Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Member
Giantess Swingers Party
You and your girlfriend Sasha are on a couples holiday and decide to indulge in a fetish swingers evening with Anna to try out a much anticipated threesome. You, having always wanted to try it have had a beverage to calm your nerves. Suddenly you realise it has shrunk you down too one inch tall. Sasha and Anna arrive to find a letter that details whats happened. Sasha and Anna realise how much fun can be had here and mercilessly tease you with their high heels, bare feet, big breasts and gigantic asses.


Size: 1583 MB
Duration: 00:35:05
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Finding A Tiny In A Giantess Home
You’re hiding in my apartment but it was only a matter of time before I found you. I interrogate you to see when you started living here and where everyone body else is hiding. I can crush you with my feet exactly where you’re sat if you don’t tell me. I enjoy the suffering of tinies like trapping you in my armpits where it’s dark. It’s also dark in my stomach, I could just drop you in my mouth and down you would slide.


Size: 949 MB
Duration: 00:21:04
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Willing Pet
Section 1: (POV) Zoey explains her disbelief to the camera that Wes would want to throw away their friendship to be her shrunken pet. She warns him that once he’s little they won’t be friends, she’ll be able to do anything she wants to him. Wes still wants to shrink so she kisses the camera and it drops to the floor. She squats down and shakes her head.


Size: 565 MB
Duration: 00:12:52
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Defeating The Bejewelled Belly Giantess
Custom request. You have made a treacherous journey to find the legendary giantess known for defeating tiny men. When you find her she towers above you, laughing and mocking you for thinking you would come here to slay her. She has slain many men before you and you will be no different. She teases you, wondering how she will crush you today.


Size: 751 MB
Duration: 00:20:00
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Hunted by Unaware Giantess in The Woods
You live in a very peaceful world, out in the forest amongst all your tiny friends. Until one day, that peace is disturbed. Anna and Sasha come stomping in looking for a secretive aphrodisiac mushroom that they heard is out here. They are truly huge. You and all your friends have never seen woman so big and you cant help but try to get close to get a better look at them. The search high and low.


Size: 803 MB
Duration: 00:18:03
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giant gf finds you
cant find my bf so I just get undressed and start stretching for my workout, until I hear his phone go off. with a weird notification sound. so I look all over and finally find it.. only to discover there is a shrinking app installed and active !? so he must be around here somewhere... come out come out wherever you are


Size: 436 MB
Duration: 00:10:17
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giantess Girlfriend Foot Worship, Crush & Vagina Fingering with shrunken Boyfriend inside
You're shrunken down and your giantess girlfriend loves to take power over you. She gets so horny by dominating you under her feet. She wants you to beg and cry while she is pleasing herself. Luckely you also have a foot and giantess fetisih so its a win win situation for booth of you. You want to be used, squished, crushed, dominated.


Size: 402 MB
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Mistress Dominates Tiny Man With Farts
I have to tell you about something. One of my fans messaged me and asked me to use new AI technology to shrink him down and dominate him. I decided that the best way to dominate him was to sew him to my thong and use him as a fart protector! I let you watch as I fart on him lots and as I go about my day to day life with him nestled between my cheeks. He seems to panic and struggle in the smell but he has to embrace his new job, absorbing the smell and the moistness of my farts. After I call up more fans and begin to tell them how much fun it is to be shrunk down and farted while he is still stuck inside my ass….


Size: 1236 MB
Duration: 00:32:36
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Stepmonster Growing Pains
You walk into stepmom's room and she is preparing something strange. Candles flicker as she explains the potion she has made, gulping it down and telling you not to worry. Her skin tingles and she begins to grow slowly, one by one bursting out of her clothing, flip flops and accessories. She feels so incredible, she decides to finish off the potion, and her panties rip off her huge butt, which she thunders in your face. The growth has made her horny, which she is slightly embarrassed of given she is your stepmother, but eventually she allows the pleasure take over her juicy swollen lips and cums on her huge feet. You must obey your gigantic Stepmommy forever now


Size: 615 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
I will eat you, digest you , and discard you in the toilet
I can hear your thoughts, I can feel your destructive desire to give your life to make your dream come true. You want to be in my bowels, you want to be sucked by my mouth, maybe bitten by my teeth, and become part of this body that you always dreamed of possessing but will never achieve. Your will is so strong that you succeeded. You shrank to the point where I could hold you with my hands and take you to my mouth.


Size: 524 MB
Duration: 00:11:42
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Burping Goddess Spits & Licks Tinies
Hey little guys... I put you tiny men right in front of my mouth on the face shield and chugged some cold soda. Then I burped hard right on you - felt those bubbles hit your tiny bodies? Some soda spilled down my chin too. After that I spat water at you, licked you slow with my tongue, and gave you long wet kisses, wrapping my big lips around you completely. Everything's in macro and slow-mo so you can see every drop of my spit mixed with soda on you. If you like being humiliated by my mouth, burps, spit and kisses... grab this one. You know you want it


Size: 1020 MB
Duration: 00:22:37
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Honey, I Shrunk My Stepbrother pt1
Your stepsister discovered that you have a Giantess fetish and wants to offer you a cure. Your stepmother has invented a quantum compression lense, as seen in "Honey, I shrunk my stepson ... And your stepsister wants to shrink you in order to offer a new perspective. It's all on her terms, for one month you will be tiny and she will do whatever she wants with you, no going back. You agree and for the entire month she teases you, swallows you, stuffs you in her socks, stockings, bra...


Size: 963 MB
Duration: 00:31:54
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Honey, I Shrunk My Stepbrother pt2
Puts you in the fridge, trash bin, and washing machine, she inserts you and walks around all day .. she uses you in her shoes. After a while she decides to shrink you even more... You don't seem to be learning your lesson. She uses you to masturbate, and puts you under a condom on her dildo, which she caringly named "Honey". After a full month, you are desperate to be restored.... And her final decision leaves you speechless...


Size: 845 MB
Duration: 00:28:22
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giantess's Fart Slave
You think you can handle becoming my personal fart slave? Well, I'll have to shrink you down to a tiny little man. I toy with you, putting you in between my ass cheeks and in my asshole while I let out potent loud farts! I push you to your limits, even putting you into a little jar so you can hot box in the rotten scent of my farts! This is your new purpose and all you live for, to serve my perfect ass and sniff up all of my farts. I know you love it, regardless you better get used to it soon, because this life as a fart slave is permenant!


Size: 1338 MB
Duration: 00:31:04
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Giantess Farts on a Tiny
A giantess finds a tiny man perving on her in her own home. She can't have that, tiny pervs need to be punished. So she picks him up and taunts and humiliates him, describing how if he loves her body so much, he won't mind being inserted into her ass will he? She squeezed him into her tight asshole head first, only his legs sticking out and proceeds to fart all over him, teasing him for being right in there with her pungent stinky farts!


Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:10:08
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 
Top