Sweet Krissy - And Her Big Bouncy Breasts

BATH TIME

file type: .mp4
resolution: 640x480 pixels
length: 4':40''
file size: 102 MB

Thank you so much for finding this, man! Really appreciate it.

• Love
Reactions: SAN

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thank you so much for finding this, man! Really appreciate it.
You're welcome, I found that video was in a sub-section of SK website I didn't see earlier. I downloaded it and all the camshows, if someone's interested I can share those too...
So, I invite people who would like to see those shows to leave a like to this post, I will choose (to share or not) according to the response received

You're welcome, I found that video was in a sub-section of SK website I didn't see earlier. I downloaded it and all the camshows, if someone's interested I can share those too...
So, I invite people who would like to see those shows to leave a like to this post, I will choose (to share or not) according to the response received
Personally--hey! I'd love to see those camshows. Bet there's some good stuff in there!

Reactions: SAN

togacoga

I'd love to collect all her videos, regardless of camshows or not. You are hero

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'd love to collect all her videos, regardless of camshows or not. You are hero
you overestimate me, as usual... I'm just lucky to have friends who (now and in the past) helped me to get a decent amount of material from the Internet Models' Golden Era. I had the Krissy stuff inside my storage drives since ages (besides the camshows, as said earlier), I didn't think she could have grabbed so much attention. As said in the thread introduction, every time I start a new thread it's not easy to choose what to share, that's why I kinda encourage you all to send me requests sometimes. I haven't got everything, of course, but I always do my best to fill them ;)

SPANKING

file type: .mp4
resolution: 640x480 pixels
length: 4':10''
file size: 94 MB

Hey SAN, got any other videos where Krissy gets spanked? Thx