Alex Arabella's site questions.

Lazarus

any idea what direction it is going or appears to be going? Kind of hard to tell from the update pics on the site. Just curious.
As I learned only recently, she's still 16 and won't be 18 until October 2016. So, it's kind of a moot point what direction it's going in when the constraints of her being under 18 are the over-riding influence and the odds are, based on similar models, that she won't still be engaged in a web-model site by October 2016.

I hope that will not happen as she's demonstrating a great personality for this and has a unique and very sexy and sensual look. But, right now, it's hard for me to give any energy to considering what might be until she's old enough to have full control over that.

Just my two-cents, your mileage may vary.

Pandora

Hey everyone, I hope you all have seen the new sets and are happy. Alex saw some of your suggestions and I hope you guys notice in the new sets that she's catering to her members :) Some suggestions just aren't possible with the age restraints but absolutely keep the suggestions coming.

CheeksMcButt

Hey everyone, I hope you all have seen the new sets and are happy. Alex saw some of your suggestions and I hope you guys notice in the new sets that she's catering to her members :) Some suggestions just aren't possible with the age restraints but absolutely keep the suggestions coming.
As long as you keep doing things like the last three, I doubt you will get any more complaints. A big improvement all around.

rockhopper

More accidental slips like this are always great. I haven't seen the newest videos yet so I don't know if there are any in there. But I remember these days.

Pandora

I don't know if the slips will go to quite that extreme. TS was more lax with the content, or so it seemed.

Pandora

There is maybe one slip in the latest video and at least 2 major edits sadly.
I'm sorry :( not every video is going to be perfect. It would become old if there were slips in every single video, all the time. There would be nothing to look forward to and it would just be the norm. Be patient and support her and I'm sure there will be more to come :)

suppoon420

Yeah, I wouldn't be too excited about slips, especially given the age restrictions. They're nice, and I'm happy for them, but it's like one of those burgers made with a grilled cheese sandwich for buns. Too much of a good thing can make you sick and fat and kill what you once loved.

I do love that she's starting to mix things up. It's still a little stand here and take off outfit in a different setting for me, but at least the settings are changing up, and she's starting to play to the camera more. The outdoor set is one of my favourites of the three new ones, and the shower was a great and unexpected idea. Glad to hear she's listening and that they are actively working on improving and catering to her members' feedback where she can. Would love to see some bikini sets (maybe that American Apparel USA Flag swimsuit?), especially now that it's summer, and maybe some fun stuff on vacation or at the beach.

Good job. I'll keep my membership renewing for now.

Pandora

Yeah, I wouldn't be too excited about slips, especially given the age restrictions. They're nice, and I'm happy for them, but it's like one of those burgers made with a grilled cheese sandwich for buns. Too much of a good thing can make you sick and fat and kill what you once loved.

I do love that she's starting to mix things up. It's still a little stand here and take off outfit in a different setting for me, but at least the settings are changing up, and she's starting to play to the camera more. The outdoor set is one of my favourites of the three new ones, and the shower was a great and unexpected idea. Glad to hear she's listening and that they are actively working on improving and catering to her members' feedback where she can. Would love to see some bikini sets (maybe that American Apparel USA Flag swimsuit?), especially now that it's summer, and maybe some fun stuff on vacation or at the beach.

Good job. I'll keep my membership renewing for now.
Thankyou for the feedback, it is really appreciated. Her members are very important to her. So shes absolutely doing her best to listen to your opinions and such. I'm glad that everyone seems to be liking the new sets as that was really the intention. Try new things and see what happens lol. Keep the suggestions/opinions coming :)

Pandora

Also quick question. Do ALL comments have to be moderated or just mine because it says new member? Makes it quite difficult to reply in a timely fashion.

oopsalot

I still liked the video. I was just giving a heads up. She is sexy as hell in it and does a great job. Before I was a member i would have wanted to know these things so I am passing it on to others thinking of signing up. I love that she responds to almost every comment. I would prefer a direct message system to send longer posts or ask things you might not want to ask in a comments section but it is going great so far. Glad I joined.

somebeach

I was enjoying the hair and trimmed look and was sad to see it go in this set. Maybe its me but i'm tired of the shaved look on every model out there.

Pandora

To my knowledge there will be others. Most of the sets done in this, how do I put it, range? The sets done in a few days to stock up. Were with her "trimmed" they're probably just mixing them around. So don't worry, there will be more in the coming weeks :)