Brooke Marks

She seems stuck in the website era when she could do so much more. Stop with the covering up and just go all out. Tease only works for so long. It gets boring.

(Unless there is a bypass, I don't think you can DM her without a tip?}
That's correct. It didn't use to be that way though. Not sure when she changed it.
And, OF is an awful interface that seems like it was intentionally designed to hide what you're getting without first buying.
I know if it's just one video they'll at least show the length, that's saved me on more than one occasion. It would definitely be an improvement if you were given the times when buying multiple clips, even better if they gave you the resolutions too. Credit to Brooke though, she at least puts up a screencap, far too many girls won't even give you that much.
I remember the early days of her website (over a decade ago) when she had a forum and would regularly (daily) engage with her subscribers and we got to know her well and you felt like being a dedicated fan was rewarded.
Her old site was the most interaction I've ever seen between a webmodel and her audience. I still have a couple of the mixtapes she posted sitting on an old backup drive. She even made cover art.

Lazarus

Her old site was the most interaction I've ever seen between a webmodel and her audience. I still have a couple of the mixtapes she posted sitting on an old backup drive. She even made cover art.
haha, yea, I saved them both too (although why I don't know as I never listened to them). I also saved her video blogs which were quite good and perhaps a bit too early to be exploited on youtube otherwise she might have really taken off with them. For example, "Walken for President", "Cyber Cockblock", and "TV Executive". Do you remember the forum? If so, do you remember discussions such as that guy Dirty saying he was going to get "Brooke Marks the Spot" tattooed on his ass? I thought he was nuts, but still had to admire it. I saved some forum discussions of interest to me and pulled these member names and wonder if any ring a bell? Golden (big Misty fan if I recall), Freeze ("In Soviet Russia, The Spot Marks YOU!"), Dirty, Mostly Harmless, SemiObvious, Robertoverde, Tyrese, King Drell, Shake, Holden1975, Entreri08, piratenolan, and VJDJ (who was pining for Seanna teen model).

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I don't think I ever posted in the forum but I definitely remember the name Golden from her streams. I do think there was a brief period where she wanted to move more towards YouTube type content; remember how she used to tag Jenna Marbles all the time because they look similar? I did like those clips though, especially the one where she greenscreened herself into World of Warcraft. Definitely not something other girls were doing at the time.

mikes19

looks like she’s dropping a new clip in a day or two, I don’t wanna get my hopes up.
It’s prob gonna be same as her last few clips, same poses, same moves, heavy edits

Lazarus

.... remember how she used to tag Jenna Marbles all the time because they look similar? I did like those clips though, especially the one where she greenscreened herself into World of Warcraft.
I didn't realize she was tagging Jenna Marbles. Wonder when that started? I had come across Jenna and noted the similarities back in 2017 in this post (https://kitty-kats.net/threads/brooke-marks-video.2504310/#post-10012464). Jenna has been extremely successful on youtube and Brooke not so much even though they are similar in hotness and personality and Brooke's best creative efforts exceed Jenna's work. (I say Brooke but I know others played a huge role in scripting and producing them).

The World of Warcraft video was very well done and perhaps the best of them. I just looked for it on youtube but she didn't post that one even though the other "video blogs" (as she called them) are there. Perhaps it was too sexy for youtube. I would post it for others as it's worth seeing, but I don't believe we're allowed to post her stuff here.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@mikes19 The latest one isn't bad but it's not one of Brookes best either, with regards to explicitness it's on par with previous video's with a bit of progression using different shots of down below.

Lazarus

...a bit of progression...
Yes, on the same scale that geologists use to measure continental drift. ;)

I don't want to come across as cynical, a man has to have something to reach for. Hell, we never would have landed a man on
Neptune if we didn't pursue our dreams. ;)

Seriously, NOS911, appreciate the review.

P.S. Here is a good mental training exercise to prepare for the progression in Brooke's next video.
https://livestream.com/uq/events/5369913
This is a livestream of a drop of pitch (aka bitumen or asphalt) forming and then falling. Recent drops have taken about 13 years to fall which puts the next one around 2027. That'd be a good time to check back in to see how Brooke is progressing. ;)

mikes19

Yes, on the same scale that geologists use to measure continental drift.

I don't want to come across as cynical, a man has to have something to reach for. Hell, we never would have landed a man on
Neptune if we didn't pursue our dreams.

Seriously, NOS911, appreciate the review.

P.S. Here is a good mental training exercise to prepare for the progression in Brooke's next video.
https://livestream.com/uq/events/5369913
This is a livestream of a drop of pitch (aka bitumen or asphalt) forming and then falling. Recent drops have taken about 13 years to fall which puts the next one around 2027. That'd be a good time to check back in to see how Brooke is progressing.
That made me laugh so hard…lmfao
You hit the nail on the head man.
Unfortunately she reached her limit in her clips. It’s all same crappy quality with bad lighting, same poses same everything.
We won’t see any progression from her any time soon, just set your expectations low and stick around or don’t. It’s rinse and repeat pretty much for past few months .
Move along folks nothing new to see here

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I never expected Brookes Onlyfans content to be any different from what was provided on her website by phad, so what Brooke is currently providing is fine by me, I'm just happy that she didn't quit when phad's sites closed.

Lazarus

I never expected Brookes Onlyfans content to be any different from what was provided on her website by phad, so what Brooke is currently providing is fine by me, I'm just happy that she didn't quit when phad's sites closed.
Absolutely. I agree with everything you said and your review was right on the mark.

It's all about expectations.

I have no problem with her lack of progression. Sure, it'd be nice, but it would be foolish to expect so, particularly if one has followed her for any length of time. And, its entirely up to Brooke to decide where her limits are. I'm grateful for the previous years of fun for both my big and little brains and have said so in recent posts.

My main impetus for posting is somewhat to poke fun at the young bulls who've not yet learned the lesson, but more so to warn the young bulls who, in fairness, have not yet had the opportunity to learn how to interpret the misleading descriptions. If I have a problem with Brooke it is this: intentional or not, her content consistently over-promises and under-delivers. And it's getting hard to think it's unintentional given the constant feedback she gets. I had hoped that that had been left behind when she moved to OF, but it's been returning and it sticks in the craws of those who supported her over the years.

Regarding bulls, I am thinking of a joke. An old bull and a young bull crest a hill to see below them a herd of cows. The excited young bull says "let's run down and fuck us one of those cows!!". The old bull calmly replies, "Let's walk down and fuck them all".

Right now, there is little impetus for Brooke to change when there are plenty of young bulls ready to charge down the hill at the slightest flash of an udder. Again, I don't mean change to become more revealing or sexual, just to be more straightforward with setting her fan's expectations.