Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Member
Korina Kova - Stepmoms Mastersuite



Category: BEDROOM, Domination, Huge Tits, MILF, stepmom, stepmommy, Taboo, taboo mommy, Virtual Sex

I've been waiting for you young man in my grand master suite, stepmommy is here to teach you a lesson for your bedtime routine now be a good boy and listen while i tantalize you xxx....

File Name : Stepmoms mastersuite.mp4
File Size : 1 374.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:45
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 130 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Bigtittygothegg - Halloween Video



Category: Big Tits, Big Ass, Dildo Fucking, POV, Riding, Cosplay, Blonde

File Name : Halloween Video.mp4
File Size : 378.18 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:08:33
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 160 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
ElizaTheModel - Professor Caught Me Plagiarizing



Category: BBC, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blowjob, Blow Jobs, Cream Pie, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Hairy Bush, POV Blowjob, Virtual Sex

You caught me plagiarizing so I offer to suck your dick for a good grade, but you have more in mind...

File Name : Professor Caught Me Plagiarizing.mp4
File Size : 710.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:09
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 236 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
DarlingKiyomi - Surprise Birthday Bukkake Taboo



Category: Bukkake
Related Categories: Blowbang, Cum On Tits, Cumshots, Facials, Spit Fetish
Keywords: Drool, Cum On Face, Ahegao, Egirl, Blow Bang, Cum Slut, Cum Covered, Deepthroat, Messy, Sloppy, Slut, Submissive, Cumshot, Facial, Cum, Darling Kiyomi

When my boyfriend told me he had a surprise for my birthday, I never expected this. He dressed me in the tiniest outfit I’ve ever seen, and only invited his friends..
It’s not until they start to sing me happy birthday that I realize what’s happening. My boyfriend has set up a surprise blowbang for me! I’m nervous, but I don’t want to embarass myself in front of all his friends. If they want me to be a little slut, I’m going to be the nastiest sluttiest girl they’ve ever seen!
My boyfriends going to be so proud when he sees what a pathetic cumslut I turn into worshipping alll of his friends cocks. I want to make EVERY single cock cum until I’m completely ruined!

File Name : Surprise Birthday Bukkake Taboo.mp4
File Size : 3 189.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:54:22
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Darcy James - Sexy Colleague Teaches You About Double Gs



Category: Role Play
Related Categories: Big Tits, Breast Bouncing, Office Scene, POV, Titty Fuck
Keywords: Roleplay, Coworker, Colleague, Office, Fantasy, Medical, Research, Secretary, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Titfuck, Titfucking, Riding, POV, British, DarcyJames

Custom request. You're at work at your medical data entry company when your cheerful, sexy coworker say she needs to talk to you. Apparently there's an issue with one of the new programs as the category for entering breast size doesn't go up high enough. You look baffled and explain you're not sure what she's talking about. Your colleague clarifies there needs to be more accomodation for bigger breasts like F, G, double G! You tell her that sizes for natural breasts don't go that big and she looks at you astounded. She tells you she is a double G! She's so surprised you don't believe her and decides that you need some serious research! She strips off her shirt and shows you her huge natural tits. You can't help but get aroused as she encourages you to feel them and play with them, showing you exactly what double Gs look like! She notices your arousal and tells you there's something else very fun she can do with them. Before you know it, you're on your back and her big tits are looming over you, wrapping around your hard dick. She tit fucks you, her huge boobs squeezing your cock, you can't quite believe the weight of them! Things have got very heated now, she moves you over to the sofa where you fondle and play with her tits some more before she lays down and encourages you to fuck her so you can watch her tits bounce. After a while in missionary she gets on top of you - she wants you to see those huge tits bouncing and clapping for you! She rides you until you both cum. She hopes now you are convinced that double Gs do in fact exist.

File Name : Sexy Colleague Teaches You About Double Gs.mp4
File Size : 864.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:19
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 160 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
PuppyGirlfriend - Step-Sister and step-Mom possessed by Succubus



Category: Anal, Blowjob, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Halloween, stepmommy, stepsister, Succubus, Taboo, Titty Fucking

Your step-sister finds a Ouija board and wants to secretly try it with you at night, knowing that your step-Mom disapproves! We have the seance and summon a Succubus who takes possession of my body! I tease and seduce you, I desire your cum and I will use your step-sister's body to get it! I show you my big tits in slutty succubus lingerie, giving you a sloppy blowjob until you cum in my mouth! The taste of your big load is so good that I want more and more, I tease you with my big ass encouraging you to fuck my tight pussy! I ride your hard cock in reverse cowgirl, moaning and having nasty orgasms, until you cum inside me, breeding my womb! The Succubus leaves your step-sister's body to enter your step-Mommy's to completely empty your balls! I read your mind and know your perverted fantasies, this time I will use your step-mom's body to make them completely come true! I keep teasing you with my big milkers, titty fucking your hard cock until you cum! I encourage you to fuck my tight asshole, feeling your hard cock stretching my ass makes me feel like a perverted Succubus step-Mommy! You fuck me anally in doggystyle until you make a juicy creampie in my asshole! Now that I have all your amazing sperm, I will end the possession of your step-sister and your step-Mom, but you will remain mine forever!
Tags: PuppyGirlfriend, DumbPuppyGirl, DumbPuppyGF, DumbPuppyGirlfriend, taboo, kink, Halloween, Succubus, step-sister, step-Mommy roleplay, big boobs, big ass, blonde, brunette, blowjob, pussy fucking, titty fuck, anal, dildo sucking, dildo fucking, cum in mouth, creampie, cumshots, cum play, breeding, submissive sluts, alternative girl, tattooed babes!

File Name : Step Sister and step Mom possessed by Succubus.mp4
File Size : 733.28 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:58:56
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 129 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Dina Sky - Fake Date with Step-Mom



Category: Cleavage
Related Categories: Bouncing Boobs, Confrontation, Milf, Natural Tits, Taboo, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Date, Cleavage, Tease, Milf, Desperation, Confrontation, Desire, Messy, Big natural tits, Sucking nipples, Moaning, Riding, Bouncing tits, Boobs bouncing, Dina sky

This was a custom video request. Its a friday night and I am surprised your home, I mean there has to be something you can get yourself into, Me though? Oh, No it's been awhile since I have been on any Dates or anything exciting. Oh, a Fake Date? That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, lets do it let me go get changed and some make up on. You suggest I stay just the way I am and we head to the new restaurant and some playful talk, having some good stuff, slip up's considering its been so long for me, I almost forget I am your step-mom. After we get back home some hug, talking about old times, I feel you grab my ass and my mind starts to wonder but I know better I should go upstairs, or do I just tell you to follow me? We go upstairs and I playfully grab your cock, we kiss, I eventually take my big tits out I knew you wanted to see them, I let you suck on them, your huge and I ride you until its time and until you give me a huge load all over me, unexpectedly too and again in my mouth and all over, we should plan another one in the future but i should really go clean up now.

File Name : Fake Date with Step Mom.mp4
File Size : 3 917.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:12
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 129 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Arabelle Raphael - Home wrecking Handjob and Titty Fucking



Category: Big Boobs, Boobjob, Cum On Tits, Dirty Talking, Fantasy, Handjobs, Home Wrecker, homewrecking, Role Play, Titty Fucking

Your neighbor next door sneaks into the house and talks you into an oily handjob!! It's just hands, it doesn't count as cheating. Your wife will never know. HJ TITJOB

File Name : Home wrecking Handjob and Titty Fucking.mp4
File Size : 2 776.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:36
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Annabelle Rogers - Step-Mommy Blows and You and Your Friends and Picks Her Favorite



Category: Big Boobs, Blowjob, Dick Comparison, MILF, POV

Step-Mommy walks into your room without knocking and catches you comparing cock sizes with your friends. I try and look away but I'm intrigued. You boys ask me who's I like best. I insist that I need to try the cocks out first and get a closer feel. So I have you all line up and I take turns sucking all of your dicks. My step-sons cock is the smallest of the group and I tease him about that. I tell you and your friends my honest opinion about what I think of your dicks and then I pick my favorite one.

File Name : Mommy Blows and You and your Friends and Picks Her Favorite.mp4
File Size : 1 135.32 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:02
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 254 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Harley Sin - Once a Slut ALWAYS a Slut Bully’s Threesome



Category: Taboo Fantasy, Threesome
Keywords: Big Tits, Bully, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Impregnation Fantasy, MILF, POV, Spit Roast, Step-Mommy Fantasy, Virtual Sex

Previous title: the subconscious mind : bully series There’s an old saying: “Once a slut for a bully’s threesome. Always a slut for a bully’s threesome.” They left everything behind. Their friends, step-family. The bully. Started a brand new life together, as lovers. No one knows who they are, what they are. They live a simple life now. Step-mommy and her boy are cuddling on the couch, just like they do everything when. KNOCK KNOCK. Someone is at the door - but they NEVER get visitors, and at this hour? Step-mommy answers, and when she sees who it is, her face goes pale. He steps in towards her, she takes a step back. She’s in shock. HOW DID YOU FIND US? They were so careful. She does not want to let him inside the house, but her step-son gives her a nod from the couch, so she agrees. Sitting down, just the three of them again. The MILF, the step-son, and the bully. Catching up on old times, it starts getting late. The bully managed to track them down, but he left so quickly he had nowhere to stay. The step-son offers him the spare room - but step-mommy does not think that’s a good idea. After everything that’s happened. But step-son is a man now, no longer the boy he once was. So step-mommy agrees. And in the dark of night, the walls are thin as paper - he hears them. FUCKING. Hard. The sound of her moans, the thrusting of skin on skin. The boy really has grown up, the bully resisting every urge he has to jerk off, his cock stiff with envy. And the dirty talk coming through the walls, ass to mouth?? Still a slut.. XO #taboo #MILF #stepmommy #bully #POV #submissivesluts #eyecontact #degrading #threesomes #spitroast #blowjobs #solofemale #bigdicks #bigtits #impregnationfantasy #creampie #cumontits #cumslut #virtual anal #asstomouthASMR #asstomouth #analdirtytalk #selfdegrading #immersive This is part 5 of my best selling series of all time, part 1-4 available now as one epic video

File Name : Once a Slut ALWAYS a Slut Bullys Threesome.mp4
File Size : 2 656.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:09:26
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 125 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng



 

Linux11

Member
DarlingKiyomi - Breakup Sex Please Hatefuck Me



Category: Big Tits, Break Up Fantasy, Cream Pie, GFE, PAWG, POV, POV Sex, Riding, Role Play, Virtual Sex, Darling Kiyomi

You've always been the fucking worst.. but cheating on me? This is a new low- even for you. I LOVED fucking you. I was always such a slut with you! Why on earth would you possibly need another girl? Honestly, the worst part of having to dump you is knowing I'm not going to get your cock anymore. I hate you so fucking much for doing this to us. The least you can do is fuck me right one more time!

File Name : Breakup Sex Please Hatefuck Me.mp4
File Size : 1 290.62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:00
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
ElizaTheModel - MILF Tries Professors Huge Cock



Category: Facials
Related Categories: Blow Jobs, Cumshots, Milf, Role Play, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Blowjob, Facial, Cumshot, Bj, Cumslut, Cum, Milf

You shared dick pics with my step-daughter and I found out, and now I want to try that big fat cock for myself! I strip for you, then I suck you, then I ride you with a "virtual sex POV" (meaning that penetration is not visible, you see my back like in the trailer), then I rub your cock until you pump a massive load on my face! The dick is a squirting dildo
Custom order made with this prompt- "The Professor’s Fat Cock #1 (Intro 3 Min) I'm a professor at the local college and you discovered your step-daughter and I have been sharing intimate photos. After some confidential conversations with your step-daughter, she reveals that I have a big, fat cock. You want to find out for yourself and confront me in my office with your step-daughter's phone. You then present the dick photos I've sent and tell me, "how dare you show my step-daughter your big ass cock and not expect to share it with her step-mother!" This then transitions into you stripping down for me, spanking yourself a few times, and teasing me with plenty of dirty talk and big cock praise. (Rising Action 3 min) Then the ravenous blowjob begins, during which, there's plenty of cock worship and dirty talk. If you could say things like: "jesus christ professor you've got such a fat cock" "you big dick motherfucker" "do you like when I gag on your huge fucking cock?" “How the fuck did my step-daughter take such massive ass cock?” (Climax 3 Min) After a slobbery and ravenous blowjob you tell me you want to be fucked by my fat cock. You pull down your pants, turn around, spank your ass and then slowly sit on my hard cock. You work my cock in and then begin intensifying the bouncing and ass spreading. You moan and scream and say, “I don’t give a fuck who hears, my step-daughter’s professor has the fattest cock on campus!” You then feel I’m getting close to exploding so you beg for a big fat load from my big fat cock! (Conclusion 1 min) I unleash the biggest load you've ever seen all over your face. You laugh hysterically at how much cum I blasted all over your face and my office. You tell me that you’ll have to be making more office visits to my step-daughter’s professor, with the big, fat cock!"

File Name : MILF Tries Professors Huge Cock.mp4
File Size : 1 247.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:05
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 256 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Mona Wales - Get down and worship my holes before I drain your cock



Category: Ass Worship, Femdom, Femdom POV, Goddess Worship, Pussy Worship, Virtual Sex

Welcome to my "hole" world. Worship my bush, clit beautiful delicious booty whole full milky tits and then let me ravage your cock until you beg for round 2

File Name : Get down and worship my holes before I drain your cock.mp4
File Size : 421.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:00
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Kristina Rose - Im in the mood for some 4 finger anal JOI



Category: POV, JOI, Dirty Talking, Brunette, Big Ass, Latina, Fingering, Anal

File Name : Im in the mood for some 4 finger anal JOI.mp4
File Size : 400.78 MB
Resolution : 720x1280
Duration : 00:09:04
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 160 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Sasha Curves - An Affair With The MILF Next Door 4K



Category: Big Tits, Cheating, Cheating Wife, Home Wrecker, MILF, neighbor, Older Woman Younger Man, Role Play, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Custom name “David” used.
She’s a good wife, and she loves her husband. It’s madness to give in. She’s risking everything. But when she meets that hot young guy next door, she just can’t help herself…

File Name : An Affair With The MILF Next Door.mp4
File Size : 6 519.31 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:45:02
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Pink Drip - Matriarch Over Matrimony



Category: Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Cream Pie, Cum On Tits, Kink, POV, Role Play, stepmommy, Taboo, Virtual Sex

*TABOO POV WITH TONS OF DIRTY TALK/DIALOGUE*
You and your Girlfriend decide to stay over all weekend at StepMOMMY's house to tell her some important news. You're getting married! Instead of being happy for you, she asks you a series of questions that make you question if this is truly the right decision. Frustrated, your Fiancé storms out leaving the two of you alone which is what StepMommy wanted in the first place.
After the life you've lived with her, do you really think another woman can swoop in and do it better?

File Name : Matriarch Over Matrimony.mp4
File Size : 1 486.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:32
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 129 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Busty Ema - Therapy Session Destroy That Pussy



Category: Big Boobs, Big Tits, Busty, Cumshots, Dildo Fucking, Orgasms, POV, POV Blowjob, Pussy Play, Pussy Spreading, Virtual Sex

You came to therapy with a very unusual problem… you’re way too well-endowed, and women keep getting intimidated by your size. ????
But your therapist Ema sees things differently. Maybe there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you… maybe you’ve just been seeing the wrong women. ????????I am about to restore your confidence

File Name : Therapy Session Destroy That Pussy.mp4
File Size : 804.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:13
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 160 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Kitty LeRoux - You Have A Type big tiddy goth fucks on your bday 4k



Category: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshots, Goth, thick thighs, Virtual Sex

Want a big tiddy goth babe to make all your wishes come true?
Your hot co-worker shows up early to your birthday costume party to do just that.
She likes the attention of nerds like you, and dresses up as your favorite goth anime waifu to really get you going.
Could fucking your co-worker be a bad idea? Don't threaten her with a good time!
You try your best to resist, but you can’t hold back after all the teasing and all the sudden your dick is in her mouth even though your guests will arrive soon.
Don't worry about a mess- she'll swallow all the evidence.
There's more on the birthday menu, but it will have to wait until after your party?
Can you wait?…no.
You sneak upstairs mid-party to your bedroom where she’s ready to tease you for wanting to open your birthday present early.
Time to shamelessly pound her and fill her up with cum like she tells you to ;)
This clip includes: goth, bbw, big tits, big ass, thick thighs, blowjob, cum shot

File Name : You Have A Type big tiddy goth fucks on your bday 4k.mp4
File Size : 1 409.32 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:09:18
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 177 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Elle Marz - Mutual friend comforts you after breakup



Category: Gfe
Related Categories: Asmr, Breeding, Creampie, Virtual Oral, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Fwb, Friends With Benefits, Jealous, Girlfriend Experience, POV Kissing, Flirting, Dirty Talk, Breeding, Impregnation, Begging For Cum, Cumslut, Redhead, Heartbreak, Mutual Friend, Secet

I came over right when I heard.. im so sorry. are you ok? I know she's my friend too.. but I really think I can help make you feel better. you won't even be thinking about this anymore once im done with you. im so much better than she is.. let me show you

File Name : Mutual friend comforts you after breakup.mp4
File Size : 718.47 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:38
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 129 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Harley Sin - Fucked Up RED DICK Police Raid



Category: Blackmail Fantasy, Taboo Fantasy
Keywords: Authority Figure, Big Dicks, Creampie, Facial, Facial Cumshots, Female Desperation, MILF, Police Fantasy, POV, Submissive Sluts

Banging, voices shouting.. She is woken, unsure of her surroundings. She can’t even remember how she got here. But she can hear they’ve broken the door, and found what they were looking for. They finally enter the room and she quickly tries to cover herself. She’s not even sure where her clothes are, so she grabs the closest things she can find. A man’s oversized shirt. There are 2 police officers standing over her. She tries to explain, she only spent the night, she doesn’t even know who lives here. One night of fun, one HUGE mistake. She promises she’ll get dressed and leave immediately but the one cop holding his PAL says he’ll take care of this and has his partner leave. She asks, take care of WHAT? He tells her, if you take care of me and my friend here - I’ll let you go free. It’s either that.. Or jail. She starts to panic. JAIL?!? She can’t go to jail. So he takes it out, his big fat cock. Slowly puts it in her mouth, facefucking her. She gags and begs, pleads. When he finishes in her mouth, she looks over at it. That big, red cock. He can’t be serious. She looks at it again, repulsed. Slowly, reluctantly, she puts it in her mouth. But after only a few minutes, it fills her mouth with cum. She gags and drools the cum all over the bed. She doesn’t want this - it's WRONG. Extreme. So she takes it back in her mouth. Leaking and leaking cum, in her mouth, on her face. Her body starts betraying her. The more it cums, the wetter her pussy gets. It’s not long before she’s touching herself, using the thick white cum as lube. Until she can’t stand it anymore, turns around.. and bends over. Just a total fucking SLUT for red dick XO #Taboo #ExtremeTaboo #POV #FaceFucking #BlackmailFantasy #MILF #FantasyDildo #BadDragon #ThoughtPorn #Voiceover #AuthorityFigures #Police #PoliceOfficer #WalkofShame #SubmissiveSluts #Roleplay #Blowjobs #BigDicks #Facials #Cumshots #CumFetish #Creampie #Threesome #CumSwallowers #EyeContact #HarleySin #Desperation #FemaleDesperation #IYKYK #PetPlay

File Name : Fucked Up RED DICK Police Raid.mp4
File Size : 2 015.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:46:09
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 125 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 
Top