Bailey Knox

surround

35 seconds video for 20$. Nope, not interested in this one. She took off for more than half a year and the best she has to offer is a 35 seconds video. Absolutely ridiculous. She was clearly trained by Spencer and Malloy.
And I think the description is clear what you will see or almost see.

Lazarus

35 seconds video for 20$. Nope, not interested in this one. She took off for more than half a year and the best she has to offer is a 35 seconds video. Absolutely ridiculous. She was clearly trained by Spencer and Malloy.
And I think the description is clear what you will see or almost see.
You are right. Shame on us for thinking it'd be something worth waiting for as we've had years of observing that stable of models to learn our lesson.

Bailey posts to advertise the video:
"Here's the video I'm sure most of you have all been waiting for since I got on OF."

Umm, no, not really.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Seriously? She has been active for less than a week after taking time off to sort issues out in her life and your already bitchin and complaining? Unbelievable..... give her chance to get in to the swing of producing content again.

Lazarus

Seriously? She has been active for less than a week after taking time off to sort issues out in her life and your already bitchin and complaining? Unbelievable..... give her chance to get in to the swing of producing content again.
I would agree with you had she not described it as the "video we've been waiting for" and advertised it in the same misleading way as the Panda crew is known for. We've been burnt too many times by that studio to not recognize that pattern. She is a rare beauty and I hope she does evolve. If she does, I will humbly allow you to fart in our general direction and I will breath in deeply in shame. Until then, Bailey is Lucy holding that football promising Charlie Brown that this time she won't pull it away. Go for it! :)

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
stfu white knight
And how exactly am I a white Knight? Is it because I don't moan when a model doesn't instantly start producing hard-core content a week after returning from sorting out life issues? You need to get ife and stop thinking these girls owe you the content you want.

@Lazarus the phrase she used is in relation to her first video on Onlyfans not the level of explicitly, thinking anything else is on you.

clusseau

Hm- new post, i wonder if worth the price. She Says

After my recent photoshoot, my car got dirty. Ugh, oh well I guess I have to play and spray. You'll LOVE how I play with my girls and slap (and spread) my beautiful peach while spraying my car in this 1-minute video. I'm always feeling myself in public and I LOVE ❤ doing that. Strangely, my nipples seem to like showing themselves in these videos lately.

Hectik617

Hm- new post, i wonder if worth the price. She Says

After my recent photoshoot, my car got dirty. Ugh, oh well I guess I have to play and spray. You'll LOVE how I play with my girls and slap (and spread) my beautiful peach while spraying my car in this 1-minute video. I'm always feeling myself in public and I LOVE doing that. Strangely, my nipples seem to like showing themselves in these videos lately.
I wonder the same…..Probably a good tease video. I assume you see nips and her ass in the thong like whats posted in the photo

Lazarus

@Lazarus the phrase she used is in relation to her first video on Onlyfans not the level of explicitly, thinking anything else is on you.
If it was just the phrase, I'd likely be supporting your perspective. But, the phrase was used in conjunction with a picture showing her panties with a graphic covering them as if that graphic is hiding something that is revealed in the actual video. This is CLASSIC Panda misleading advertising. Those of us who've "been there, done that", know that there is probably nothing that that graphic is hiding in the actual video that couldn't be shown in the ad picture. She/they know damn well that we'll think that graphic is hiding "what we've been waiting for." One of the most blatant examples I saw of this was for a Brooke Marks zipset (back when she was in the Panda stable) where they placed graphic stars over her breasts in the ad photos and in the actual video, rather than being bare-chested, she was wearing real pasty stars almost the exact same size as the graphic ones!

On top of that, $20 for a 35 second video? Again, another classic Panda trick. If there is anything really enticing, it will appear in shadows or in one or two frames that will have to be frozen and digitally enhanced to appreciate.

That is the reason for my cynicism and if it seems I'm unfairly jumping to conclusions, it is ON THEM for years of misleading people. Until I actually see someone make contact with that football Lucy is holding, I'm just going to sit back and jeer. ;)

I was also hoping that her move to OnlyFans indicated that she was breaking from that crew. Again, based on what I've seen, I'm suspicious that is not the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

tongue

If it was just the phrase, I'd likely be supporting your perspective. But, the phrase was used in conjunction with a picture showing her panties with a graphic covering them as if that graphic is hiding something that is revealed in the actual video. This is CLASSIC Panda misleading advertising. Those of us who've "been there, done that", know that there is probably nothing that that graphic is hiding in the actual video that couldn't be shown in the ad picture. She/they know damn well that we'll think that graphic is hiding "what we've been waiting for." One of the most blatant examples I saw of this was for a Brooke Marks zipset (back when she was in the Panda stable) where they placed graphic stars over her breasts in the ad photos and in the actual video, rather than being bare-chested, she was wearing real pasty stars almost the exact same size as the graphic ones!

On top of that, $20 for a 35 second video? Again, another classic Panda trick. If there is anything really enticing, it will appear in shadows or in one or two frames that will have to be frozen and digitally enhanced to appreciate.

That is the reason for my cynicism and if it seems I'm unfairly jumping to conclusions, it is ON THEM for years of misleading people. Until I actually see someone make contact with that football Lucy is holding, I'm just going to sit back and jeer. ;)

I was also hoping that her move to OnlyFans indicated that she was breaking from that crew. Again, based on what I've seen, I'm suspicious that is not the case.
The problem for Bailey is that she has shown and done so much that is very easily accessible right now. What can so do now that will really be revealing or worth purchasing? Unlike Spencer Nicks who never gave up the kitty and Brooke who only gave a few images of her slit. Regardless of who it is, as long as people pay those ridiculous amounts for less than what's currently available, then we'll never get the goods from any of them.
Note: Brooke has stepped her game up with her content as few and far between as they are.

clusseau

@Lazarus, One doesnt even have to be a Cynic to agree with you.
Just seeing that her legs are closed, with a thong covering the goodies- and in 35 seconds she "almost" shows her tits?

On a hopeful note; Ive refreshed her page frequently since she started posting, and notice "Last Seen" by her name refreshes a lot too.
She's checking on Sales? Likes? Subscribers? Dont know, but she seems quite interested in how its going.

toddey47

After reading everyone’s posts I’ll respond in kind. Brooke- since moving to onlyfans her very first video release did show some pink and her spreading it. Since then it’s basically the same as her old site. Maybe this was to draw in tons of fans at first?? Bailey- seems to me so far that she made this move to just make more of the percentage of profits on her content but time will tell it’s really early still. Give her a chance. Bottom line is, it’s the simple process of supply and demand. If they start to realize people aren’t buying what they are making then they either need to push the envelope or just stop completely. I am very cautious to purchase anything anymore until I hear reviews first. Like I said, Brooke hasn’t even come close to her very first release again so I just sit back and watch and head cautiously before buying anything anymore. I just hold out hope things get better!! P.S. EVERYONE PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE STUCK IN AFGANISTAN

gatormike77

I’m a fan but if she thinks people will pay actual money for a few pics of boobs in a bra or her ass in fishnets, or even a 30 second video of her possibly diddling herself in a car she must be insane. We’ve all see her f*ck the dj, get eaten, screw in the shower and on and on. All good stuff. But you don’t go to OnlyFans to go backwards. Not unless you are clueless.