Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Member
Giantess Unaware POV Body Exploration
You're invisible to her - just a speck creeping across her body while she lounges, lost in her thoughts. Her body is a warm paradise, and you will explore all of her. Whether it's her long legs, soft tits, or your favorite, her wet pussy. When you finally explore her pussy, Giantess's body responds to your touch. Lina starts to stir … and she melts into a quiet moan. She never looks down. Never realizing that you made her cum.


Size: 251 MB
Duration: 00:05:34
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Exhibitionist Futa Giantess
Unaware of how she has grown so large, a giantess stumbles around shyly, trying to cover herself and avoid stepping on the people below. But she's an exhibitionist and as she notices more citizens staring at her body she becomes more bold, showing her breasts and stroking her cock in front of them. She becomes obsessed with having them watch her, and the sound of their screams begin to sound like moans and cheers to her ears - pushing her to cause more destruction & chaos.


Size: 684 MB
Duration: 00:15:54
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Goddess Shrinks & Eats Shrunk People
Ascended Goddess, Cleopatra (Katy Faery), sits with a little magical box, full of shrunken little people. She mocks them for underestimating her, and trying to overthrow her. Cleopatra tells them all she knew of their little plans, so she sought help from the gods and goddesses to seek vengeance on them all. With a little help from them, she was able to shrink them all down to get her revenge!


Size: 422 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Dumpling Vore - Big Gyoza Swallowed WHOLE by Chubby Goth Girl Pred
I love the feeling of large prey sliding down my throat whole.. today my prey is a whole plateful of whole steamed gyoza. The feeling and sound of them bulging as they slip down my throat is so addictive..
One by one, the dumplings disappear down my hungry maw, clearly showing you my deep wet inviting throat after each swallow and showing off my throat abilities. I've worked my way up to swallowing such big, thick prey.


Size: 313 MB
Duration: 00:06:55
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Revenge Jello Vore : Angry Girlfriend Eats You
You have hurt your girlfriend's feelings and she is furious, she wishes she could turn you into jello and eat you. To her surprise, when she snaps her fingers, you actually are jello! She taunts you, and swallows you piece by piece. You slide past her uvula and down her esophagus, filling her stomach. She wants you to go back to your Normal size body, and after you are completely consumed, you begin growing in her belly, expanding and ripping her clothing. After her belly is large and round, she digests you, the perfect punishment for the harm you have caused....


Size: 606 MB
Duration: 00:13:28
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
The friendly giantess
You’re the cutest little teeny tiny man in my apartment- I’ve only just discovered you and you’re so cute!!! I take you around the apartment with me and you get lost once and I cover you up with my dirty clothes once but all in all it’s an OK day and I let you take a little nap with me but you get smushed by my tits then I give you a little body tour and you tell me at the end that you want to go into my pussy.


Size: 716 MB
Duration: 00:16:40
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giantess Lina's New Ass Slave, YOU
You're alone in your room, and I, Giantess Lina, have a little surprise. I sneak in, whispering to you that I know you are all alone. So, be a good little bitch and do as I say. I want you inside me, deep inside my giant, wet pussy. I grab you, rubbing your tiny balls as I stuff you into my pussy. You're such a good present, aren't you? Don't be boring, make me happy. I can always find another plaything. So I'll rub my massive tits in your face, maybe you'll cum. But for now, keep your mouth shut and get inside me, asshole. Or else!


Size: 246 MB
Duration: 00:05:27
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Fat Goth Girl Real Belly Expansion with Bloat Pills While Streaming
I discovered a trick to make my big heavy gut expand super massively bloated.. bloat capsules full of citric-acid powder and baking soda! swallowing a lot of them and washing it down with water causes a REACTION inside my stomach that fills my big round belly up with gases and makes it ENORMOUS.


Size: 1627 MB
Duration: 00:42:46
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giantess Vore Fantasy
I start off doing my stretching and squat routine..but I hear something russling around the room? Is it a nasty little mouse or something? I decide to look around and find you..a tiny little pervert spying on my perfect gaintess body. What a tiny little man..you need to be put in your place! I toy with you, holding you above my mouth and laughing at your pathetic small crys for help. Mmmm, I don't think I'll eat you..yet. I continue you to punish and toy with you. You're my amusing little pet for the moment.


Size: 658 MB
Duration: 00:14:34
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giantess step-daughter has an advantage
Your step-daughter walks in distracted on her phone talking to her best friend.
She talks about how the disappearance of her step-father (you) resulted in her getting all the money you left for her.
Little does everyone know you are this tiny insect that she keeps as a “pet” in a jar on the dresser.
The bratty step-daughter continues to talk with her friend on how excited she is about all this money and how she can quit her job now.


Size: 1360 MB
Duration: 00:30:08
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Evil Scientist Shrinks Her Intern
My clumsy new intern messed up once more! To atone for your screw-up, I'm shrinking you tiny and sticking you to my face shield, right in front of my lips. You're my helpless little test subject now in my secret lab, hehe. Yell as loud as you like - no one's coming to save you. It's just you and me, all alone, my shrunken little former student boy.


Size: 512 MB
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giantess Sits On You! CUSTOM
Custom Request: -Clothing: Wear Pink panties like in the previous glass videos -Stand and sit 10 times in the video (Every 20 seconds),. -Only show ONE tiny 7mm man at a time. If he flies away when you stand, you can put another tiny down, If not, sit on the same one. -Keep your legs closed for full video duration while you sit and stand (It looks better) -Sit in varying ways, either normally, or hovering above him and dropping down on him.


Size: 420 MB
Duration: 00:09:46
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Gagging and Drooling to Swallow 6 Large Sausages WHOLE
Getting all 6 of these sausages down whole really was a struggle.. they're longer than standard bun length hot !
I begin trying to swallow one standing, and when my throat pushes it back out with lots of drool and a wet gag, I knew I would have to ease myself back into swallowing something so large. I cut one sausage in half vertically and swallow the first part whole after a few tries and then I sit down to start on swallowing the rest FULLY INTACT and uncut.


Size: 592 MB
Duration: 00:17:45
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Hexes On My Exes
Giantess Goddess and Sorceress, Katy Faery, sits with her Ex’s in a caldron, all shrunken down into little Chocolate men. Katy tells her Ex’s she was angry they were never sweet to her - so she decided to get her revenge and turn them all into sweets for her to devour! Katy picks up the first Ex-Boyfriend, licking and savoring him before eating him whole. She bites off their tiny pink penises, and eats them each one by one…letting them dangle on her tongue before they slide down into her belly to digest. Witchy Katy slowly eats and chews up each Ex until they are all devoured!


Size: 528 MB
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 
Top