Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Jaybbgirl - Brother & Sister Have Risky Sex

Category: Big Ass, Big Boobs, Blonde, Family, Intimate, Kink, POV, POV Blowjob, Taboo, Virtual Sex

This wouldn't be the first time we've done stuff while they're home. At this point, I'm so horny I don't care if we even get caught. Nothing could get me off your cock. So stop whining and just fuck me.

File Name : Brother and Sister Have Risky Sex.mp4
File Size : 409.72 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:11
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

BuniBun - Date With Mommy Slow Romantic Sex

Category: Big Ass, Family, MILF, mommy, Mommy Roleplay, mommyson, Riding, Romantic, Taboo, tease

You took your mom on a nice romantic dinner date but the two of you arent acting like "mom and son" with flirtiness between the two of you. You two have started abit of a history together being naughty with eachother when your father is out of town, and this is your first date together and seeing eachother since the two of you last met and had a naughty night with eachother. Theres some light innocent chatting and then you start to tease your mom under the table while theres people around. The two of you decide to leave and when you get back to moms place she says she has a suprise to show you but you need to wait outside her bedroom door until she calls you in. You come in and shes in sexy lingerie showing it off to you telling you to get that cock hard for her. She wants to be close and intimate with you like last time and because shes missed you so much. You pull your cock out and she gets down on her knees sucking you off. The two of you fuck until you both cum together.

File Name : Date With Mommy Slow Romantic Sex.mp4
File Size : 569.16 MB
Duration : 00:35:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Fiona Dagger - Mesmerized To Fuck My Dad

Category: British, daddydaughter, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Dirty Talking, Mesmerize, mindcontrol, Mind Fuck, Solo Female, Taboo

You're complaining to your daughter about your lack of success with dating, and your daughter does her usual thing of blaming it on your 'embarrassing' hobby of being an amateur magician! She goes on and on about how cringey it is and how no woman will want to date you if you talk about it, and besides, all that 'mesmerization' stuff you're always taking about is a total sham and doesn't actually work on anybody! Fed up with your daughter's disrespect and disbelief in your abilites, you tell her you'll prove to her that it works. She says fine, you can try, but you're not allowed to be upset when it doesn't work on her, because she knows it won't work at all! You quickly begin mesmerizing her and it doesn't take long to her to fall into a trance. You decide at first to tell her that when she wakes she'll take her top off, but not realise that she's done it! When you snap your fingers your daughter immediately continues the conversation as if nothing happened, but she pulls off her top and sits there in her bra, completely unaware of what she's done! You put her back into trance and tell her to take the rest of her clothes off, again instructing her that she won't notice anything... She keeps talking to you about how embarrassing your fake hobby is, and questioning when you're actually going to start mesmerizing her, even as she strips off all her clothes so she's sitting stark naked in front of you! You tell her then that you actually have been mesmerizing her, and that it worked and she did what you told her to... But she just doesn't believe you! She's unable to realise that she's naked, so she just thinks you're making it up and trying to fool her into thinking that you mesmerized her! You get a bit more adventurous now, excited by the forbidden sight of your daughter's naked body, so the next command you give her is that she's going to give you a handjob, while not noticing anything...Your daughter immediately starts pulling your cock out of your jeans and stroking it, looking you in the eyes as she keeps talking to you about your embarrassing dating life and how she's convinced that your hobby is all totally made up! After she's stroked your cock for a couple of minutes, you command her to lay back, and to not notice anything when you fuck her... Your daughter obediently lays back and opens her legs, completely oblivious and chatting away as you slide your cock inside her! She keeps talking to you as you pound her pussy, then you decide to put her back into trance and tell her that when she wakes, she'll notice you fucking her, but she'll be incredibly turned on by it... You snap her out of it and she gasps when she sees you inside her, asking how this happened but moaning and confessing to you how good it feels, and begging you not to stop... You then tell her that she'll notice you fucking her but have a genuine reaction, and this time when you snap your fingers she's horrified and asks you what the hell is going on; squirming beneath you and gasping as you fuck her! You quickly put her back into the state where she doesn't notice anything, and she continues chatting away to you as you fuck her harder and harder until you cum! As you flood her pussy with spunk she looks slightly confused, as if she can almost feel herself being filled up with spunk, but you manage to safely withdraw and she sits there with your cum leaking out of her, as she tells you she's sorry for being so mean about your hobby but the two of you are just going to have to agree to disagree, as she's never going to think that mesmerization works!!
TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattoos, tattooed, solo female, roleplay, dirty talk, posh accent, taboo, dad, daddy, daughter, father, mindfuck, mind fuck, erotic magic, magic control, love potion, mesmerizing, mesmerized, mesmerization, brainwash, brainwashed, pov, dildo, dildo fucking, handjob, reluctant, creampie, virtual sex

File Name : Mesmerized To Fuck My Dad.mp4
File Size : 957.75 MB
Resolution : 608x1080
Duration : 00:24:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 111 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

BrandiBabes - Desert Nymph Goddess

Category: Cum In Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Outdoors

File Name : Desert Nymph Goddess.mp4
File Size : 809.1 MB
Duration : 00:18:20
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Arabelle Raphael and Payton Preslee - Jugs for Wiener Hugs

Category: Big Tits, Blowjob, Fucking, POV Sex, Titjobs

We've brought back two of your favorite big-breasted model for this threesome round of Jugs for Wiener Hugs, and who else could handle this much enthusiasm but Alex Jones? Arabelle and Payton can't keep their hands (and tongues) off each other, and they can't keep their breasts off Alex. All three are having so much fun as Payton and Arabelle enthusiastically ride Alex's big cock, and Alex fucks them from behind before busting on their tits.

File Name : Jugs for Wiener Hugs.mp4
File Size : 3334.38 MB
Duration : 00:45:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Penny Loren - Sodomise Your Mother's Spicy Shithole Darling

Category: Anal, Dirty Talking, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo

Mommy has a Dirty, Nasty and extremely naughty treat in store for you as you have been such a good well behaved boy lately…
She’s knows your a dirty little bootyhole Pervert and would fucking love to get up close and VERY personal with your own Mothers Shitter. Watch It wink, Sniff it, Rim your Mommys Dirty Shitpipe and then Ruin her tight warm Fartbox Bareback making her scream with pleasure. Do you want to spunk up Mommys bottom darling? Empty your balls into Moms comforting steamy stinkhole and watch as your creampie drips out of her beautiful chocolate Channel.
This was ordered as a custom.
Penny Loren, MILF, Taboo, British, English, Mommy Roleplay, Mommy/Son, Family, Anal, Boy/Girl, Kink, Asshole Winking, Virtual Asshole eating and rimming, Extreme anal fucking dirty talk, Dirty Panty Sniffing, Close Ups, Asshole Fetish, Ass Fetish, Anal Creampie, Asshole Spreading

File Name : Sodomise Your Mothers Spicy Shithole Darling.mp4
File Size : 2698.57 MB
Duration : 00:26:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Jaybbgirl - Twerking Roommate Seduces You

Category: Big Ass, Blonde, Cream Pie, Femdom, Kink, POV, POV Blowjob, Twerk, Virtual Sex, Voyeur

You enjoying the show? I didn't know just how much you loved my ass and tits, but I'm happy you do. Watching them bounce, you love it. You can't resist me. Fuck me. That's why you were watching me isn't it? So let's do it.

File Name : Twerking Roommate Seduces You.mp4
File Size : 2067.99 MB
Duration : 00:18:02

Linux11

Dainty Wilder - JOI with Maddy Belle

Category: Big Ass, Titty Fuck, JOI, Girl Girl, Dirty Talking, POV

File Name : JOI with Maddy Belle.mp4
File Size : 873.14 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:19:47
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Busty Ema - POV fuck me on the backseat

Category: Roleplay, Big Boobs, POV, Dirty Talk, Virtual Sex

File Name : POV Fuck Me on The Backseat.mp4
File Size : 237.4 MB
Duration : 00:06:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Alexandra Snow - Risky Game

Category: Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Cock Tease, Female Domination, FemDom POV, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Masturbation Instruction, Risky Fetish Fantasy, Risky Sex Fantasy, Tit Tease, Tit Worship

Do you have someone lying next to you? Or just in the room next door? I guess you'll just have to be quiet for this one. You don't want to wake someone close by with your sexual noises, do you? You want to jerk so bad, but you don't want to embarrass yourself. That's okay. We'll play a nice, quiet game so you can jerk in secret. I know how badly you want to cum for me. Do you think you can do it without making any noise? Let's play a risky game, my pet. No noise from you. No sound from you. Just pleasure.

File Name : Risky Game.mp4
File Size : 648.22 MB
Duration : 00:11:02
Audio : ER Parametric (ER Parametric), 233 Kbps (CBR), 7 350 Hz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

WettMelons - Masturbate While I Change JOI

Category: Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blonde, Dildo Fucking, Mastrubation, JOI, Cum Countdown

File Name : Masturbate While I Change JOI.mp4
File Size : 1525.49 MB
Duration : 00:34:34

Linux11

Lilcanadiangirl - Snow White Horse Riding

Category: Bad Dragon, Cosplay, Facials, Huge Dildo, Riding

I put on my Snow White costume and grab my huge Horse dildo. I get on top of it and start riding it. Its so big! I turn around so you can see it stretch me out from behind. I get back ontop of it and ride until it pops out. Finally I lick and suck it all over, I can feel it throbbing.. it gives me a massive load all over my face and in my mouth

File Name : Snow White Horse Riding.mp4
File Size : 1556.27 MB
Duration : 00:17:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Linux11

Bettie Bondage - Caught Mom Masturbating 4K

Category: POV, Role Play, Taboo, Virtual Sex, Voyeur

Six months ago you caught her masturbating and now you can't think of anything else--least of all, your schoolwork. If she doesn't do something to stop this obsession (an obsession of her own making!), you're going to have to attend summer school. And that just won't do.
You could tell she knew you were there, watching her. She was putting on a show, it was obvious. Angling herself towards you, catching glances towards the darkened doorway, where you stood, transfixed and stroking your cock to your mother, fucking her hole with a thick toy, moaning. All for you.
But the next morning she acted distant, weird. And she never mentioned anything about it. You, on the other hand? You couldn't stop thinking about it. You found yourself daydreaming during class, half-assing all your assignments, your tests--you just could. not. focus on anything else besides thoughts of your sexy, masturbating mother. Every time you stroked, you thought of her. You moaned out for her, hoping she'd hear and come into the room to finally do what you know you both want.
Now, you're facing summer school. You've never been anything but a straight-A student, and because of your moms horny display, you're facing a summer of being in that school, a summer of homework and tests and all the same bullshit. All your teachers say that if you ace the finals, they'll forget the rest of the summer and let you pass. But you're not sure if you can do it.
Until mom comes in, the morning of the big day--finals day. She wants to talk. "Not just about today," she says, "about everything, these last six months."
Finally! Finally, she admits it. That she was doing it for you, that she liked it. That she knows you've been suffering because of it. And now, now that she's finally admitted it all to you? She's ready to help you release the obsession...

File Name : Caught Mom Masturbating 4K.mp4
File Size : 3153.67 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:40:39

Linux11

Kayla Kiss - Co-Worker Forgets His Panties

Category: Upskirt
Related Categories: Sex In The Cowgirl Position, Crossed Leg Fetish, Exhibitionism, Reverse Cowgirl Sex, Sweater Fetish
Keywords: Coworker Role Play, Office Sex Fantasy, POV Dildo Riding, Riding Backwards, Mini Skirt, Sweater, Leg Fetish, Exhibitionism, Nip Slips Down Blouse, Upskirt Views, In Panties, Big Fake Tits, Torso Man, High Heels, Kayla Kiss, Virtual Sex

Features: sex with a co-worker in character roles; very high-skirt; play with crossing legs, leaning forward and sliding nipples; play sex doll with man; mini skirt, sweater, high heels and glasses; riding my sex doll back and forth!
I rushed to your apartment after receiving your call. You sounded quite worried and stressed. Look, this job presentation isn't happening until Monday. We have all weekend to continue rehearsing and putting together our graphs, information and spreadsheets. What was this? You said something about our boss coming to your apartment. TODAY? And he's bringing clients with him and wants to see the presentation today? WTF!? I can't give a presentation right now! I'm not ready! No, it's not about our paperwork. Today was supposed to be laundry day. But instead of washing, I spent the day running back here to his place. Which means I didn't have time to wash, dry and put on a bra or panties! I absolutely cannot be here in your lounge with a bunch of important men sitting on your couch, looking up my miniskirt. Well, maybe my skirt isn't so short after all. Like this? I'm going to lean forward and you tell me if I'm exposing myself, okay? There. What do you see? All? Oh, just great! So where are we all going to sit in your apartment, huh? You invited a lot of people and this couch is going to be full. I'm going to have to sit my ass directly on your lap. And I know that when I sit down, his already hard cock will be pushing my miniskirt directly between my ass cheeks, pulling my seam up even higher and putting it all on display for every man in the room! But sitting on your lap is the best seat in the house. Your hard cock is turning me on as you rub me against my tight little skirt. I can't help reaching between my legs and touching myself. Soon, I'll have those big breasts pulled out of my tight sweater and you'll be enjoying the view as your sexy coworker rides your cock until she has an orgasm."

File Name : Co Worker Forgets Her Panties.mp4
File Size : 1052.74 MB
Duration : 00:30:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Xev Bellringer - Pain and Pleasure

Category: Submissive Sluts
Related Categories: Deep Throat, Dildo Sex, Naughty Speeches, Teasing Games, Vagina Slaps
Keywords: Sucking, Fucking, Submissive,Sub, Final, Whore,Cunt,Slutty,Master,Punishment, Slapping The Vagina, Edging,Slapping, Degradation, Orgasm

You are too good to me Master. I'm a worthless little slut and could only ever dream of receiving attention from you. I can't believe you chose to use me, a lowly, dirty whore. I am honored, thank you Master. I'll gratefully take this cock down my slutty throat as slowly as you'd like while I rub my pussy. Oh, Master, I love it when you have me vibrate my clit without letting me cum, such delicious Especially when you yank and pull hard on my nipples~ You want me to slap my sensitive cunt? Yes, Master. Look how red it gets, it's so tingly! It's on the brink of pain, Master, but I will not complain. I'm just a dirty whore and deserve everything I get. I will not disobey you, I promise to lower my dirty cunt on this cock inch by inch, never proceeding further without punishing my whore pussy with more slaps. I never knew such pain could be relieved by so much pleasure, thank you for letting me cum while you are deep inside of me! Thank you Master!

File Name : Pain and Pleasure.mp4
File Size : 343.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Octokuro - Shadowheart Pussy Destroyed

Category: Baldursgate, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cumshots, pussyfucking, stockings

This evening Shadowheart will not be alone, no no no. She want your dick inside of her hot wet pussy today. Look how she moan and licking dick, pleasing to fill her with a strong cock.

File Name : Shadowheart Pussy Destroyed.mp4
File Size : 596.87 MB
Duration : 00:17:21
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 162 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lewdestbunnie - Daughters Womb Used to Grow the Family

Category: Barely Legal, Breeding, Daddy Roleplay, Taboo, Teens 18 Plus

On her 18th birthday, your daughter comes home from highschool and expects a party, but what she sees is you and your wife sitting on her bed ready to have an important talk. You've wanted to have another offspring for a while now, and after no success with getting your wife pregnant, the two of you realized there may be another way to have another offspring... but it requires your daughter to be 18. Now the day has come, and you tell your daughter the duty she must perform. She doesn't take the news well. First she thinks it's a birthday prank, then she tries to reason that she can get impregnated by a boy her age, but that won't give you what you want. You and your wife need the offspring to be a true relative, and the only way that can happen is by you impregnating your teen daughter. Infact, she won't even have a birthday party until she accepts this. She's still a bit grossed out, but accepts her duty. She wants to do it quick, have her mommy warm you up and then have you switch and fill your daughter, but that's not the way you want it. You want to enjoy the conception, to take it slow and appreciate breeding the body that you made. You have your daughter strip slowly, and show her teenage body off to you. You admire her big, grown tits, and although she's reluctant to show you, you love when your daughter pulls her panties down to show you the pussy you'll breed. Even your wife thinks it's hot to watch the taboo situation, and the two of you want to see if your daughter is secretly enjoying it too so you ask her to finger herself and show you if she's wet. She pulls her fingers out of her fertile pussy and they're coated in sticky cum. Looks like a love of taboo does run in the family, even if your daughter won't admit it (yet!). You're ready to go further, you want your daughter to play with the cock that made her. Still reluctant, she strokes you and sucks you, obeying her daddy. You love the feel of your daughter's tight throat so much that you can't help but spill some of your seed early, and your daughter is shocked as she feels the cum that made her dripping down her throat and into her tummy. You're clearly more than ready to fill your daughter with cum, so you have her spread her pussy for you. She tells you she's a virgin and that turns you on even more. It feels right for a daddy to claim his daughter like this, especially as she's servicing the family. All her reluctance fades when daddy's dick enters her tight teen hole. It's like her pussy was made for your cock. The taboo is so sexy you daughter notices her mommy fingering herself as she watches! Your daughter begs for your cum, she truly wants to have her father's seed in her teen womb, she truly wants to grow the family now! Of course you give her her first 18th birthday present--- a big hot load of daddy's cum that will turn into your future offspring!
FEATURES daddy x daughter, taboo roleplay, family fantasy, mommy as offscreen character, 18yo, barely legal, reluctance, mild blackmail, striptease, pov blowjob, missionary, creampie, cum in mouth, messy bj, petite, breeding kink, impregnation, heavy taboo dirty talk, virtual sex

File Name : Daughters Womb Used to Grow the Family.mp4
File Size : 574.2 MB
Duration : 00:30:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ava Addams - Weekend with Mommy

Category: Big Ass, Huge Tits, MILF, POV, Dildo Sucking, Titty Fucking, Mommy Roleplay

File Name : Weekend with Mommy.mp4
File Size : 310.72 MB
Resolution : 404x720
Duration : 00:07:01

Linux11

Jaybbgirl - Wet Dreams With A Succubus

Category: Halloween, Kink, POV, Succubus, Virtual Sex

Shhhh. Keep dreaming. I'm going to make you feel so good. I know this is what you want. I want you, I want your cock. Just relax.

File Name : Wet Dreams With A Succubus.mp4
File Size : 321.14 MB
Duration : 00:17:10
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Pervert by Nature featuring Sydney Harwin

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Dirty Talking, Kink, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

This is based on a true story! Sydney got it down so accurate it's almost scary!!! You're sitting in the kitchen with your wife when you've given her the news that your daughter, Tatum, will be coming to stay with you guys! You tell your wife it's just for a bit, she's been kicked out of her apartment and is having money problems. Your wife Sydney is obviously upset and for good reason... she thinks your daughter is up to know good always. The black sheep of the family and always after something... usually money! Your wife confesses she hasn't been the biggest fan of me ever since I threw myself at you all those years ago during the family party.... Your wife tells you its a bad idea and you should have just said no... it's too late and here I am! Knock knock knock guess who! You're favorite daughter Tatum is here! I know you're wife doesn't like me although I don't know why... its bizarre and I'll never understand it. I'm your daughter after all! I admit that I will stay out of her way so I don't annoy her but now that were all living together for a bit... a lot can change ;)

File Name : Pervert by Nature.mp4
File Size : 2947.86 MB
Duration : 01:12:57
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream