry, you haven't decided anything yet, and anyway you're still single today, so you can go ahead and get down to it! The two of you start hooking up, but your cousin seems really distracted, and can't stop mentioning your ex! First she strokes and sucks your cock, then she gets on top and rides you, but the whole time she keeps bringing up your ex girlfriend and talking about what a bad idea it would be to get back together... You remind your cousin that she doesn't know a whole lot about relationships, as she's always preferred to stay single and just have fun, but your cousin confesses that maybe she could see that changing, for the right person...... The two of you cum together as she bounces on your cock, and she tells you to keep her posted on what happens with your ex, looking weirdly sad and wistful as she says it..! Part 3 coming soon :)
TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattoos, tattooed, solo female, roleplay, dirty talk, posh accent, pov, dildo, taboo, bro sis, brother sister, cousins, cousin cousin, fuck buddies, friends with benefits, casual sex, dildo fucking, dildo sucking, blowjob, cowgirl, virtual sex

File Name : Fuck Buddy Cousins Part 2.mp4
File Size : 659.97 MB
Resolution : 608x1080
Duration : 00:16:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 111 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Linzeedet - Birthday Boys ENF Mom CUSTOM

Category: Birthday, Embarrassed Naked Female, Embarrassment, Fetish, MILF

CUSTOM REQUEST:
The Story
Begin - We see her enter the room. "Hello boys, are you having fun?" They are. "Well thank you. I do work out. Nice of you to notice." We see her turn around to put the cake down. A nice view of her ass as she bends over. "Are you enjoying the party?" They are and then they "ask for a show" "Oh my. Well.. just a quick one will be fine" Then she starts. She starts by taking her blazer off and throwing it aside. We see her unbutton her blouse. She opens it to expose her bra. "Sorry boys. This will have to wait till you are older" And then she moves behind the screen. We see her taking off her clothes and throwing them out. Each time she takes off an item, we see her head and arm pop out from the screen In this order. Skirt Blouse Bra When she throws her bra out, we see her hold the screen around her breasts So we see her breasts pressed against the cloth and half her breasts are exposed. "Ooh here's my bra!" she teases. And then finally.. her thong. She holds out her thong and throws it aside. She counts "Ready boys? One.. two.. three!" She comes out wearing a towel. The towel is low enough we can see her cleavage and half her breasts. She is wearing a thong under the towel. "Sorry boys, You have to be 18 to see the rest. Don't worry, I am naked under this towel" she says She bends forward teasingly to show her breasts. And then she goes to get the cake. As she's holding the cake, her towel falls off leaving her topless. An oh no expression on her face. She can't pick up her towel because she's got the cake She tries to cover her crotch with one hand. And then.. they start spraying her with silly string. It gets all over her body. Even hair and breasts and ass. And then we see her thong disappear. She's standing there with a cake in hand completely naked. She looks down. "Where did?? What the??" she says as she tries to cover her exposed pussy with one hand. More silly string on her now naked body. She distributes the cake by putting it down. We see her look for her towel. Her naked body is getting sprayed by more silly string. Her breasts are exposed. One arm beneath her breasts the other is covering her pussy. They spray her some more. She finally gives up and leaves.

File Name : Birthday Boys ENF Mom CUSTOM.mp4
File Size : 759 MB
Duration : 00:06:39
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Miss Malorie Switch - Daughter's Creampie Punishment

Category: Cream Pie, daddydaughter, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Family, imposedcreampie, Impregnation Fantasy, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Your daughter creeps down the stairs to watch you fuck Mommy. She starts masturbating, getting carried away, and eventually you catch her. Before she has a chance to run up to her room, you grab her and start feeling how wet she got from watching. You're angry you got interrupted, so you flip her over and start feeling her, slipping your raw cock inside of your own daughter. She moans and takes it, pleading you to pull out. You don't listen, and even though she's begging you, you fill her up with your fertile cum regardless. Maybe getting pregnant will teach her a thing or two about privacy...
Keywords: rough, taboo, pov taboo, virtual sex, creampie, daddy daughter, daddys girl, daddy roleplay, family, imposed creampie, impregnation fantasy, breeding

File Name : Daughters Creampie Punishment.mp4
File Size : 1181.42 MB
Duration : 00:07:49
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Amarettoh - Preamble Dance

Category: Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, MILF, Tit Worship, Bouncing Boobs

A naughty little preamble dance to then give you some delicious close ups of my asshole and pussy, but above all I do the best shaking and bouncing over and over again my huge boobs until you can't resist it anymore!

File Name : Preamble Dance.mp4
File Size : 545.19 MB
Duration : 00:12:20
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kayla Kiss - Stealing Her Cup Size Breast Expansion Clip

Category: Breast Expansion
Related Categories: Big Tits, Blondes, Bra Fetish, Growth Fetish, Transformation Fantasies
Keywords: Breast Expansion, Huge Tits,Breast Growth, Transformation Fantasy, Blonde Hair Growth,Cleavage Teasing,Pushup Bra,Cheating Homewrecker,Bimbo,Witch / Magical Changes,Big Toy Blow Job,Dildo Riding,Torso Man, Kayla Kiss, Cutie Kayla, Vittual Sex

Features: breast expansion role playing (no props used, growth happens with clothing manipulation, camera angles, and role play); Witch/magical powers; Your cum is the magic catalyst for my tit growth; Light bimbo-fication role play; Cheating/homewrecking; Bra fetish; Cleavage teasing and nip slips; Riding my big toy/Torso Man; POV blow job; Dirty talk about your cum and my growing tits; Trash-talking your girlfriend; Outfit changes; Hair and makeup changes; Wet orgasm!
I'm tired of being called "Curve-less Kayla"! And I'm tired of jerking off the busty, popular girls' boyfriends. I want my own hareem of men, devoted and ready to serve and worship me! I'm a witch. Or at least, I'm a witch-in-training. So why don't I put these new spells I've learned into action!? I want tits. Huge tits! The biggest tits on campus. Massive melons that will put the breasts of these bimbo brats to shame! I want to be the most busty woman at this school and I want every man drooling over my crazy cleavage. Most importantly though, I want you. I want to fuck you and I want you to tell me that I am hotter than your girlfriend, a better fuck than your girlfriend, with much more desirable tits than your girlfriend and her busty friends combined! And I need your cum to make these physical and mental changes happen. Your cum has special enzymes that will cause my tits to grow and grow. Watch as my cleavage increases, along with my cup size. My hair grows long and sexy. My lips grow plump and glossy. And my dirty talking mouth and brain gets more and more slutty and airheaded! Soon I'm nothing more than a cum-crazed pair of tits that loves to trash-talk your girlfriend when she walks in on us fucking, you with your cock deep inside of me and a look of pleasure on your face that she's never been able to give you!

File Name : Stealing Her Cup Size.mp4
File Size : 1120.09 MB
Duration : 00:37:12
Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - Your Cock Now Has Both Pleasures

Category: Boot Fetish
Related Categories: Condom Blowjobs, Glove Fetish, Handjobs, Nurse Game, POV
Keywords: Angel The Dreamgirl, Leather High Boots, Cleavage, Condom Hj, Nurse Outfit, Seamless Tights, Latex Gloves, Stethoscope, Leather Boots

She is a connoisseur of cock and, to please you, she loves to examine your cock before actually taking it between her soft lips.
Today Angel is wearing her over-the-knee leather boots. She sits back, just listens to music and enjoys it.
Suddenly her phone rings, this is her regular customer, he is calling her, something very urgent has probably happened. Angel in her snow-white dressing gown and high heels rushes to the meeting.

File Name : Your Cock Now Has Both Enjoyments.mp4
File Size : 2692.2 MB
Duration : 00:28:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream