Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Little Man Late On Rent AND CRUSHED
Mistress Mercy Rage and Princess Mia have a BIG PROBLEM! There stupid roommate has not been PAYING RENT! He kept complaining that he was SHORT ON MONEY and the girls had to keep covering his ass, so as a PUNISHMENT they decided to SHRINK HIM DOWN TO SIZE! They explain to him why they are so mad, and how they are going to get their PAYBACK! By crushing him under BOTH OF THEIR FAT ASSES! And since he is just SO SMALL there is nothing he can do to fight back! One by one both girls CRUSH AND SMOTHER the poor little guy, they even tease him and ask him to LIFT THEM UP off of him! They know that there is NO WAY he would be able to but its so funny to watch him try! They keep BOUNCING AND CRUSHING HIM until they decide to REMOVE THEIR LEGGINGS! It would be SO MUCH MORE FUN to crush him in their thongs!
Both girls BEND OVER showing off their BIG MOUTH WATERING ASSES! The little shrunken room mate can do nothing but lay there and watch as they undress and get ready to continue their CRUSHING FUN! As the girls take turns SMOTHERING AND FACESITTING the little man, getting his head right between their cheeks, they begin to discuss how much FUN he is at this size, and how USEFUL HE CAN BE! They were going to dispose of him after the crush, but maybe he can STAY AROUND AS THEIR SLAVE? They both continue CRUSHING HIM pushing his head right up against their STINKY ASSHOLES! Mercy Rage and Mia discuss ALL THE THINGS they are going to use their little slave for, they ask him if he is okay with it, but he can't respond while being SMOTHERED WITH ASS!

Size: 678 MB
Duration: 00:15:23
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Mean StepMommy Pussy Vore
You've come home from school to find mommy in the kitchen, she's happy to see you, and greets you with a smile and kiss.
Whilst you're talking to mommy, she is opening letters, and finds one from your school. You're failing every single class, despite the expensive tutor mommy hired. You haven't been trying very hard at school since your father disappeared.
Mommy is so angry at you, she sends you upstairs where she shares a secret, your step-father didn't go missing, he was devoured by mommys pussy, she shrunk him and ate him with her giant pussy, and then swallowed him whole, he was a liar and a cheat. And that's exactly what she's going to do with you.

Size: 461 MB
Duration: 00:08:48

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Vore Giantess Swallows Little Explorer
You and your tiny explorer friend have been sneaking around, you think I can't see you, but I can. I have your friend here, and I'm making him suffer.
I have him squeezed in between my giant tits, can you hear him shouting for help? Theres nothing you can do to save him now. I squeeze him between my tits, then squeeze him with my giant lips. Once I've had my fun, I devour your friend whole, and you're next!

Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:06:17

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Big StepMomma Is Bigger Than Ever
Big Momma comes thundering in, and you are mesmerized by how much bigger she has gotten! Her titanic hips, belly, and ass ripple as she plops her plump body down in front of you, listing off all the wonderful perks of having such a Massive Step-Mommy. Once she's had you feel her belly, so you can feel just how much softer she has become from all the weight you helped her gain, she asks you to guess how much she now weighs. And she warns, it's a reeeaalllyyy big number.

Size: 569 MB
Duration: 00:15:02

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Female Anatomy with Mrs. Frizzle
Today marks the beginning of your female anatomy lessons with Mrs. Frizzle. Goofy as ever, she insists on giving you an in-depth tour of her body - strictly for teaching purposes! She expects all of you to be well-behaved and not laugh the experience off, as this is an important part of your education. Mrs. Frizzle begins by taking the shrunken bus on a tour of her mouth, encouraging you to look around with flashlights. Once the class finishes reading about the mouth in their books, she has them skip a few chapters. This begins the tour of her vagina. She gives a brief explanation about the anatomy of her pussy while giving her students an up-close look before starting her final lesson. Buckle up, she's about to penetrate herself with the bus - for educational reasons... It goes well at first but Mrs. Frizzle quickly gets aroused, innocently fucking herself with the bus until she cums. Oopsie! Sorry about that, class.
This video switches between POV (from inside the school bus) and third person, and features extreme closeups of both my mouth and pussy.

Size: 621 MB
Duration: 00:11:57

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Candy Coated Vore - BBW Giantess Vores tines by the Handfuls
Oh my sweet tiny, I woke up craving a special treat today. Not just my usual feast of tasty tinies, but the Giantess equivalent of a salty bag of popcorn. I want to gobble your tiny friends up by the handfuls and slurp you down whole. I revel in this sticky snack and how full it makes my belly feel. Doesn't it make you feel extra small, knowing you're just a bite-size candy to me?

Size: 584 MB
Duration: 00:11:08

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

I Will Stomp You
You sit on the ground like a bug looking up at my massive perfect soles, a very exciting perspective for you. Even though you’re a tiny speck, your penis grows excited as you admire my soles. Nothing excites you like a pair of gigantic soles and mine are perfect. I will allow this opportunity to jerk off to my gorgeous feet; you might be tiny, but I want you to make a big mess for me.
Shelly is 21 years old beautiful girl with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’5” (165 cm) sexy Mexican girl 105 LBS (47 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and smooth toes. She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet when she sits on the floor.
She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Shelly’s bare soles and elegant toes.

Size: 533 MB
Duration: 00:10:14

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Ass Slave & Worship For Giantess
You're trapped as my little ass slave now! You're going to live out the rest of your days worshiping my big squishy ass and my perfect ass hole. Listen to me moaning as I bounce up and down on you, LOVING the sounds of your muffled screams.. I decide to place you in my ass hole and instruct you to clean my butt and be the perfect slave to your Giantess Goddess!

Size: 413 MB
Duration: 00:06:56

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Custom Giantess Q&A
In this custom, we answer all of a tiny reporters’s questions in a world of varying sizes. ★ Suppose women have the power to shrink men down to about two inches tall. Perhaps it’s by a device or an app that’s put on the market for only women to buy, and that only works on men. The philosophy behind this is that women are already more intelligent than men, wiser, more refined, beautiful and elegant. This would take away men's only superior trait: their physical size. This is a Custom Q&A video answering the following questions honestly.
Is this something you could see yourself opting into / voting for? How would it change how you interact with men, and how they interact with you?
Could you imagine stepping on a man you’ve shrunk? Do you think you could enjoy it? Would there be a satisfaction at treading on a misogynistic man? Would ending a man in this way change how you felt and thought about yourself afterwards? Is there something beautifully feminist about a man being flattened under a woman's foot?

Size: 1137 MB
Duration: 00:19:07

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

giantess catches you after peeping
POV: you're a tiny human - nearly an inch tall who is peeping a giantess around her house while she changes, cleans naked, & takes a shower. she finally catches you when you're watching her masturbate. you're gonna get punished when the giantesse devours then digests you ... but first, a tour of my big beautiful body & letting you watch me finish myself off from a view sitting by my tits.

Size: 433 MB
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Small Shrunken Loser Ass Slave Sat On
This small shrunken loser has been waiting for me to sit on him, He is so small I can barely even feel him under me. He's being absolutely crushed by my ass and I'm getting sweaty crushing him with my full weight. It's so fun to crush men under my ass so easily, I'm sure he loves it too, not that I can hear his complaints.

Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Fetish, My Boyfriends Home
You just had the BEST session with me! I am your FAVORITE GIANTESS to book time with! The video begins at the end of the session where I am GUSHING about how much I enjoy my time with you! Out of ALL MY LITTLE CLIENTS, you are my favorite! Suddenly I get a text and EVERYTHING CHANGES! My boyfriend is almost home! He told me I was not allowed to have SUBMISSIVES at the house anymore, and if he catches you there, HE IS GONNA FREAK OUT! He might even SMUSH YOU with his sneaker! I am so upset, I do not want to lose my FAVORITE LITTLE GUY!, But I have a plan! I lay down on the couch and pull my panties from my SWEATY ASS CRACK explaining that you can just HIDE IN MY ASSHOLE until my boyfriend gets home! Then once he is back, I can slip outside and let you go, you will only be in there for like 10 MINUTES! Before you can say no, I shove you head first up my STINKY ASSHOLE! I complain about you wiggling and kicking your legs at first but eventually start to enjoy it! I push your legs deeper and let my panties HIT YOUR LEGS as I laugh and giggle! I could have had a little LIVING ANAL DILDO all this time, I can't believe we never tried this! The smell must be so bad, I know how stinky it is down there, but you only need to hold on A FEW MORE MINUTES! The video ends with my boyfriend arriving home, but when he goes to get changed from work, I have COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU!

Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:10:24

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess daughter shrinks pervy dad
I caught my dad hiding in my closest trying to steal my panties, I have this new shrinking app which I am gonna try out on him as payback! I shrink my dad to half an inch tall, I laugh at his silly high pitched voice. I dangle my gym clothes over his head, they might cr*sh him! I drop my clothes on his head while I take a shower, I come back and can't find him anywhere, then see him buried inside of my worn panties hahaha. I get on the bed and talk to my friend on the phone telling her all about shrinking my pervy dad, my dad is on my lap walking around and trying to walk up towards my face, I knock him down and he is staring right at my pussy, it looks so huge to him! I pick him up and put him on my boob, shaking my boobs causing him to fall down, poking my stomach as he tries to run along me to get to my pussy, he finally make it! As a reward I push him inside of my pussy and let him stay in there overnight.

Size: 1277 MB
Duration: 00:24:34

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Last edited: