Big Boobs Millionaire - Curvy Tits, Big Ass

HaveADick

SCORE One For Autumn

Click to preview

About:

When Autumn-Jade was posing for this outdoor shoot in an Oriental garden (what is it with the exotic locations anyway?) she couldn't resist fondling the rather well endowed statues, and asking about ancient Chinese sex techniques. Y'see, Autumn is a deep thinker. How deep? "'Bout as deep as I can shove it in," she said. But seriously, folks, A-J thinks people are just too uptight about sex. "Sex is all about havin' fun," she declares. "When I stuff my hot holes with dildo and cock I'm just havin' a good ole time. You know, it sure beats hangin' out at the mall and stuffin' your face with double stuffed crust pizza. Sex is good for you, so any kind of sex you have is just fine. Even if it's with yourself." SCORE one for Autumn.

Filename: 081_SCORE_One_For_Autumn (AutumnJade_10540)

63 pics available in 28,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X751 - 1600X1175

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_081.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADick

Rooftopper

Click to preview

About:

Kerry and company flew back to the Costa del Sol in Spain where the weather is always very kind to busty young beauties. One mid-morning, she and the crew ventured to a tiled section of the rooftop for this excursion into buxom bench warming. "This place was a bit different for me to pose in. The wind had picked up a little but not too bad. It's always lovely to be out in the air and sunshine, don't you agree?" We agree. Kerry, you look as hot as an erupting geyser which is what we resemble right about now.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_081

66 pics available in 24,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X794 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_081.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Merry Christmas

Click to preview

About:

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the guys here!," says Autumn. "And the same to all the guys in SCORELAND, and who buy SCORE and Voluptuous Magazines. You know, things have happened so fast the past few months. This Christmas, I'm just going to kick back at home in Alabama, and relax with my dog, watch lots of TV, sleep, and eat a lot of Xmas snacks. Maybe I'll gain even more weight in my boobs! You guys will like that, I think!" And from all of us at SCORE Group in Miami and London, Happy Holidays, Autumn!

Filename: 082_Autumn_Merry_Christmas (AutumnJade_7250)

49 pics available in 9,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X736 - 1600X1074

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_082.zip

HaveADick

Busty Angel

Click to preview

About:

December 9th is a very important day. It's the day that Kerry Marie was born. This princess, this busty angel, celebrated the big 3-0 in 2008. She's not getting older...she's getting better! Viva Kerry Marie! All breast-men must give thanks that Kerry decided to show her goodies on camera, enriching their lives. Remember every December 9th to honor this hot babe.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_082

60 pics available in 18,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X781 - 1600X1061

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_082.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Clowning Around

Click to preview

About:

Send in the clowns! Well, send in one clown and when that funster is Autumn, your Halloween doesn't get better or bustier. You have never in your life seen a clown like this one. Can you imagine Autumn knocking on your door? You open it and there she stands with a box ready for your treat. When Autumn was a child growing up in the great state of Alabama, she would visit the fun fairs, the circuses, and the carnivals when they came to town. The clowns always fascinated her and made her laugh. And now she's all grown up and sweeter than any cone of cotton candy ever spun at an amusement park. Enjoy this new photo shoot because Autumn wants you to know that she wasn't clowning around when she did it.

Filename: 083_Autumn_Clowning_Around (AutumnJade_7252)

56 pics available in 13,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X751 - 1600X1118

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_083.zip

HaveADick

Spread For Pleasure

Click to preview

About:

This bedroom's atmosphere becomes electric, with a kind of horny energy, when Kerry comes in from outside. It's a thick, drippy feel in the room, heavy with sexual vibrations. Her red shorts and her blue top that's stretched to the ripping point have attracted a lot of attention. She climbs on the bed and gets busy teasing, showing her mouthwatering jugs and erection-producing body. She wants this photo series to make a lot of hard-ons amongst her membership and she's very confident she will succeed. Click and enlarge as Kerry removes her top and bottom, pinches her nipples, shows her back and arse, and then gets on her back to spread the gorgeous pookie that makes everyone's mouth water with an overpowering desire to lick it after sucking on her boobs. Using her fingers to open her pookie, so we can see the pinkish interior, she stares wide-eyed at the camera, quivering with sensual feeling. The excitement mounts and the air gets humid and warm as Kerry slowly inserts a fuck-stick into her pussy, licking her lips as her clit and punani lips are tickled and stimulated. What a babe!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_083

55 pics available in 20,1 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_083.zip

HaveADick

Autumn Easter

Click to preview

About:

United States retailers claim that Easter is the second biggest gift-giving holiday of the year, mostly toys. This week it's toys for tits. So here's your Easter gift this week: Autumn as a bunny girl. Big ears, eh? "I loved Easter when I was a girl. This shoot was fun for me. Look at my cute bunny."

Filename: 084_Autumn_Easter (AutumnJade_7249)

31 pics available in 6,8 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X754 - 1600X1072

Click to download:

BNDL02AJD_084.zip

HaveADick

Teddy Girl

Click to preview

About:

Kerry filling out a black teddy is a sight that makes grown men sweat buckets. The platform heels are an added cock-hardener. This is one of Kerry's earlier pictorials, made in the spring of 1999 in London. At this time, she was still slim wit huge boobs. When Linsey Dawn McKenzie saw Kerry looking like this in a London nightclub as part of the Sunday Sport newspaper striptease review, she knew that she was perfect for SCORE and Voluptuous, and made the arrangements. Timing is everything, boob brothers!

Filename: BNDL10BKM_084

69 pics available in 21 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X783 - 1600X1043

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_084.zip

HaveADick

Tank Top Crusher

Click to preview

About:

Kerry Marie is casual. Minus the little white socks with slip-in heels, she could be dressed for going out to do some errands. That tank-top just makes our day. But no matter what she wears, Kerry's tits are always the center of the universe. "I like to wear clothes that are sexy but don't show too much," Kerry said. Of course, we knew that. "Only when I go on holiday do I get a little more outrageous. Some guys are really sweet and just stand there and talk, and I have a drink with them. Not all guys act improper. Those are the guys I like, the ones who don't talk to my breasts and ask all these boob questions. European guys are forward. The American guys aren't as forward. They tend to be much more polite."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_085

68 pics available in 30,2 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X787 - 1600X1073

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_085.zip

HaveADick

Knockers And Knickers

Click to preview

About:

This pictorial was lensed in early 2000. "I was actually a dental nurse for about seven months," said Kerry. "It was quite an enjoyable job because I love working with people. I couldn't be behind a desk in an office. I have to be with people. And it was a very good job. Bad pay, but good job." The world is a better place than if she had continued on cleaning choppers.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_086

65 pics available in 18,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X783 - 1600X1043

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_086.zip

HaveADick

Hitchhiker

Click to preview

About:

Warning! Soft, dangerous curves ahead! Unfortunately, there are no women like Kerry hitchhiking on the motorways. But it makes the best fantasy, doesn't it. Originally published in print in the September 2003 all-natural special issue of SCORE, this pictorial of Kerry was photographed near the beach house used for the making of the DVD On Location Key Largo. She unintentionally motivated several near-crashes and rear-enders when drivers took their eyes off the road to check her out in her wonderful Daisy Duke denims and sheer, tight tank-top, proving that Kerry can be extremely dangerous in her own way.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_087

76 pics available in 24,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X789 - 1600X1069

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_087.zip

HaveADick

Nurse

Click to preview

About:

This pictorial corresponds to the British nurse video. Kerry was once a dental hygienist in real life before she changed her mind, thank God, and became a successful model, so she's not unaccustomed to this kind of uniform. All we can say is that attractive women with large breasts should not enter the medical field. First of all, they can better serve humanity by showing the world their wonderful knockers instead of checking pulses. Second, there are too many sick people in hospital. That's no place for a busty girl to be. Third, the sight of a nurse straining her bra cups is guaranteed to overstimulate a weak patient and cause more trouble than good. Comic Benny Hill proved this time and time again on television.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_088

70 pics available in 19,6 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_088.zip

HaveADick

Stairway To Hooter Heaven

Click to preview

About:

"You know, when I first started posing, I only exposed my breasts, but now I do girl-girl, although I don't think it's what you'd call hardcore girl-girl. As far as hardcore boy-girl goes, I don't know. I wouldn't say I'm a very religious person. I don't go to church, but I do believe in God. No offense to anyone who does boy-girl, and Cassandra does boy-girl, and I think she's so sweet, but it's not for me. I only do things that I'm comfortable with and that my mom and dad will be comfortable with. I don't think they'd be too comfortable with me doing boy-girl. That's where they draw the line."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_089

56 pics available in 11,4 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1700X1133

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_089.zip

HaveADick

Couch Buster

Click to preview

About:

"I make friends with guys more than girls because I prefer guys' company," Kerry admits with a smile. "But then the guys who are my friends will get a new girlfriend, and she'll get all funny. And I'm like, 'God, I don't want to be with your guy. I'm just talking to him.' It can be a pain sometimes. I guess girls feel threatened by me. They shouldn't." Even so Kerry, if these pictures were shown to any number of girls, they would feel threatened, even if they know you personally, because the average babe simply cannot compete with you in the looks department.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_090

77 pics available in 18 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_090.zip

HaveADick

Pretty In Pink

Click to preview

About:

Kerry, which have been some of your favorite pictorials and videos? Kerry: In pictorials, I love the on-location sets. What bra size do you wear right now? Kerry: I am wearing an English 34H right now. What colors do you think you look best in? Kerry: Pink and black. Then you'll enjoy your latest pictorial.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_091

68 pics available in 20,5 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X783 - 1600X1066

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_091.zip

HaveADick

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Click to preview

About:

We don't want to say anything out of line, okay? It's just that what Kerry's wearing in this pictorial, a sweater and black pants, is just too damned hot. It's hot-looking as in sexy, but it's also hot-looking as in too hot to wear for the outside temperature. She is in Spain after all and there's swaying palm trees to match her swaying mams. What a relief when Kerry took off those clothes. She felt the same way. "This is how I dress when I go out for an errand or when I take the train to London for photoshoots for the site. Nothing too showy that will attract any attention," says Kerry. But there's no way a dedicated boob-man with boob-radar is not going to notice her magnificent chest in that tight sweater. Many Brit fans love boots so they stayed on.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_092

71 pics available in 13,4 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_092.zip

HaveADick

Sun Coaster

Click to preview

About:

Under the cloud-covered sun of Spain, Kerry starts this photo session standing up, wearing her tight booty shorts that show the outline of her "cameltoe" and high-heeled Candies. Kerry sports a Van Dyke, thick yet neatly trimmed under the shorts. "Kerry Marie has the best nose and hair, and gorgeous white teeth," says one of her closest mates in the modeling world, Lorna Morgan. She also has the most remarkable almond-shaped eyes. When she gazes into the lens, you feel as though she is communicating directly with you. This is a rare talent, also held by Lorna, Autumn, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jessica Turner and Chloe Vevrier.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_093

80 pics available in 17,9 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X786 - 1600X1043

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_093.zip

HaveADick

Top Shelf

Click to preview

About:

Kerry's posed against a lot of art objects and bric-a-brac. The real work of art is Kerry herself. Here is someone that would have inspired Michelangelo to have made a magnificent statue worthy of display in Florence's Uffizi Gallery. "My favorite perfume at the moment is Yves Saint-Laurent's 'Babydoll.'" Kerry says. "Sometimes I daub a little between my breasts before I go out with my girlfriends."

Filename: BNDL10BKM_094

59 pics available in 12,7 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X800 - 1600X1115

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_094.zip

HaveADick

Wet And See

Click to preview

About:

The miracle of water. Just add some girl and you've really got something. Water turns dainty feminine items into see-through fabric. There are some excellent, highly jackable, shots of Kerry's torso with the soaked slip stuck to her lovely, tawny skin. See how it clings to those succulent British breasts. Truly a miracle. Kerry's nipples look like little buttons or pencil erasers. The changes in air and water temperature have made them hard and pointy. The true purpose of this pictorial is to promote cleanliness, good health and wholesomeness. Hopefully, wonderful Kerry Marie has succeeded in this educational goal.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_095

77 pics available in 21,3 Mb
Jpeg size: 1200X801 - 1600X1067

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_095.zip

HaveADick

Boobadelic

Click to preview

About:

It must be said: Groovy, Baby! Kerry hops a ride in the time tunnel and spins back to the swingin' late '60s. Carnaby Street. Simon Templar aka The Saint. Mary Quant. Velour jumpsuits. Blowup. The Avengers. Pop singers Lulu and Cilla Black. Donovan. King Crimson. Procol Harum. The Mods. you dig it? All this is freakin' Kerry out, man. But no worries. This is Kerry's happening and she'll freak out if she wants to. She'll recover and be back in the 21st Century next week.

Filename: BNDL10BKM_096

73 pics available in 20,3 Mb

Click to download:

BNDL10BKM_096.zip