Brooke Marks

TheDudee

One was scheduled; not sure if it happened. We will probably have to wait until it's posted to prem.wins before it's leaked.

peterpoter

Thanks so much, BmeN for posting this, you are a Prince among men, but after watching, I kept waiting for the "super-HOT" Mike19 was talking about or for that matter anything Hot.

SmuttyChef

Looks like she'll be starting an onlyfans soon, she's in the process of getting set up. Also, from the comments and the preview clips she's shown it looks like she's going to go a little further with no one else controlling what she can show.

peterpoter

It is so interesting how the Phad universe works. Some models like Missy Gates or Bailey Knox can fuck and give a blow job, show their tits and b-hole and their slit. But others, primarily Brooke, can not show anything but a very brief glimpse of nipple. Hopefully, Brooke's contract with Phad will not restrict her on OnlyFans, that is if she ever stops talking about it and just starts posting content.

ugge

It is so interesting how the Phad universe works. Some models like Missy Gates or Bailey Knox can fuck and give a blow job, show their tits and b-hole and their slit. But others, primarily Brooke, can not show anything but a very brief glimpse of nipple. Hopefully, Brooke's contract with Phad will not restrict her on OnlyFans, that is if she ever stops talking about it and just starts posting content.
Sorry for hijacking the thred bit what ever happened to missy? I say some “leaked” cumshots of her some time ago. Any news?

Medoli

I'd be willing to bet the girls all show what they want and Phad takes the heat/blame from the fans for not letting the girls do stuff.

mikes19

in her last cam she says she is taking charge and shooting what she wants now although Panda team might be loosing their shit and not approving it.
sounds like OF is happening but there might be few more months to wait, when she finds time/interest to post content

TheDudee

I always heard that Brooke didn't want to show that much so I think she's using the webmaster as an excuse here. We'll see if she actually delivers.

mooki80

From the camshow I get the sense she is getting on OF to get money for a house and by the looks of it the Panda team can't get her that income she needs (Covid restrictions messing with setting up a photoshoots?). Getting more revealing on OF with her phone is probably the smartest way to go about it but she rather not (that is why it has taken so long to set it up) .

toddey47

Yup, she now officially on there , let’s hope Bailey gets going on there too! She’s actually on there, but hasn’t posted anything yet.

groper1

And if her first post on OF is any indication, we are going to be the recipients of some much more daring content from her!

SmuttyChef

And if her first post on OF is any indication, we are going to be the recipients of some much more daring content from her!
Except some asshat has already shared her content and she's taking about quitting. Sharing content from independent models isn't really strong motivation to keep posting "better" content or pushing boundaries. And to make it worse she made it very affordable so there's really no excuse.

groper1

Yeah, I saw that. Aren’t there ways on OF to limit that happening? As a long time follower/member who has never shared, I sure hope she continues!