Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Giantess stepmom, safe forever
You caught a virus that causes you to shrink unless you ejaculate. Releasing some pent up testosterone is the only thing that will slow the shrinking process, for a moment. Your mom walks in talking on the phone with a friend, while you have shrunk on the floor around her feet. She doesn't notice you and knocks you over several times before noticing you. She hurries off the phone and checks on you. She can't believe how tiny you've gotten. She tells you she left you a new pair of dirty panties for you to cum too. You tell her you don't want to jerk off to her panties anymore. Its embarrassing. Shes shocked. She gives you a lecture So what's your plan then if you can't jerk off to her panties anymore? You ask her to change infront of you. She slowly agrees. But we have to hurry so we don't get caught. She gives you a count down while giving a striptease. She can't believe you couldn't cum for her. She gets another idea, explore her body. You begin to hump her nipple, you still don't cum for mommy. She places you on her giant ass in hopes of it working. Nothing. She finally decides to put you in her pubes for you to shoot cum everywhere. You dont cum for her count down. She tells you she has one last idea. She puts you on her finger and rubs you against her pussy. She slowly slides you inside, she counts down to her orgasm. She takes her finger out to shockingly realize she lost you inside of her...

Size: 994 MB
Duration: 00:17:02
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Mouth Tour with Bonni Good
Come explore the open mouths of Bonni Good and Aderes Quin. Little tinies can rejoice at the chance to live inside these open mouths. Climb up their legs and jump on their tongues! Count their teeth and tickle their tonsils! You just need to jump inside these giantess' mouths.

Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Last edited:

sidri

Giantess Anal & Fart Punishment
You've been shrunk by your giantess babysitter while you're step-parents are gone for the weekend. You're in for it now! Get ready for your weekend retreat inside this HOT & SEXY babe's asshole with your only nutrition being her farts!! Haha! She can hear your phone ringing in her asshole. Stop yelping, no one can hear you anyway!

Size: 205 MB
Duration: 00:04:35

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Hungry Giantess: Sailor Mercury Edition
Sailor Mercury is HUNGRY and you're looking like a tasty SNACK!! Enjoy getting teased by her wide open mouth with shots of her tongue and uvula as she talks about eating you before picking you up and putting you on the ground- WOW what a great up-skirt view you're getting! Wait... Are you looking up her skirt at her panties?! Prepare to be stomped by this now angry giantess in her blue heel boots!!

Size: 350 MB
Duration: 00:07:59

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Custom Clip : Giantess
"Thank you for making a giantess lover's dream. Your adidas wearing bratty self will make it, and your hair down, MWAH. The rest of the outfit is your surprise! Description: You walk into the room to find a bunch of "tinies" on the floor and express your disgust. Lazily you walk up to them and stand over them and tell them how small and pathetic they are. You tell them you aren't going to let them go no matter how much they beg, but you tell them for some it will be quick, others slow. You tease each victim in different ways, hovering your shoe over some telling them to wonder when your foot is going to drop, others you rest your heal on the ground with you slowly lowering your toe on them, telling them to beg and lick your dirty sneaker clean. Others you stomp quickly and laugh as they perish instantly into a stain on the floor, and some you twist out like a cigarette. Finally, you tease the last victim (the camera) looking up from the ground with you holding your foot above them before maniachally scoffing in disgust as you crush the camera pov. Turn on phrases for inspiration: "I'm going to crush you like a BUG" "Do you like how I tower over you?" "You're all so pathetic and weak" "I'm going to grind you out like a cigarette" "How does it feel having my sneaker tower over you?" "How long can you last with me pressing down on you?" "Stupid fucking bugs." "Lick like your life depends on it! Because it does ;) " "Just so...easy..." "I'm going to turn you into a stain on the floor" "Try and stop me from grinding you out of existence" Of course just inspo, your surprise performance will always make it. Thanks, Goddess!"

Size: 433 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Sahrye in boyfriend hunt
Sahrye has become a Giantess and her boyfriend Josh is hiding since he know he caused her to grow after they had sex and he knows she can only get bigger by putting him up her ass and absorbing him completely. She is looking for him and since they have a connection she can smell him out and she ends many lives on her way to finding Josh.

Size: 793 MB
Duration: 00:18:04
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Hairy Giantess Steps on You
You find yourself in the home of a beautiful giantess... and she has no idea you're there! You dodge her enormous feet as she chats away on the phone--until she steps on you. "Ew, what was that?" she exclaims, peering down at your tiny, slightly smushed figure. "Oh, gross!!" The giantess takes off her massive, high-heeled shoe and wipes it off before kneeling to get a better look at you. She has never seen anyone as tiny as you before...and she has LOTS of ideas for what to do with you! Should she stomp on you with her bare feet? She teases you, positioning her enormous, stinky foot on top of you until it's nearly touching you. The smell of her sweaty, giant feet is almost overpowering. "Oh, you think that's smelly? Get a whiff of my armpits!" The giantess kneels closer to you until her hairy, sweaty armpit is on top of you. Eventually, she tires of teasing you with her stinky body parts... and decides she might swallow you whole. Or maybe she'll sit on you with her giant, hairy butt...

Size: 394 MB
Duration: 00:08:51

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

So You Want Giant Step-Sis to Dominate You
What the fuck? Step-bro, you really shrunk yourself down? You have some weird fantasy about being dominated by a hot giantess? I guess your biiiig step-sister can help you with that now. I'll show you what it's really like to be a tiny slave toy, and prove why you made the wrong choice. You thought being my itty bitty toy would be a breeze? Not with me. You get a mouth-full of my armpit stench while I shove you in that sweaty, gross crevice. Here's a secret that you never wanted to know about your step-sis; I'm a total slut for having my asshole eaten out. And with my newly tiny step-bro, I can have my own asshole-licker anytime I want! Remind your big step-sister how much you loooove her while you're pleasuring her fucking asshole. And don't worry about getting lost, I'll keep you in my little glass jar so I'll never lose you!

Size: 996 MB
Duration: 00:17:03

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Ellie's Secretary Revenge
Your secretart Ellie has no time to put up with you sleazy ways. When you try hitting on her for the last time she decides to teach you a lesson and shrinks you down to a midget size. She hovers over you laughing as now she's the boss! Still not content with your new height she shrinks you again to the size of a doll man. She hovers her giant foot over you threatening to crush you under her soles. But she stops only to shrink you one more time to the size of an ant. She picks you and threatens to eat you whole but no, that;s too nice, squashing you under her foot is a much more fitting end.

Size: 190 MB
Duration: 00:05:55
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Mel finds 3 new tiny slaves
I was there just trying to chill a bit and also look for some info on my computer when I suddenly realized there were 3, yes, you read that right... 3 tiny slaves hanging out on my bed...
I have no idea how they got here, I was in shock at first but then I started realizing how fortunate I m and all the fun things I could use these 3 tiny slaves for mmmmm
They can be my teddy bears for comfort at night, they can give me a massage, I can use them as tiny cute dildos if I m feeling horny mm so many things I can do with them, I cannot wait!!
Stay tuned for upcoming videos so u can see in what "adventures" these tiny slaves get!!
And of course if they misbehave, you know what's gonna happen.. I have a few punishments in mind for these 3
Enjoy!

Size: 308 MB
Duration: 00:06:56

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Shrunken Mans Big Fantasy
I have a little tiny fan in and he only wants ONE THING... To be SMUSHED and CRUSHED under my BIG FAT BUTT! I let him know how NERVOUS I AM to sit on him with my full weight, my butt is BIGGER than his entire body! I feel like if I sit down too hard, I might COMPLETELY SMUSH HIM. The guy BEGS me to please make his wish come true so I agree, but I tell him, I am going to sit GENTLY and not with my full weight! I give him ONE CHANCE to back out before I sit down and CRUSH HIM with my BIG SWEATY BUM! After a minute I get up and check on him only to find that he is COMPLETELY FINE!
So I get a bit more comfortable as I sit down AGAIN but this time with MORE WEIGHT! The little fan begins to realize he bit off more than he could chew as I BOUNCE and SMUSH HIM with my BIG ASS! When I get up the little guy begins BEGGING ME TO STOP but I tell him I just started to have fun, plus he ALREADY PAID! He tries to tell me not to sit again but instead I stand up and SLAM MY ASS DOWN! You can see the little guy struggling as his body cracks and bends under my weight, but I don't stop! I turn his body sideways and sit FULL WEIGHT, leaning BACK AND FORTH putting pressure on his chest and then legs! I even smush his tiny face right in my SWEATY ASS CRACK!
The video ends with the little man too broken and tired to even move! He lays there, begging me to stop, but I let him know, he is SO SMALL, I can do WHATEVER I WANT, and what I want to do is use him as a video prop! So many guys would love to see my GIANT BUM smushing a LIVING TINY MAN DAILY! So that is what I am gonna do, and there is NOTHING the little man can do to stop me!

Size: 978 MB
Duration: 00:14:33

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Lolla Swallows Shrunken Step bro W/farts
Lolla Finds out her step bro has a Vore and Fart fetish, she plays on his emotions and teases his already shrunken body by farting in his face until he gives in and allows her to swallow him whole! She jiggles her bloated belly around and she can even feel him jerking off inside. It won't be long before he is totally digested. Enjoy her smelly farts as her step bro digests in her belly.

Size: 519 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Eaten Whole
I'm a hungry giantess Goddess and you are on the menu today, little bug boy. I'm going to take my time, teasing you with my tall, statuesque body and making you tremble in fear before me. Just with you think you might be able to run away, I will pluck your puny body up from the ground, letting you dangle from my fingertips over my open, cavernous mouth. I lick my lips and tell you that I can't wait anymore! You smell so yummy I just have to eat you! Then it's strait down the hatch and into the pink depths of my belly. What a delicious treat!

Size: 103 MB
Duration: 00:08:17

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

POV Shrunken Into Diapers
Dacey stands at the counter carefully measuring out each ingredients into the glass. Satisfied with her concoction smiling devilishly she says "Perfect! Let's see him pick on me now." A few minutes later you walk in the kitchen to see what Dacey is up to.
Towering over her, she looks up to you and begins to shyly stutter as she attempts to stand up for herself. She's tired of being bullied and she won't be taking it anymore! She's going to teach you a lesson. Just then Dacey gulps down her special concoction. As soon as she gets it all down you can instantly hear her Growing larger. Dacey starts Growing Taller and you can hear her muscles Stretch as they Grow Bigger and Bigger. What ever Dacey just drank made her three feet taller than you. Startled by the transformation you try to back up but Dacey has you cornered. "Oh no your not going anywhere!" As you try to get away from her Dacey grabs you and throws you over her knee and begins spanking your ass until you cry. While you're crying and trying to wiggle free from Dacey Strong grasp she can only laugh at your feeble attempts to break free. As Dacey is spanking you she starts imagine all the fun ways she's going to torment you. Spankings, shoving a pacifier in your mouth or maybe even putting you into Diapers!
In the middle of the spanking Dacey exclaims "oh no, the potion is wearing off" Suddenly you hear you hear Dacey start to deflate as she panics and shrinks back down to her normal size. Towering over Dacey again you angerly demand she makes the potion again for you but this time you want it to work permanently. Frightened Dacey tries to say she can't remember what exactly she used to make the potion until you threaten her with the same Spanking she gave you. Afraid, Dacey timidly turns back to her ingredients and agrees to make the potion for you with shaking hands.

Size: 508 MB
Duration: 00:10:58

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Melanie gives JOI to her little slave
Hello there little slave
It seems I m feeling generous and sweet once again so I've decided it would be fun to give you some hot and fun JOI session, yes, I am gonna tell you how to play with your tiny little slave dick until you cum all over for Giantess Melanie
Also, you better follow my instructions perfectly otherwise you will get punished...
Follow my instructions and I can assure you will explode like a volcano ha ha ha ( well, that 's if I let you cum.. I m not quite sure yet but you will find out at the end of the video)

Size: 436 MB
Duration: 00:09:53

Download or WATCH ONLINE