Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 1

As told by Serene: I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself sleeping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my body. He lifts and drops my arms and legs. He squeezes my tits, legs, and feet. He lifts me at the small of my back as he continues feeling me up. He then rolls me over and positions my body in different ways. After a while of this he tapes my wrists and ankles and then he disappears. After just a short time I all of a sudden wake and am now experiencing what I have been watching. Yes, I'm bound in a strange place on a strange bed. I squirm and struggle as hard as I can without falling off of the bed. I eventually start to call out for help, but the man reappears and quickly shoves a huge black ball in my mouth. It has a strap through the middle of it and he buckles it tightly around my head, ensuring there is no way I can get the ball out. Now he starts groping and manhandling me again, but now he's much rougher. In addition, he starts slapping my tits and my ass. He eventually ties a length of rope around my neck. He pulls on it forcing me to my feet. He ties it off overhead, so I can't go anywhere. I stand there for a short while. He adds more wide gray tape to my upper body and legs.

Filesize: 434 MB
Duration: 00:19:33
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

As told by Serene: He comes back with yet more tape. He completely tapes up my lower body crisscrossing grey and black tape. Tape is everywhere... across my ass and even pulled tight between my legs!! More tape is crisscrossed on my tits as well. He adds more tape to my arms as well, completely taping the length of my forearms. When he's done, he pulls the bed back and releases me from the neckrope. He tosses me back on the bed and leaves once again. I start struggling to free myself. I struggle and mmmpph through the ball forcing my mouth wide open. This seems like an eternity. The man in the lab coat returns once again. Apparently he doesn't think I'm bound quite good enough, as he now adds rope to my ankles and wrists right over the tape.

Filesize: 411 MB
Duration: 00:18:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Skye Blue - Ice, Strict Bondage

Leggy Skye Blue is gorgeous in this mesh catsuit with blue accents that compliment her blue hair perfectly. She is new to bondage and a little apprehensive.. I progressively tie her into a nice strict hogtie, complete with welded together elbows and a mouth filling head harness ballgag. She starts to struggle and roll to her sides, helpless to escape for sure. Then something magical happens. She starts pulling her ankles back and back arching herself into some fantastic positions. The girls on set and I all exchanged surprised looks off screen as she continues to pull herself into some very strict positions. This seemingly modest girl.. New to bondage work.. Puts on a struggle we won't soon forget. I'll definitely book this amazing girl again!

Filesize: 978 MB
Duration: 00:21:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lydia Vengeance - Bound in Blue, Boxtied

Lydia Vengeance puts on a mean tease at the beginning of this video. Dressed down in her Winterfetish catsuit, blue accents, ankle boots, and corset, she is amazingly sexy... Then we add rope. An electric blue colored nylon that really sets off her outfit and her hair. First a crotch rope harness, tied in Shiny's butt lifter fashion. Next a tight boxtie and upper body harness is applied. Finally, we sit her down, cross her ankles, and band her legs together using her inner thigh/crotch ropes as an anchor.. keeping things nice and tight right where they're supposed to be. She rolls around and struggles beautifully, pouting with wide open eyes. Will you untie her?

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:26:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Little Caprice - Strange Noises

Well, we had to get Little Caprice on the electronic breast training machine of course. She is a petite girl with small udders, so we need to make them a bit bigger. The problem is, Caprice has a really small chest so the cup shape doesn't match the curve of her ribcage. This means that some air is escaping from the sides of the cups, creating a very strange farting sound. Don't worry though, the machine sucks out more air than can escape from the side, so Caprice's small udders will be stretched into the cups quite a bit. She did not like this treatment at all, but it has to be done. It was a very surreal experience, one of the most famous teen babes in our breast treatment room, having her udders pumped, with some very strange noises accompanying her moans and struggling. With some added infrared therapy, we managed to almost stretch her to double size though, that is quite a good result when a HC is lying on her back!

Filesize: 662 MB
Duration: 00:07:36
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Gym Rat - Part 2

Wenona is left gagless, but just long enough to secure her with more rope. Soon enough she is presented with 2 huge pairs of dirty panties that he picked up off the floor in the women's locker room. He orders her to open her mouth and when she does not comply, he slaps her tit hard, and she immediately opens up. They are stuffed deep into her mouth and then sealed in with many wraps of clear tape. Her socks are removed before her thighs are tied back. She is then gagged once again with one of her socks, and then black tape over it. Since Wenona is always looking at herself in the mirror, the Man brings one over so she can see what she looks like bound and gagged. He rubs his hand over her crotchrope, before slapping her inner thighs hard a few times. More rope is then used to secure her ankles. Wenona is then manhandled once again, he places a hand around her throat and then slaps her face and her inner thighs again. Her gag gets much more intense and effective after vetwrap and many wraps of black tape are added. Wenona just moans and does her best to endure this very tight gag. Soon we hear her choking and gagging. Soon after, her captor returns and removes it. He handgags her as he manhandles and squeezes her tits.

Filesize: 446 MB
Duration: 00:19:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Nightmare In The Storm

Filesize: 353 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has too much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip, that will change shortly.

Filesize: 784 MB
Duration: 00:35:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Summer Monroe Transported and Hogted - Part 2

Summer's captor ties her thighs with rope, before untying her wrists and positioning them in somewhat of a reverse prayer and then roped in place. He manhandles her tits as he constricts them with a few tight rubber bands. She is placed on her stomach, on a pallet, and is soon arched into a very snug hogtie. He removes her cleave gag, before hooding her with a nylon. The white ballgag she wore earlier is shoved back in. Summer yelps and moans as it is strapped in TIGHT! The excess nylon is tied off, so now Summer has no choice but to keep her chin up. He now feels confident he can leave her without any worry of her escaping. He'll be back soon enough though!

Filesize: 457 MB
Duration: 00:20:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Filesize: 494 MB
Duration: 00:22:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Hung in the Barn - Part 1

Rachel is another Equestrian who is known for the mistreatment of her beast. The Vigilante has her hogcuffed in the backseat of his truck as they head towards the training grounds. When they arrive, he puts a chain around her neck and pulls her out of the truck and removes the chain that had her hogcuffed. She resists, but he simply pulls on her chain leash and she has no choice but to stumble along or fall. He leads her into the barn. He removes the chain around her neck and replaces it with a noose.

Filesize: 268 MB
Duration: 00:11:57

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Hung in the Barn - Part 2

Rachel stands with a noose around her neck. Her cuffs are removed and replaced with rope. In between, he smacks her ass. She ends up in a very tight and punishing reverse prayer.

Filesize: 401 MB
Duration: 00:17:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 2

Rachel stands blind and cold wearing just an unbuttoned riding shirt with her wrists cuffed. The Vigilante soon uncuffs her wrists and ties her wrists overhead and apart to a spreader bar. He cuts her shirt off before he spreads and ties her ankles to another spreader bar. The upper bar is pulled up higher until Rachel is on her tippy toes. Soon she is being sprayed down with cold water. You can literally see her shivering and trembling as the the water beads and rolls down her nude body. The Vigilante rubs a bar of soap over her body before gagging Rachel with it..

Filesize: 309 MB
Duration: 00:13:51

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Filesize: 304 MB
Duration: 00:13:41

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Annet - Tickled to Orgasm - Bondage Tickle Torment and Forced Orgasm

Petite girl Annet is 22 years old. She have gorgeous small feet which must be tickled. Now is Annet stretched and tickled before orgasm. Rene waste no time, she soon set her nimble fingers to work. Rene teases and titillates every inch of her hot body and soon she has Annet laughing sweetly. The vibrating dildo, sending waves of pleasure through her tight body. After pure tickle-gasm heaven, the stimulation and sensations all becomes too much for Annet and she reaches her climax. Be sure not to miss this latest smoking hot ticklish orgasm clip!

Filesize: 940 MB
Duration: 00:13:55
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tickling The Ice Queen

Filesize: 138 MB