Brooke Marks

Dunrungill

Well, I see the first mistake she made. Publishing a ppv video on the free side of her account. Most of the models make you subscribe to see that content. That might discourage sharing to some extent, but not completely.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I see its been posted here already, I know this is going to sound hypocritical but I really wish we had a rule against zero day posting, Brooke is one of the few who actually engages with customers and it would be a shame to see her quit onlyfans so quickly, the one video is far better than anything done on her site(and no i didn't download it from here i paid for it).

bgiconz

I see its been posted here already, I know this is going to sound hypocritical but I really wish we had a rule against zero day posting, Brooke is one of the few who actually engages with customers and it would be a shame to see her quit onlyfans so quickly, the one video is far better than anything done on her site(and no i didn't download it from here i paid for it).
I paid for it too, with that said I think a rule against zero-day posting is the most model friendly choice.

I dont think I’ve downloaded anything from here in years; however, I still lurk and 100% prefer the open and non-deceptive nature of the thumbnails provided here.

This is their income and zero day posts will legitimately cut in to it. But also, that’s kind of the point for the forum, so it’s a weird grey area

MrLurker

It wasn't a mistake. She now has it pinned as her official welcome video. I've been talking with her
through out the day about how OF works as a business model compared to what she's been used
to before. She's just having fun with site features this week enjoying the advice & tips. #CrashCourse

jribb

Is this poor girl really trapped in like a 10 year contract or something with the website owner? Heard her mention this a bunch of times.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@hardrider2k4 So you expected a tease model to instantly go all out as soon as they open an Onlyfans page? That was never going to happen.
@mikes19 Onlyfans works how the individual model wants it to work, there is no obligation for them to provide any content different to any site they had before.
Seriously some of you guys need to get back to reality, the content so far has been better than from her site or zips, it's progress to a different level but it may not, if you don't like it then don't subscribe your not forced to.

toddey47

I am also a subscriber, and yes her content so far is way better than anything on her site or her past zip sets. Give her a little cushion, I Truly believe she will deliver in due time. You can’t expect a NN model to go from NN instantly to jamming a dildo into her hole! She is incredibly Beautiful and am 100% satisfied so far!

WHAT A... thats not how OnlyFans work and she doesnt have any decent content on her OF yet
Her old zips are more revealing that that OF crap she put out. She setup 2 tip walls, collected a boat load in tips but failed to deliver any good content
You don’t like it don’t pay. Really no reason to get so pissed over it. I never rejoined her site because I thought it sucked. This to me is a whole new ballgame for her. She’s incredibly hot and I’ll keep paying

Lazarus

I agree with the the criticism of those with unrealistic expectations. Give her some time to figure out OF and find her stride. An old bull and a young bull looked down at the herd from the top of a hill. The young bull says, "Let's run down and fuck us a cow!". The old bull responded, "How about we walk down and fuck them all." Be an old bull.

Having said that, she is perseverating on the pirating of her content and with half of her recent posts being on that subject, it's a bit of cock-block and I fear it is converting loyal fans into half-interested followers and half-interested followers into full-time pirates.

An actor joked that you haven't really made it until you have a stalker. Likewise, you're not a successful model if you don't have pirates. It is hard to accept that after all of these years in the business, she doesn't seem to be grasping that. So, I wonder if maybe at some level her heart isn't really into this and she is deflecting by focusing on pirates. Or, maybe, she's guilty of her own set of unrealistic expectations and thought that income would do nothing but keep increasing at the same pace as when she launched.

I hope she will find her stride and be successful as I've always thought the combination of her body and her personality put her above a lot of the rest. I hope the trend I'm seeing now is just a bump in the road that she'll handle better as she gets used to being behind the wheel full-time.

gatormike77

Anyone see her latest cam? It’s for sale on OnlyFans for $14.99 and I’m just curious if it’s actually different from the cams on her regular site.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure if she did a live stream last night so can't tell you if that is what's for sale or if its any good, however her first one last week was better than any cam show she has done before on her site.

groper1

Worlds better! Pretty much non tease topless for a good portion of it! Dollar for dollar, I think you would agree it is in a different league than her YDC cams.