Bailey Knox

ih8ewe

Not to sound pessimistic, but it's probably the usual from her. No pussy, a few boob shots if you're lucky, and more nudity from the dude than her.

BriX

Word I'm hearing (haven't seen the vid myself) is that it's all shot from the side. Most of it is her solo. No explicit penetration. Blowjob is visible but the shower door is covered with water so it's not very clear. The pics are supposed to have a couple good shots. The video, however, is not much different content-wise than the DJ vid or the first FJ/BJ vid. It probably has some decent moaning and such. Not sure if there is a visible pop shot. I'm curious to see it, but I sure ain't forking over $75 for what sounds like a rehash of content I already paid $50 for.

toddey47

Thanks for the video, but after watching it, are you kidding me!!! They were charging 75$ for this!!! There is a video on her site 100 times more revealing than this, shows her fingering herself totally nude and all yo have to pay is the site fee. They just tried to rip people off with this release cause subscriptions are probably near zero, and she has disappeared for months! Again thanks for the video, but man I’m just shaking my head in disbelief at them trying to charge 75$ !!

majikdragoon

Thanks for the video, but after watching it, are you kidding me!!! They were charging 75$ for this!!! There is a video on her site 100 times more revealing than this, shows her fingering herself totally nude and all yo have to pay is the site fee. They just tried to rip people off with this release cause subscriptions are probably near zero, and she has disappeared for months! Again thanks for the video, but man I’m just shaking my head in disbelief at them trying to charge 75$ !!
What fingering video? They haven't all been bad and I'm glad there are hardwire videos that exist, but the output from the Panda lot has been horrifically bad this past couple of years. I'd would much rather Bailey went to Onlyfans and we could get regular updates that are more explicit in nature than what Malloy has put together.

TBH, I was hoping they'd remaster some of the older videos and include more explicit content that was cut. I don't mind paying for the videos if they are great, but what we have seen this past year has sucked ass, with the exception of the gloryhole video...

gatormike77

Thanks for posting the shower video. Not worth $75 but not a terrible video actually. Worth the addition to the collection for sure.

Lazarus

Anyone else noticed the site is down??
None of the Panda sites I checked are working at the moment (BailyKnox, Brookemarks, epiczips, or premiumwins), so it doesn't seem to be a Baily-specific issue but a general server or company issue. I am not a subscriber, so I have no insight. Perhaps they have some other communication source (such as twitter) to indicate whether this is a planned or unexpected outage.

toddey47

Ok, 1 update to her site since November 20th, that was on December 24th. If my math is correct, that is 1 update to her site in the last 110 days! Not counting the premium wins 75$ video because obviously was shot years ago. I truly hope she is doing ok, but I haven’t heard anything on what’s going on with her either from someone on here or elsewhere. If she is done, or just taking a hiatus for personal reasons they should say something, and if she truly did “ I love my fans” she would have informed her paying customers also! As I said, I really hope for her sake she is fine, but this silence is absolutely defining.

toddey47

Ok, get this, she just opened an onlyfans account on March 7th, nothing posted yet, but thought I’d bring that to your attention! Anyone hear anything about this??

surround

She posts from time to time a picture of her on Twitter to show she is alive. You could've checked yourself. Just because you have deleted Twitter - I assume from you phone/tablet - doesn't mean you can't access it through a browser.
I wouldn't write to her and leave her alone. Maybe she gets pissy again because whoever knows what minor stuff triggers her. Just wait and hope she's not done yet. You can't do more anyway.

Edit: Btw thanks for the info regarding onlyfans

groper1

She posted a nice little video from the shower on her premium Snapchat the other day. She looked MIGHTY FINE! I believe she is just working herself back into good shape, both physically and mentally, and then will be back. I can’t wait!

toddey47

Fantastic news, Bailey just announced she is not done! She is definitely going to onlyfans starting in August!! I personally can’t friggin wait!