Bailey Knox

bgiconz

The lazy content she’s doing isn’t my cup or tea. But she’s middle of the road to me. I’d be interested if what she was doing wasn’t so uninspired. At least she isn’t straight scamming like Spencer Nicks.

Hectik617

The lazy content she’s doing isn’t my cup or tea. But she’s middle of the road to me. I’d be interested if what she was doing wasn’t so uninspired. At least she isn’t straight scamming like Spencer Nicks.
Agree Spencer is a total ripoff.. you never know what her content is. At least with Bailey the description basically deserves what you will see before buying.

tongue

Agree Spencer is a total ripoff.. you never know what her content is. At least with Bailey the description basically deserves what you will see before buying.
How was Spencer's live stream? So far, I'm completely disappointed with Bailey's OF content and attitude.

Hectik617

How was Spencer's live stream? So far, I'm completely disappointed with Bailey's OF content and attitude.
The free part of Spencers stream was her talking and trying on some things. Nothing great. I didn’t pay to join the $50 stream……. As far as Bailey I support her. And in time I believe it will be more to peoples liking. I think not doing anything for almost a year affected her some. And a new photographer she has to get comfortable around.

bgiconz

The free part of Spencers stream was her talking and trying on some things. Nothing great. I didn’t pay to join the $50 stream……. As far as Bailey I support her. And in time I believe it will be more to peoples liking. I think not doing anything for almost a year affected her some. And a new photographer she has to get comfortable around.
Yeah I have faith Bailey will get there and want her to succeed! Her stuff is just kind of boring right now because she is just finding it again.

Well, frens, I paid the $45 for the 3 minute OF shower video she posted last night.

The censored shot in the preview is the best we get. Don't buy it.
Sure, she's topless, but most of it is soapy and 3 minutes is all we get.

I will pass on further purchases until her content improves.
Basic assumption should be that the censored version is the best of it from here on out.

When she was with Epic Panda, at least her videos were like 15-20 minutes. Now we get poorly-lit cellphone cam videos that are nothing special that never reach 5 minutes. This is a joke. I want her to succeed, but if the simps keep subsidizing her every video, I guess she already has.

Rodzila

I think she will get to full nude eventually like Spencer now or brooke (if you can call that nude). Until then the tease will continue and when the money will stop coming in because people will be angry she will step it up . (maybe lol)

Lazarus

When she was with Epic Panda, at least her videos were like 15-20 minutes. Now we get poorly-lit cellphone cam videos that are nothing special that never reach 5 minutes. This is a joke. I want her to succeed, but if the simps keep subsidizing her every video, I guess she already has.
She reminds me of Christina Model in what I perceive to be her ability to manage her career on her own.

I am not convinced that she is still not working directly with the Panda folks or at least still strongly influenced by them. I haven't seen her most recent stuff, but if the quality is poor, maybe that suggests
the Panda folks are not directly involved in the production and maybe she is actually trying to cut ties. But, I can't help but feel based on the way she is marketing herself that they are still present.

groper1

Weight gain from anti-depressants I think. But she's done. Onlyfans content is shit and she doesn't have the drive for it. Shame.
She reminds me of Christina Model in what I perceive to be her ability to manage her career on her own.

I am not convinced that she is still not working directly with the Panda folks or at least still strongly influenced by them. I haven't seen her most recent stuff, but if the quality is poor, maybe that suggests
the Panda folks are not directly involved in the production and maybe she is actually trying to cut ties. But, I can't help but feel based on the way she is marketing herself that they are still present.
Funny that people are posting about her with opinions on her content without viewing it … and basing on one or two posts from others. She is doing topless, not panda style, and not shot with a cell phone. She has hired a photo studio and is progressing, albeit slowly.

I would prefer longer as well and would also like to see her livestream as I enjoyed her camshows. I also agree that the $45 is too much, but that aside, her shower vid had a pretty good finish to it with full unobstructed frontal. She never did that before.

Hectik617

Funny that people are posting about her with opinions on her content without viewing it … and basing on one or two posts from others. She is doing topless, not panda style, and not shot with a cell phone. She has hired a photo studio and is progressing, albeit slowly.

I would prefer longer as well and would also like to see her livestream as I enjoyed her camshows. I also agree that the $45 is too much, but that aside, her shower vid had a pretty good finish to it with full unobstructed frontal. She never did that before.
Actually he does use a Iphone to shoot the videos. With some attachments on it. But has a camera for photo shoots. He has showed the setup on his page before. And she has shown full frontal in the past. But definitely not arguing or complaining by any means. Glad to see her making a comeback. Happy for Bailey. Just wish the prices were cheaper. Or the content longer for that price. Still looking forward to seeing her do more and progress past the Panda days

IF YOU CALL THAT "FULL UNOBSTRUCTED FRONTAL", I PITY YOU. IT'S BASICALLY HER OLD STUFF WITH WATER SPRAY INSTEAD OF SOAP. SHOTS TAKEN FROM ABOVE HER HEAD. I WOULD SAY IT'S MORE "FULL OBSTRUCTED FRONTAL." IT'S REALLY NOTHING WORTHY OF $45 CONSIDERING WHAT SHE POSTED IN THE PAST. I WOULD STILL RECOMMEND PEOPLE NOT PAY FOR THIS GARBAGE.

I BOUGHT THE DAMN THING. I KNOW WHAT'S IN IT.

BOO.

AND FOR THE RECORD, I'M GLAD SHE'S BACK, TOO. BUT I JUST GOTTA "BOO" BECAUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CHARGES THIS FOR THIS. SHE SAYS SHE'S CLASSY NOT TRASHY BUT SHE FUCKED A DUDE WITH A PANDA HELMET.

majikdragoon

Her content is posted elsewhere fam. This place is virtually dead

She's overweight, doesn't seem to be interested in growing her audience, and appears to be happy to cater to the sad simps who have white knighted for her for years. Her content is shit even without the panda bullshit and she has a massively inflated sense of self worth. Her Twitter by line tells people to watch out for "fake profiles", as if meaningful numbers of people give a shit...

She used to have a great body and so I could get past her pathetically immature personality, but now she's fat and grumpy she can get fucked. There are a.million other Onlyfans content creators more deserving than this silly cow. I'll pay good money for good content, but not blindly. Only a fucking moron would be happy doing that. I've paid this girl more than enough money over the years and franky I'm over her. But hey, you do you and continue to pay what she asks for her awful content. You may as well subscribe to Amouranth or Pattycake too

Lazarus

A former customer that has been burned multiple times, airing my grievances on a public forum. Feel free to ignore me if you dont like what I'm saying dude.
haha, I hear you bro. That's the legacy of most who got hooked on one or more of the models in the Panda stable. I too have experienced that frustration and have done my best over the years to discourage people from signing up their websites. We should start a 10-step support group. :)

If it was just a case of "my" expectations being disappointed, it would be one thing. Shame on me. I'm fully aware of how my dick can override my brain. But, they have a history of not just over-promising and under-delivering, but doing it manipulatively. Hey, I get it. It works because there are always new guys coming along who will fall for it. They're laughing all the way to the bank. But, then again, it breeds people like me who go out of their way to warn and discourage people away from them.

Now, those models are trying to go out on their own and they carry with them the stain of association with that group and have to work harder to overcome it. Brooke Marks seems to be doing pretty well. But, she has more on the ball and a better support system. Bailey seems to be carrying on in the Panda tradition and I'm not convinced they are not still behind her. Her marketing style bears too many similarities to the Panda's and she doesn't strike me as someone who has the acumen to branch out on her own.

It's too bad. I think she is one of the sexiest and beautiful models they have had. She has the rare ability to look pretty and sexy even with a lot of excess weight. I would like to see her do well. But, like Christina Model, from what I've seen of her over the years and in my humble opinion, she needs the help and support of better people than the Panda crew.