Femdom Yes, Mistress! - Femdom thread

stachoo

Dahlia Ass Torments & Whipping

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-12-13 - Dahlia Ass Torments & Whipping - Dahlia Rain - cd_s1090_2-3_dahliarain_lydiasupremacy_whipping
Format: mp4
Size: 574.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Dahlia Ass Torments & Whipping - Dahlia Rain

Goddess Dahlia Rains Whipping Boy

Goddess Dahlia Rain is breaking in her new slave and starts teasing him by him to worship her round ass and wet Goddess pussy so he knows what he's missing out on. Goddess Dahlia then chains him up so she can whip his white skin bright red. Goddess Dahlia rewards the great work by her pathetic slave by allowing him a taste of her pussy from her fingers.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FETISH, BDSM, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess dahlia rain.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Smoking Dommes

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-11-11 - Smoking Dommes
Size: 142.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 2830 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Smoking Dommes

It's no surprise that Lady Remedy and Miss Lavey are surrounded by slaves. They have no shortage of boys that will do or endure anything for them so they keep many around. They are taking a smoking break and for that they use three slaves, one to lick the bottom of Miss Lavey's feet, one as a footrest for Lady Remedy, and the third naturally as a human ashtray. Perfect, now the girls can relax and chat while depositing their ash and used cigarettes into the eager slave's mouth.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Download:

stachoo

Clean Or Get Balls Kicked

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-11-14 - Clean Or Get Balls Kicked
Size: 101.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 3000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Clean Or Get Balls Kicked

It's a simple rule, clean Sandy's home or get kicked in the balls. With a rule so simple you would think the slaves would do better at following it. As it turns out this slave doesn't know how to follow orders and now she will kick him in the balls until he falls to the floor, after which she will make him stand up again and resume kicking until he falls to the floor once more.

Category: CBT

Download:

stachoo

Soothing Foot Lotion

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-11-15 - Soothing Foot Lotion
Size: 134.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 3107 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Soothing Foot Lotion

Aww, look at cute Sophie snoozing! All that savage whipping she inflicted on the slave has tired her out, now she takes a cat nap while her obedient plaything rubs and massages her feet. A soothing foot rub is exactly what Sophie needs after administering a good whipping.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

stachoo

Disco dancing cockcrush barefeet and balerina

General:
Name: VAR_Disco dancing cockcrush barefeet and balerina
Size: 168.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:32, 4980 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Disco dancing cockcrush barefeet and balerina

She loves dancing, this time outdoor to the mix of disco hits, barefeet and finished with black balerina with cumshot

Related Categories: DANCING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: cockcrush, cockbox, crush, cock, barefeet, cruel, young girls feet, dance, cumshot, dancing, femdom, cock crush dancing, cock crush dance, disco, disco dancing.

Download:

stachoo

Disco dancing cockcrush barefeet

General:
Name: VAR_Disco dancing cockcrush barefeet
Size: 268.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 4994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Disco dancing cockcrush barefeet

She dance on her favourite music songs and barefeet stomp on my cock finished with cumshot

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: cockcrush, cockbox, trample, cumshot, barefeet trample, cruel, young girls feet, dance, cock torture, dancing, femdom, cock crush dancing, cock crush dance, disco, disco dancing.

Download:

stachoo

Disco dancing on my cock outdoor

General:
Name: VAR_Disco dancing on my cock outdoor
Size: 239.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:26, 4994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Disco dancing on my cock outdoor

She loves dancing on my cock very wild. She is the best dancer i ever seen, finished with huge cumshot

Related Categories: DANCING.
Keywords: cockcrush, cockbox, crush, cock torture, barefeet, cruel, young girls feet, dance, cumshot, dancing, femdom, cock crush dancing, cock crush dance, disco, disco dancing.

Download:

stachoo

sub-human Punching bag

General:
Name: VAR_sub-human Punching bag
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:30:25, 4962 Kbps, 960x536, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 254 Kbps, 44 Khz

sub-human Punching bag

Amber Chase Fantasy Fetish Factory

he is made for pain, he belong to me, lives in my cupboard and I beat him as I please

Published May 16, 2017

Ballbusting, Belly Punching
BDSM, Bondage, Spanking F/M,

Download:

stachoo

Ball Obliteration

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Obliteration
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 16419 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ball Obliteration

I have some shiny, high platform boots, and you have balls. Boots, balls, boots, balls.
You can guess where this is going, right? I'm going to kick you in the balls with my oh-so-punishing boots. I'm going to stomp on them. I'm going to knee them. I'm going to slap them. These boots will play a very large part in the total destruction of your balls.
I mean, it's not like I look this hot for no reason. It's clearly a distraction for how utterly devastated your balls will be when I'm done with you, kick after kick after kick after kick.
This is exactly what it sounds like. Complete ball obliteration. Feel free to groan, yelp, and protest as much as possible. Your pain is inevitable, and I'm not going to stop just because you feel like a bitch.
Say good bye to your gonads!

Features: ballbusting, cbt, ball torment, ball stomping, ball hitting, ball kneeing, ball punching, ball slapping, femdom, knee high boots, pvc, boot domination, boot humiliation

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, cock ball torture, extreme slave punishment, knee high boots, boot domination, ball kicking, kneed in the balls, asian ballbusting, ball hitting, ball punching, ball slapping.

Download:

stachoo

Locktober Week Four

General:
Name: VAR_Locktober Week Four
Size: 680.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 12703 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 184 Kbps, 44 Khz

Locktober: Week Four

Happy fourth week of Locktober!
I was so nice to you last week. A little too nice, I think... What, did you think chastity would be all fun and games? What kind of keyholder would I be if I didn't implement some good ol' CBT? It's time we got physical.
For this week, you will need one rubber band.

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, CHASTITY, CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, step-daddy an li, cock and ball torture, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, asian mistress, keyholder, keyholding, mistress slave, cock tease, femdomme, asian dominatrix, humiliation.

Download:

stachoo

Principal Sadie Makes Loser Student Cum In Pants

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-02-13 - Principal Sadie Makes Loser Student Cum In Pants HD
Size: 564.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:31, 10297 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Principal Sadie Makes Loser Student Cum In Pants HD

Principal Sadie Holmes has a student in her office. This student is an A plus student and rarely gets in trouble. Apparently one of his teachers took off her pantyhose during lunch and Billy stole them. The student try's to lie but Sadie slips off her heel and shoves her smelly nylon clad soles in his face. The student cannot take it and immediately devours Sadie's sheer nylon soles. Sadie shoves both her feet in his face and has her evidence as he licks smells and kisses her size ten soles. Sadie slips one foot to her students crotch and begins to rub. Sadie rubs his cock with one foot and uses her other foot to smother his face. All of a sudden the student begins to shake and quiver. The student has blown a load in his pants and Sadie cant help but to laugh at what a loser he is. Sadie knows the perfect punishment she sends the student back to class with a cummy mess all over his pants.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT FETISH , FOOT HUMILIATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: sadie holmes , foot fetish , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , femdom , sheer , foot smelling , cum

Download:

stachoo

Babysitters Home Wrecking Footjob Wife Unaware

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-02-18 - Babysitters Home Wrecking Footjob Wife Unaware MP4
Size: 567.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:25, 10517 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Babysitters Home Wrecking Footjob Wife Unaware

Baby Sitter Sadie Holmes is at on the sofa in her cute Jean shorts pantyhose and a pink tank top on. Bryski walks in thinking his wife is home and calls out his wife's name. To Bryski surprise its just his babysitter. Bryski asks where are the and Sadie explains that they all have gone to bed. Sadie then tells him to sit and relax till the wife comes home. Sadie is sticking out her nylon soles and Bryski can help but to take a few glances. Sadie surprises Bryski by starting to caress her nylon soles on his crotch. Bryski is nervous, but Sadie lets him know that its ok and she knows about his little foot fetish. Sadie admits she has seen him staring at her feet and knows how turned on he gets by them. Sadie has Bryski take off his pants and she begin to rub her nylon feet on his raging hard on. Sadie begins to give him a footjob and you can tell by Bryski's face he's been waiting for this. Sadie jerks his cock with her nylons soles some more then decides to take off her pantyhose. Sadie can see by Bryski motions that he can barely contain him self anymore and is wants to cum. All of a sudden Alexis Bryski's wife walks in. Bryski moves to get up but Sadie takes control of his cock and continues to stroke. Alexis is looking at some mail and doesn't even notice whats going on. Sadie continues to stroke his cock some more. Bryski try's to respond to his wife's chatter but cant help but to moan as hes talking from the orgasm he is having, Alexis confused why hes moaning puts the mail down and sees Sadie's soles covered in cum and her husbands dick in between them. Alexis is appalled tells the little whore babysitter to leave. Alexis then grabs her husband by the collar and lets him he's in deep !

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Keywords: sadie holmes , foot fetish , footjob , femdom , foot worship , pantyhose , nylons , babysitter , femdom , stockings

Download:

stachoo

Sasha Foxx Home wrecking Feet And Jeans Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-02-21 - Sasha Foxx Home wrecking Feet And Jeans Footjob HD
Size: 717.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:59, 12274 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Sasha Foxx Home wrecking Feet And Jeans Footjob HD

Sasha knows this losers little secret. Sasha knows this loser love feet and he cannot resist her perfect bare soles. Sasha knows this loser does not want to cheat on his wife but he is completely controlled by Sasha's feet. Sasha rubs the losers cock as she lets him know she now controls him. Sasha strokes the losers cock just with her feet till he shoots a huge load all over them.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT WORSHIP , JEANS FETISH
Keywords: sasha foxxx , foot fetish , footjob , foot worship , femdom , foot smelling , handjob

Download: