Sweet Krissy - And Her Big Bouncy Breasts

there's at least another one, and maybe some self-spanking in her camshows
I just remembered the titles of the 2 I'm looking for! They are "A Hard Spanking," where she's topless in blue jeans getting spanked with a ruler, and "Spanking Part 2," where she's dressed in her black and red latex bondage outfit (bikini top with panties and a lace skirt), being spanked with a black leather paddle with a red star on it.

Last edited:

jozue

You're welcome, I found that video was in a sub-section of SK website I didn't see earlier. I downloaded it and all the camshows, if someone's interested I can share those too...
So, I invite people who would like to see those shows to leave a like to this post, I will choose (to share or not) according to the response received
Oh SAN my lord! I love all her camshows, i'm sure there're a lot i haven't seen

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
ZIPSET # 6 - PURPLE TOY & O-FACE

148 pics
800x1200 pixels
16 MB

VIDEO

file type: .wmv
resolution: 320x240 pixels
length: 12':53''
file size: 47 MB

FYI: I thought I had all the zipsets but actually I cannot find few of them. It could be that I stored them elsewhere or I simply lost them

I'll do my best to find the missing ones, but I cannot promise anything :dunno:
I'm sure i have zipset # 1 in my KatesPlayground collection and I'll share it there soon (the Kate's thread revamping is in my forthcoming to-do list),
while I cannot find Zips # 2, 3, 4 & 5 at the moment I'm writing

thepilgrim

ZIPSET # 6 - PURPLE TOY & O-FACE

148 pics
800x1200 pixels
16 MB

VIDEO

file type: .wmv
resolution: 320x240 pixels
length: 12':53''
file size: 47 MB

FYI: I thought I had all the zipsets but actually I cannot find few of them. It could be that I stored them elsewhere or I simply lost them

I'll do my best to find the missing ones, but I cannot promise anything
I'm sure i have zipset # 1 in my KatesPlayground collection and I'll share it there soon (the Kate's thread revamping is in my forthcoming to-do list),
while I cannot find Zips # 2, 3, 4 & 5 at the moment I'm writing
Thank ypo for everything,