Alex Arabella's site questions.

Pandora

Well I'm sure she really appreciates your support. And if she does do I poll I know a good four people who don't want it lol.

Lazarus

Well I'm sure she really appreciates your support. And if she does do I poll I know a good four people who don't want it lol.
My advice to her has always been that she should be herself because being herself instead of an artificially posed model is what makes her stand out. So, while I agree with previous posters that she has a great look already and body mods are likely to detract from that, if she wants to experiment with piercings, she should. At least piercings are easily reversible. I think we all fear that a piercing is a slippery slope leading to greater body mods that will ruin her look and aren't so easily reversible, so I hope she has some good role models and friends in her life that will help her make sure her decisions are based on what she really wants and is in her best interest rather than based on an impulsive need to conform to peer-pressure. Also, we need to remember that she's still going on 17 and entitled to experiment and make decisions (like we all did at that age) and that's how one grows and learns. I've been impressed with how comfortable and confident she is expressing her sensuality and I hope she feels as a result that that is an empowering mentality.

Speaking of friends and mentors, Pandora, what is your connection to Alex? Do you actually know her outside of her website, or are you just another admirer (as are we) who's taking a proactive approach to promoting her? I'm always cynical when people in forums like this claim to be the model, or a good friend. There's nothing wrong with being a fan promoting her, but many people here are replying as if you actually have an inside track to her and you seem to be implying that you do.

rosso_rat

Hahaha. I don't honestly know what's going to happen with that. Its a pretty minor piercing as in .........
That's what they all say, as in it's just a tiny tatto and no-one will see it. It is obviously the way teens today think. My $0.02c is if she wants to stand out from the crowd then stay tattoo and piercing FREE - now that is something different and rare. Personally I doubt anyone will come to her site because she has a piercing, but it does look like several will stay away/move on. Of course if the site (modelling career?) isn't important and she just wants to conform to her mates then get piercing.

Pandora

My advice to her has always been that she should be herself because being herself instead of an artificially posed model is what makes her stand out. So, while I agree with previous posters that she has a great look already and body mods are likely to detract from that, if she wants to experiment with piercings, she should. At least piercings are easily reversible. I think we all fear that a piercing is a slippery slope leading to greater body mods that will ruin her look and aren't so easily reversible, so I hope she has some good role models and friends in her life that will help her make sure her decisions are based on what she really wants and is in her best interest rather than based on an impulsive need to conform to peer-pressure. Also, we need to remember that she's still going on 17 and entitled to experiment and make decisions (like we all did at that age) and that's how one grows and learns. I've been impressed with how comfortable and confident she is expressing her sensuality and I hope she feels as a result that that is an empowering mentality.

Speaking of friends and mentors, Pandora, what is your connection to Alex? Do you actually know her outside of her website, or are you just another admirer (as are we) who's taking a proactive approach to promoting her? I'm always cynical when people in forums like this claim to be the model, or a good friend. There's nothing wrong with being a fan promoting her, but many people here are replying as if you actually have an inside track to her and you seem to be implying that you do.
Lazarus, I've always enjoyed reading your comments. Very open minded, or so it seems.

I personally agree about what you said in regards to being young and "experimenting". Everyone does it. I would be sad to see her get the piercing and then lose a bunch of members over it.

In regards to your other comment, I absolutely am not the model, lol. I've never claimed to be anyone more than someone who has her interests in mind. Who wants see her have a lot of members and to see her enjoy herself, Nothing more. Obviously me doing what I'm doing has had some impact. The sets have changed, more in favor of what her members have been asking for and been posting on the forums or messaging me telling me their opinions and ideas. Whether that's my self influencing or just the photographer or web master seeing it. Who knows, but something's happening :)

Pandora

By the way according to another member her site OFFICIALLY has her amazon wish list on it. I know a few people have been asking about that as they wanted to buy her some things. So there you go :)

Lazarus

I personally agree about what you said in regards to being young and "experimenting". Everyone does it. I would be sad to see her get the piercing and then lose a bunch of members over it.

In regards to your other comment, I absolutely am not the model, lol. I've never claimed to be anyone more than someone who has her interests in mind. Who wants see her have a lot of members and to see her enjoy herself, Nothing more. Obviously me doing what I'm doing has had some impact. The sets have changed, more in favor of what her members have been asking for and been posting on the forums or messaging me telling me their opinions and ideas. Whether that's my self influencing or just the photographer or web master seeing it. Who knows, but something's happening :)
I'd be surprised if she lost any members over a single piercing. I think it could happen though if she starts over-doing the body mods.

I never thought you were the model, just curious to know whether you actually had a direct connection or were just trying to facilitate feedback from this community back to the BLC folks or Alex. Seems like it's more of the latter and maybe it's a coincidence but there does seem to be some action on their end which might reflect reading these posts. So, that's goodness.

My advice to her has always been that she should be herself because being herself instead of an artificially posed model is what makes her stand out.....
One of the things I don't think I've successfully communicated but hoped would be implied is that we want these girls to have the mindset that allows them to share an intimate side of themselves with us but at the same time be the kind of girls who wouldn't normally do that. Perhaps our expectations of both of those things is what makes her material so exciting. But, I don't really think that's reality. She's a unique person and the same qualities that allow her to be comfortable sharing her intimate side is going to be at the root of her also wanting to experiment with piercings and other things that the normal girl-next-door would not. So, that's why even though I'd prefer she not experiment with those things, I hope she'll continue exploring and discovering herself.

I grew up in a time when both men and women were being brainwashed by feminism into thinking that a woman expressing her sexuality was considered demeaning and being a pawn to male dominance. While I might agree with that in circumstances where the woman is forced via intimidation or economic hardship, I think it's actually a very empowering attitude when it comes from a place of comfort. And that's what I'm sensing from Alex and is what allows me to enjoy her material-- that she's very comfortable and enjoying herself. If she loses that because of people pushing her in directions that are not her, it'd be a real shame.

Pandora

I'd be surprised if she lost any members over a single piercing. I think it could happen though if she starts over-doing the body mods.

I never thought you were the model, just curious to know whether you actually had a direct connection or were just trying to facilitate feedback from this community back to the BLC folks or Alex. Seems like it's more of the latter and maybe it's a coincidence but there does seem to be some action on their end which might reflect reading these posts. So, that's goodness.

One of the things I don't think I've successfully communicated but hoped would be implied is that we want these girls to have the mindset that allows them to share an intimate side of themselves with us but at the same time be the kind of girls who wouldn't normally do that. Perhaps our expectations of both of those things is what makes her material so exciting. But, I don't really think that's reality. She's a unique person and the same qualities that allow her to be comfortable sharing her intimate side is going to be at the root of her also wanting to experiment with piercings and other things that the normal girl-next-door would not. So, that's why even though I'd prefer she not experiment with those things, I hope she'll continue exploring and discovering herself.

I grew up in a time when both men and women were being brainwashed by feminism into thinking that a woman expressing her sexuality was considered demeaning and being a pawn to male dominance. While I might agree with that in circumstances where the woman is forced via intimidation or economic hardship, I think it's actually a very empowering attitude when it comes from a place of comfort. And that's what I'm sensing from Alex and is what allows me to enjoy her material-- that she's very comfortable and enjoying herself. If she loses that because of people pushing her in directions that are not her, it'd be a real shame.
I understand what your saying. She is definitely not average by any means. At least that's my personal opinion. She enjoys doing this and if I recall correctly has stated that she wants to be an actual model, not just some teen model on a website. So that may be some part of it. That this is actually, at least to some degree, a passion of hers. So that very easily could be coming out in her shoots. I sincerely hope that she becomes more popular, gets more members and does very well for her self. And people like you, who support her and whatever she decides to do will hopefully help her in the future. My thoughts on the matter at least.

rosso_rat

I am delighted to see she has decided not to proceed with getting her nipples pierced. Clearly a woman wise beyond her years. I am impressed. :)

oopsalot

The number one complaint I see most often about teen model sites, is it becomes the same thing every week. "boring" or "same poses". This site is always new and fresh and constantly improving I find. Heck, in the latest set it even seems like her boobs got bigger. she is still growing i guess. her sets are new and fresh. indoor/outdoor, sitting/standing/lying down, normal clothes/ sexy lingerie. Lots of variety. The one thing she is consistent about is replying. She must check it every other day or more. It is rare a comment goes unresponded to and when something takes more than a couple of days she will apologize. It was worth joining for all the little extras. The interaction, extra photos that don't always get shared, and no wait time for someone to upload. Every Friday sets come out on time.

Lazarus

... Heck, in the latest set it even seems like her boobs got bigger. she is still growing i guess....
I noticed the same thing which made me think, in response to the earlier questions regarding suggestions for Alex, that she's at an age where she can quickly go from having a nice layer of baby fat to looking chubby, and more importantly, out of shape. So, my suggestion for her would be to make sure she's exercising to keep a toned look. I don't think she needs to lose weight, just make sure she stays toned.

son_of_dad

I am delighted to see she has decided not to proceed with getting her nipples pierced.
I'm delighted whenever a woman decides against ink or metal :) I'd like to hear her talk more often in video's - hello / hope you enjoyed, why she chooses certain poses or clothes.

Pandora

Thank you guys for all the comments and suggestions. I've talked to several people and they have all said the same thing. How she always responds to her members and that it doesn't seem to get "stale". So thank you for all the suggestions over the months I think that has really made a big difference in how everything went :)

CheeksMcButt

Pandora, since you appear on the surface, to have contact with her... Is she planning on going beyond teasing when she "turns 18"? Or rather I should say when they've decided that her character is "finally 18"?

Pandora

I'm not aware of what she intends to do after her 18th birthday unfortunately. As @lazarus(does that work?) has said numerous time a lot can change in a year and few months.

Just4Mods

im all for the piercings, shared that on her site too. hope she doesnt go crazy with tats tho. i load up amandas site and she looks sooooo much better in her old sets with blonde hair and minimal tats.

Pandora

I know what your saying. I don't think she intends to get any piercings any time soon as many of her members don't like them. And she tends to do what her members want :)

Just4Mods

thats ashame, id love to see her get at least one. it seems her "older" fans are winning out. theyre getting her with hair and no piercings. young guys like me dont like the hair and are more receptive to piercings. please remind her that not all her paying customers are old men. ive been a paying member since Day 1, literally.