Femdom Yes, Mistress! - Femdom thread

stachoo

Armpits from Hell - Poison

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2010-01-25 - Armpits from Hell - Poison - gk-armpitsfromhell
Format: wmv
Size: 61.29 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:05:23, 1390 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Armpits from Hell

Princess Poison has been sweating all day. Her armpits are very ripe and She decides to take Her little fag slave bitch and frc him to sniff and lick them clean. Ooooh... disgusting!

To make it even worse for him, She holds his face deep in Her armpit for some brootle ass-crushing. We love how nasty Princess Poison treats Her little fag bitch slut.

Mistress:
Poison, Princess

Category: ARMPITS
Related Categories: ANAL , LICKING , SMOTHER , DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: facesitting , ass , worship , anal , licking , face , sitting , smothering , smother , analingus , anallingus , butt , female , domination , fart

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Pink Heel Hell - Melody

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2010-01-25 - Pink Heel Hell - Melody - lmf-pink-heel-hell
Size: 98.52 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:41, 2798 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Pink Heel Hell

GOOD FAST ACTION HIGH HEEL TRAMPLING! Mistress Melody felt liberated when using our trample bar for balance. She was able to spin and stomp her carpet in her gorgeous pink strappy high heels without a second thought to falling off her human carpet. This led to her really letting go of her inhibitions and enjoying herself and having an absolute blast making him suffer and suffer under her sharp heels.

Lots of heel dragging, stomping, dancing and really nice sole licking and cleaning of her shoes in this one. She looks ultra sexy and hot in her cute pink outfit but don't let her innocent look fool you. This girl has the devil in her and she can be MEAN! GOOD TRAMPLE ACTION! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Mistress:
Melody, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH , BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: melody , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , goddess , therapy , strappy heels , pink

Download:

stachoo

Beaten Broken Bitch 1 - Delilah

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2010-01-27 - Beaten Broken Bitch 1 - Delilah - lma-beaten-broken-bitch-p01
Size: 128.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:04, 2894 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Beaten Broken Bitch 1

Bossy Bitch Delilah is brootle in this new series. We couldn't believe how badly she treats her slave and as the series unfolds, it doesn't get any easier for him or the slave that is confined underneath them. Delilah is briefly trying out the face-crush box. But very quickly, she gets annoyed because she doesn't think the face-crush box is inflicting enough suffering on the slave. She removes the box and plops her gorgeous, full round ass on his face.

She sits full weight and the slave cannot grab a breath at all. When she finally allows him a breath, it is only to harshly slap his face before slamming her ass back on his face. She smothers him completely while verbally berating and humiliating him in the process.

Mistress:
Delilah, Bossy Bitch

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING , SMOTHER , ASSHOLE FETISH , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , pee , piss , golden , roxy , doggie , delilah , cuckold , pov , point-of-view , nectar , bisexual , human swing

Download:

stachoo

Dahila StrapOn Fucks Man-Pussy

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-12-14 - Dahila StrapOn Fucks Man-Pussy - Dahlia Rain - cd_s1090_3-3_dahliarain_lydiasupremacy_strapon
Format: mp4
Size: 527.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Dahila StrapOn Fucks Man-Pussy - Dahlia Rain

Goddess Dahlia Rain's Fuck Slave

Goddess Dahlia Rain wants to stretch out her new slave's man pussy with her big black cock. She her slave's mouth over her huge strap on cock to lube it up before she starts pegging his slut hole. After his allotted time is up, Goddess Dahlia takes her position behind her slave and fills his tight man pussy with her black dong to make him her personal slut.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, BDSM, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess dahlia rain.

Download:

stachoo

Lydia Supremacy Strapon POV

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-12-15 - Lydia Supremacy Strapon POV - Dahlia Rain, Lydia Supremacy - cd_s1091_dahliarain_lydiasupremacy_lydiastrappov
Size: 479.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:35, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lydia Supremacy Strapon POV - Dahlia Rain, Lydia Supremacy

Whore For Lydia

Goddess Lydia Supremacy wants to make you her pathetic little bitch. She tells you how she's going to skull fuck you with her big black cock. Goddess Lydia stands in front of you stroking her cock while telling you what she's going to do to your pathetic slut hole, as she gives you instructions on how to please her.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, FEMDOM.
Keywords: lydia supremacy, femdom, female domination, joi, jerk off instruction, pov, latex, strap-on.

Download:

stachoo

Lydia Strapon Fucks Loser

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-12-16 - Lydia Strapon Fucks Loser - Lydia Supremacy - cd_s1093_dahliarain_lydiasupremacy_strapon
Size: 495.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:45, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lydia Strapon Fucks Loser - Lydia Supremacy

Ms Lydia's Fuck Toy

Ms Lydia Supremacy tells her filthy slave that his goal in life is to make her dick happy. She her black cock in his wet mouth as he makes slutty noises while sucking her dick. Goddess Lydia wants to fuck his man pussy and bends his eager slave ass over and shoves her big black strap on cock in his slut hole. Goddess Lydia loves how he eagerly fuck back on her cock, but that doesn't mean she takes it easy on her pathetic slave's ass. Lydia scratches her slut's back to give him something extra to remember her by.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, SCRATCHING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: lydia supremacy, femdom, female domination, latex fetish, strapon, strap-on, pegging, scratching.

Download:

stachoo

Prostate Orgasm Explorations

Models: Valentina Nappi

General:
Name: FE_Prostate Orgasm Explorations
Size: 1.35 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:12, 11596 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 313 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

stachoo

A Healthy Salad

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-11-16 - A Healthy Salad
Size: 96.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:56, 2571 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
A Healthy Salad

It's important to enjoy a healthy salad from time to time. Ruby is just like everyone else in that regard in that she enjoys her greens as well, except that she does it while sitting on a slaves face. It lets the slave get accustomed to life under her ass, a position her slaves are often in for lengthy periods of time.

Download:

stachoo

Kitty Likes To Scratch

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-11-17 - Kitty Likes To Scratch
Size: 69.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:50, 3251 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Kitty Likes To Scratch

The ever sexy Miss Bliss and Pandora are making use of their cat scratch pad, otherwise known as the back of a male. The two look like cute kitty cats as they mark up his back, Ms Bliss using her finger nails and Pandora using her finger attachments. Cats do like to mark their territory after all!

Category: SCRATCHING

Download:

stachoo

Beg To Taste Her

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-11-18 - Beg To Taste Her
Size: 114.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:36, 2687 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:
Beg To Taste Her

Oral service, it's the ultimate reward for any slave. Enduring untold hours of slave service, pain and ridicule to maybe earn the privilege of being able to lick their female owners between their thighs is worth all the hardship. But it's never guaranteed, and Brooke wants this slave to really beg for it. He needs to demonstrate to her how badly he really wants to lick her with endless begging and pleading. She lets him kiss and worship her all around her womanhood, but he hasn't earned the prize yet. Unfortunately for this slave in the end he gets denied, and Brooke dismisses him without any reward.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Download:

stachoo

Sissy Ass-Fucking Cock-Sucking Training

General:
Name: MT_Sissy Ass-Fucking Cock-Sucking Training
Size: 263.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

stachoo

Smotherbusting Part I

General:
Name: VAR_Smotherbusting Part I
Size: 523.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:57, 5030 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Smotherbusting: Part I

First, you're bound in leather. A strict leather straitjacket to keep your arms held down, and legs spread open in a frogtie.
Next, I stuff my dirty panties in your mouth. A bit of packaging tape to keep that gag secure. No need for you to talk. Just taste my worn underwear and hold your breath!
Let's not forget about your balls, of course. Some leather cord to string up your testicles in a bit of CBT bondage, neatly separating each ball into two separate little packages. Each tug of the string tightens the ball separation. Your balls on a leash.
And finally, it's time to sit on your face. With your mouth gagged, your only avenue for breathing is your nose...and it's all too easy to take your breath away with my ass on your face. Did you think that facesitting could be this frightening? Did you not expect the claustrophobia you'd experience with your mouth gagged, your entire body bound, and your balls strung up? My ass is the arbiter of your facial destruction, and it's oh so easy to make you into my scared little bitch.
You didn't think this would be easy, did you?

Features: this is one of my favorite scenes I've shot to date! It features some of my most popular activities: ass smothering/facesitting and cock and ball torture. I had such a fun time scaring my slave boyfriend with that which he loves the most: my booty. I'm sure you'll like this one too. ;)

Related Categories: SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, GENITAL BONDAGE, CBT.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian dominatrix, ballbusting, cbt bondage, facesitting, ass domination, ass worship, ass fetish, strict leather bondage, panty fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Smotherbusting Part II

General:
Name: VAR_Smotherbusting Part II
Size: 436.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:39, 5027 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Smotherbusting: Part II

My slave is all pent up from my ass being on his face, and it's time to up the ante. I've decided I'm going to tease him, edge him, and maybe let him come...with a price, of course.
I release his balls from the tight CBT bondage separating each testicle, causing immense pain as the circulation rushes back to his genitals. His balls are so sensitive from being tied up for the past thirty minutes, and it makes it all the more fun to torment.
I bring him to full hardness immediately. He hasn't been getting that much attention lately, and everything turns him on. It's so easy to get him hard with just a couple of strokes. I know he'll be able to cum easily.
But at what cost? I bring him to the edge, only to punch his balls back down again. I jerk him off hard, and then slap his poor nads to explosive pain. Again. And again. And again.
Of course, being a weak male, he won't be able to help himself when the time comes to cum...

Features: strict leather bondage, CBT, edging, and of course a ruined orgasm. Lots of mirthful laughing because ballbusting makes me oh-so-delighted. A cock tease my slave gimpy is sure to regret. A ball torment that you are sure to get off to. ;)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL, HANDJOBS, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, ballbusting handjob, edging, tease and denial, orgasm denail, cock and ball torture, female domination, femdom bondage slave, female supremacy, leather bondage.

Download:

stachoo

182 Supreme Pleasure Full

General:
Name: VAR_182 Supreme Pleasure Full
Size: 1.49 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:02, 9926 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 185 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom Clip Request:
The scene involves you wearing some nice seamless pantyhose, the ones without the cotton gusset in the middle (This is very important). If the color could be a glossy tan, that would be ideal as those are my favorite (also important). A nice black skirt, a tight white blouse and some high heels. For makeup, you could wear whatever you wish, but I do like a lot makeup worn, but classy though. Think of the girls in Marc Dorcel Films. My only request is to wear some red lipstick, love that look
So the setting of the scene will start out in public, it doesnt matter where, you guys choose. While youre out in public, you start to turn him on by teasing him with your legs and shoes. Leg crossing, foot in crotch, that sort of thing.
From teasing him, you get so turned on by it that you have to start fingering yourself. But instead of putting your hand inside your pantyhose to finger yourself, you do it from the outside, so that you finger your pantyhose INTO your pussy as well. Seeing how you have pantyhose fetish, doing this should drive you crazy ;-)
This is why having seamless pantyhose with no cotton gusset is important because it will be much easier to finger yourself into your pantyhose from the outside.
After doing this for a while, (with some close shots of your pantyhose going inside you), you decide you cant take it anymore and you want to go home to let loose a lot more then you could in public.
When you get home, you immediately start to finger yourself again like you were doing in public. You dont even change out of your clothes because you want to keep doing it immediately. You loved the feel of it and you want to do it again. As youre doing this, he puts his cock to your mouth to start giving him a blowjob with your sexy red lips. While youre giving him a blowjob, youre still fingering yourself with cameras views of both.
From there you know how much he likes footjobs from you in nylon, so you tell him you want to give him one as you finger yourself the same way, into your pantyhose. You take off your high heels and begin. You put the cock right in the middle of both of your arches, providing the perfect hole slide his dick back and forth on. You start giving him the perfect footjob as only you know how.
So as you keep masturbating on yourself, your still giving him a footjob until he explodes him cum all over your pantyhose feet, but you want him to cum on your pantyhose feet with your heels on, so you quickly put them back on and he explodes all over your pantyhose and heels. (Hopefully its a big cumshot so it covers a lot of both), and then from there you finally cum from still fingering your pantyhose into your pussy this whole time. After your done cumming, you should be amazed at the big wet spot from your juices in the middle of your pantyhose

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , SHOEJOB , FOOT PLAY
Keywords: custom clip request , red lips , public , flash , blouse fetish , seamless tights , nylon ass , lips pov , nylon legs , hight heels , open heels , no panty , soles , publics walk , best makeup

Download: