Brooke Marks

Lazarus

Does anyone have her latest OF video? I'm surprised it's not up yet.
In my humble opinion, she hasn't evolved a lot since she started on OF and each new video isn't a whole lot different from previous ones. So, even though I totally understand the interest in seeing the latest, I don't believe you are missing anything you haven't already seen. I'm not just talking about what she reveals of her body but the entire production. And, I'm confident this will apply to the next as it did the one before. I used to snap up every one, now I just wait to hear the scuttlebutt which, when I do, makes me feel good I resisted the urge. She routinely asks for ideas and gets a lot of input but then ultimately goes back to the same old thing. I'm not sure what her motivation for being on OF is. She might like the attention from fans, but she doesn't seem to be very engaged in her OF page, so, more likely, she likes the money when it comes in. Perhaps she is trying to crack down now on content-sharing sites because she's not pulling in as much as she used to. I'd suggest she focus more on her product. She is blessed with a very attractive appearance and she has a fun personality. Even if she didn't reveal more, she could put more creative effort into her videos that would sustain intetest. Perhaps she is encumbered by a need to do things without the involvement of others and without leaving the privacy of her bedroom. She may have good reasons, so this isn't so much a criticism of Brooke, just an objective review of the product. I'd be thrilled to see a change.

peterpoter

On the plus side, she is showing more on screen organisms. On the negative side, her videos are still cut to shit, leaving out any of the good stuff. She is now primarily in it for the money--she needs money for her new house and I don't know how much influence her husband has over what she shoots.

sleazoid

On the plus side, she is showing more on screen organisms. On the negative side, her videos are still cut to shit, leaving out any of the good stuff. She is now primarily in it for the money--she needs money for her new house and I don't know how much influence her husband has over what she shoots.
I hope she sees a doctor about those organisms.

Hoyas14

In my humble opinion, she hasn't evolved a lot since she started on OF and each new video isn't a whole lot different from previous ones. So, even though I totally understand the interest in seeing the latest, I don't believe you are missing anything you haven't already seen. I'm not just talking about what she reveals of her body but the entire production. And, I'm confident this will apply to the next as it did the one before. I used to snap up every one, now I just wait to hear the scuttlebutt which, when I do, makes me feel good I resisted the urge. She routinely asks for ideas and gets a lot of input but then ultimately goes back to the same old thing. I'm not sure what her motivation for being on OF is. She might like the attention from fans, but she doesn't seem to be very engaged in her OF page, so, more likely, she likes the money when it comes in. Perhaps she is trying to crack down now on content-sharing sites because she's not pulling in as much as she used to. I'd suggest she focus more on her product. She is blessed with a very attractive appearance and she has a fun personality. Even if she didn't reveal more, she could put more creative effort into her videos that would sustain intetest. Perhaps she is encumbered by a need to do things without the involvement of others and without leaving the privacy of her bedroom. She may have good reasons, so this isn't so much a criticism of Brooke, just an objective review of the product. I'd be thrilled to see a change.
I agreed; she should start doing 1 hour pay per view live cam shows every month; that's what made me a fan, the connection. She should also continue producing her sexy vids more frequently. She would make more money and increase her fan base.

Lazarus

... On the negative side, her videos are still cut to shit, leaving out any of the good stuff.
The rapid cuts are one aspect of her videos that turn me off. When she asks for input, it's been commonly requested to not edit so much. Some of that is hopes that she'll leave in more revealing content, but I think a lot of it too is that it's just harder to watch with all the edits. Without seeing the original, we can't know if she's editing for time, or cutting out more revealing or boring stuff, or she just likes a more kinetic presentation style... or some part of one or more of the above. But, it would be more pleasant for me without all the edits.

Brooke is consistent in presenting a fun, goofy persona. That's a big part of what makes her popular. She's like that hot girl next door that you can joke with and doesn't get freaked out by a guy showing interest in her. But, she might be uncomfortable being more serious and sensuous as she doesn't seem to be able to produce a video where she maintains a sensuous character uninterrupted for the length of video. I contrast her with someone like Carlotta Champagne who can produce some fun, goofy content one time and then gorgeous, sensual content the next time. It seems whenever Brooke gets close to showing a more sensual, serious side, she edits and breaks into a goofy face or pose. I'm not criticizing, just observing. It's entirely up to Brooke to present whatever side of her she wants, needs, or is comfortable with. And, we've been fortunate that she took her show to OF which gave her more freedom and control over her content. Her interaction and content seems to have stagnated a bit in recent months which I'm disappointed with, but that's as much my fault for my expectations. If Brooke has more in her, that'd be great, but I'm setting expectations low for the future and just trying to be grateful for the decade of entertainment that she's provided us. That's far longer than the average.

Hoyas14

Just watched Brooke's latest vid; DON'T waste your money!!!!!!!!! 10 minute vid with 7 minutes of Brooke clothed being silly and tipsy. Breast teasing, some hitachi play but no kitty slippage; 5 week wait for this poor showing. this one should have been a freebie

Just watched Brooke's latest vid; DON'T waste your money!!!!!!!!! 10 minute vid with 7 minutes of Brooke clothed being silly and tipsy. Breast teasing, some hitachi play but no kitty slippage; 5 week wait for this poor showing. this one should have been a freebie
This was the first OF release of hers I haven't bought. She started out with a lot of promise (and better prices) but the last few have barely felt any different from the Phad era. She needs to take a page out of Spencer Nicks' book when it comes to this stuff.

mikes19

I agree,
Last clip is prob one of her weakest ones.
What I don’t get is why she edits so much, and always with that annoying background music. Why can’t she have a sexy sensual clip for the entire length of the video, she almost always breaks into goofiness and giggles at some point.

This was the first OF release of hers I haven't bought. She started out with a lot of promise (and better prices) but the last few have barely felt any different from the Phad era. She needs to take a page out of Spencer Nicks' book when it comes to this stuff.
haven’t seen any Spencer stuff lately. Very rare stuff

bgiconz

100% agree. All the good will of her early onlyfans work is gone. It’s lazy and a cash grab now.

I don’t think it’s malice. Just that there’s no place further to take things in her mind.

peterpoter

I don't know what is up with her and OF. Of late, she constantly shows as on line, never seems to post anything. What's up?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@peterpoter She usually only posts content once a month(around the 24th) as Onlyfans isn't her main income stream as she works a regular job.

Lazarus

I don't know what is up with her and OF. Of late, she constantly shows as on line, never seems to post anything. What's up?
That isn't so unusual. I've seen that with other models, even those who post regularly. She probably has a lot of fans that she either enjoys DMing with or, more likely, are tipping her. (Unless there is a bypass, I don't think you can DM her without a tip?} Perhaps she does a certain amount of custom work too. There are always new people discovering her even as some are drifting away. As to why she doesn't post, who knows, but minimally, it seems reasonable to assume she doesn't feel the need to and/or doesn't have the interest.

She doesn't charge to subscribe and for a quite a while now, she hasn't demonstrated a lot of interest in connecting with her fans, so if one has an expectation for that, one has to share the blame for being disappointed.

I remember the early days of her website (over a decade ago) when she had a forum and would regularly (daily) engage with her subscribers and we got to know her well and you felt like being a dedicated fan was rewarded. But times and technology change. Brooke is married, has other things going on in her life, and probably feels she's been doing this long enough that she can (literally) phone it in. And, OF is an awful interface that seems like it was intentionally designed to hide what you're getting without first buying. So, models don't need to do much to get new paying customers and this experience of OF subscribers feeling disappointed or cheated is an oft repeated one. I've gotten to the point where I've simply stopped wasting my time and money on OF.