Bailey Knox

majikdragoon

That's great news. Though if it's recycled content they can get fucked. I either want to see uncensored remastered content or new more explicit stuff. Both preferably. I'm down to subscribe for a few months either way.

Lazarus

Here's what she posted to her onlyfans:

Hi, guy's!
I'm sorry it's taking longer than I wanted to start this up! My goal is to start sometime in August! I want to Thank Everyone that has waited on me and still continues to support me! I truly love you all! I miss modeling and just being in front of the camera! I promise I am NOT gone! I'm coming back!!!!!!!!
You can currently subscribe for free.

ih8ewe

I just want to see her tits more, especially if she's still around the same weight during her camshows before she disappeared. Say what you will about her weight, but I think she was looking sexy as fuck and had some awesome titties when she was getting thick.

majikdragoon

She's finally posted on Onlyfans. $14 for 2 ass photos.. no idea what they are like because I'm not paying that. If we get properly nude Bailey with no bullshit pasties or the like, I'll subscribe. If we get hardcore content, I'll buy the lot. I kinda always feel like a mug afterwards because her Panda content was so hit and miss and I always caved before seeing proper thumbnail previews. Still, I hope it's the best (and most) we have seen of her so far!

onetimefucker

She's finally posted on Onlyfans. $14 for 2 ass photos.. no idea what they are like because I'm not paying that. If we get properly nude Bailey with no bullshit pasties or the like, I'll subscribe. If we get hardcore content, I'll buy the lot. I kinda always feel like a mug afterwards because her Panda content was so hit and miss and I always caved before seeing proper thumbnail previews. Still, I hope it's the best (and most) we have seen of her so far!
That's a lot of makeup, but she's still looking good.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@majikdragoon you won't get hard-core as Onlyfans is going to ban any content that is considered sex work, from October the 1st only nude photos will be allowed.

She’s probably been in contact with Spencer and Malloy on how to a scam folks on Onlyfans. Brooke didn’t start out that way but quickly changed. The whole concept pisses me off

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I don't get why people think they are being scammed, you know what level of content Spencer, Brooke and Mallory previously released and there was no reason to expect anything more explicit just because they started an Onlyfans page.
So far I haven't seen anything from any of them that didn't show exactly what they described or showed in the previews, if you expected more then that's on you not them.

I don't get why people think they are being scammed, you know what level of content Spencer, Brooke and Mallory previously released and there was no reason to expect anything more explicit just because they started an Onlyfans page.
So far I haven't seen anything from any of them that didn't show exactly what they described or showed in the previews, if you expected more then that's on you not them.
Missing the point. It’s what they are charging for what they are doing.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Missing the point. It’s what they are charging for what they are doing.
What they are doing isn't a scam just because you think the content doesn't match the price, no one is forcing you to buy it or subscribe to their onlyfans pages.

What they are doing isn't a scam just because you think the content doesn't match the price, no one is forcing you to buy it or subscribe to their onlyfans pages.
That makes no sense. Hiding pictures behind a pay wall after already charging a subscription and promoting it as “better content” is a scam. And I never said I was forced to buy it. I did fall victim sometimes into believing it would be different.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Bailey doesn't charge a subscription fee and neither do Brooke/Spencer/Malloy for their onlyfans pages, so what are you going to rely on now to maintain your "scam" theory?
If you believe what is being offered will be different(more explicit) to what is described/advertised then that's on you, so far everything they have offered has been exactly as advertised.