Boy/Girl Caned Whipped Spanked Boys

SaintSaint

Dominatrix Annabelle - Pumped and Spanked!

Atmospheric, foreboding, shocking and fulfilling!

These words pretty much sum up this movie. There's nothing quite like having the dynamics of myself and the mailman having so much fun in my dungeon. There are literally many highlights, starting with the glow from his bottom from two hands, yes they're mine, albeit, my right hand on both cheeks! In this movie, you will actually see my hand thwacking his right cheek first, shortly followed by the left cheek. There is no editing, enhancing or altering of this clip. What you see, IS exactly what you get! Another demonstration of how I love to capture real life experiences on film. Gosh, you could mistake his buttocks for a sign pointing 'this way'!

All my sessions are based on having fun. Creating an atmospheric room, with flames flickering, eerie yet cathartic notes provide a gentle background, while the sound of my stilettos are a tonic to ones ears. The smell, look and sound of my exquisite leather, my deep cleavage, and my big devilish smile gives an edge for this wonderful dungeon play! A concoction of hand spanking, heavy leather bondage shackled to my two metre diameter wheel, while wrapped in a leather straight jacket. Shocking electrics for extra stimulation, followed by a powerful boost from my Venus 2000 cock pump sending my slave into orbit! This IS what you may experience if you wish to session with me!

Filesize: 251 MB Duration: 00:06:35 Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lydia Supremacy - No Ease To Your Suffering!

Filesize: 181 MB Duration: 00:06:23 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Maya Liyer - Your Disobedience Pains You

Filesize: 277 MB Duration: 00:10:05 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Milana - ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Lady Milana calls in her slave to have some fun. She hits him with her can on his as and his chastitised dick. The wicked goddess takes her crop, und shoves it up the chastity cage. But then the mistress discovers, thet the cockring of the cage is too big, so the slaves dick can be pulled out of the device. The goddess gets really angry and hits her slaves now freed slave-cock with her cane.

Filesize: 658 MB Duration: 00:08:48 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Mena - A Much Deserved Punishment For An Undeserving Slave

Filesize: 169 MB Duration: 00:05:58 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Mena - The Sweet Sounds Of Your Suffering!

Filesize: 230 MB Duration: 00:07:29 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Astro Domina & Stella Liberty - TWO TIMES THE PAIN!

Myself-Astro domina & Mistress Stella Liberty are going to just have fun today! And in this next sequence you can voyeur in and watch as we destroy our innocent victims. From one form of impact to another and from one slave to the other. Myself and Stella find plenty of sadistic reasons to wear huge smiles as they beat these two slaves into the ground.

Just look at them! Pathetic and the sad thing is that will look twice as pathetic when we are through with them! .

Filesize: 243 MB Duration: 00:06:47 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Audrey Tate - Pilot Punishment 3

The Pilot Audrey was demoted because her male flight attendant reported her for drinking. Now she is a flight attendant too, and she is angry n looking for some pay back. She puts him over her knee for a long, hard spanking and even takes out a wooden paddle to make sure he turns bright red!

Filesize: 304 MB Duration: 00:13:59 Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Afternoon With Bobbi

Here we see beautiful Bobbi on her computer, having a relaxing afternoon. On the floor naturally is her slave, working away worshipping her feet. She totally ignores him while she websurfs, basically a typical day for Bobbi where she is comfortable and her slave grovels away at her feet.

Filesize: 815 MB Duration: 00:08:43 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Superior Goddess Brooke - CHORE CHART EPISODE 6

Filesize: 135 MB Duration: 00:11:41 Resolution: 720x406

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Carmela - Scream for Our Rent Cuck!

So my REAL man boyfriend calls me and tells me that we need to pay our rent. (I totally forgot it was the end of the month.) How to pay it? Easy. I just explain to Alpha over the phone that I simply need to beat the fuck out of our cuck-slave, record its beating, and sell the clip to pay our rent! And the worse I beat it, the more $$$ we will make!! Maybe we will even make enough to pay for a nice dinner out for the 2 of us if I beat it bad enough! Alpha loves the idea. So I drag my cuck-bitch slave out to the Torment chamber and casually explain to it that it is about to suffer terribly- just to pay me n Alpha's rent for us with its suffering! It has no choice, really. This is the only way Alpha will allow me to keep this loser in my life, so it's either this, or I have to get rid of it. And I know my cuck is so fucking pathetic that I it will let me use it for whatever I want. So I chain it up from the ceiling and make it balance on a wobbly rock- just so I can laugh at it while it dances on that fucking rock as I beat it. And BOY do I give it a BEATING!! Apparently my looong whip keeps wrapping around my cuck slave and the tip is cracking right near its poor little cock n balls haha!! It is really hurting him bad and making him SCREEEAAAM!!!! But I think that's great because this will make this clip sell better! And I don't really care about how much my slave suffers because it really doesn't matter to me. It's just a "thing" for me to use and abuse in whatever way benefits ME the most! :) So buy this clip if you want to see my cucky-bitch SUFFER!!

Filesize: 680 MB Duration: 00:09:45 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bella Bathory - Bella Trans Men 7

Filesize: 207 MB Duration: 00:08:26 Resolution: 1440x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Snow Mercy - #metoo Spanking Day 3

Filesize: 210 MB Duration: 00:09:37 Resolution: 1440x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Constance & Lady Diana - The Missing Car

rich ladies countess constance and lady dana are relaxing on the sofa in their mansion. as it is a fine day and they are in a good mood, they want to drive to town and do some shopping, so they order their house buttler james to come over.

he is then asked to prepare the car for the ladies, but wtf? the car is in repair and so there is no car for the ladies? and although the buttler says that he said it earlier, that the car is in repair this behaviour is untolerable for the ladies! so, as its unfortunately impossible for them now to have a nice shopping, they will have some fun with the lousy buttler. he is ordered to take his pants down and both ladies get theirselves armed with swishy rattan canes. the buttler has to present his bare ass to them while bending over the sofa and soon the canes get into action. although they start lightly the poor buttler is crying already on the soft strokes, but he will even cry more when the strokes get harder. the ladies go on with some conversation while they cane the poor buttler. in the end his ass is nicely striped all over!

Filesize: 201 MB Duration: 00:08:36 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cybill Troy & Fetish Liza - Flesh Tribute Whipping

Whilst traveling overseas on her recent visit to dominate the UK, Cybill Troy realized that it has been far too long since she has had the pleasure of flaying and shredding the flesh of a properly docile male specimen.

Miss Troy has her favourite gimp secured for the honour of receiving the agonizing bite of her whip's sadistic kiss deep into his flesh.

Accompanied by her lovely guest, Fetish Liza, Cybill Troy delivers strike after vicious strike with vicious accuracy. With each bite of their whips hitting the same tender spot of flesh, the suffering and torment of her victim is evident.

As the whipping continues, Miss Troy steps aside so that Fetish Liza may try her hand at brutalizing the skin of their butchered target.

As they progress with their attack on their flinching, twitching, begging target, the two Mistresses take turns to skin him with an array of different whips and amuse themselves with the pain and desperation they can inspire on the increasingly defiled sacrificial offering of gimp meat hanging before them.

His very flesh will be offered to them as tribute to honour their divine control over his mind, body, and soul. Bound and helpless, he falls deeper and deeper into unquestioning submission and worship to the two impeccable leather Goddesses he is lucky enough to suffer for.

Filesize: 572 MB Duration: 00:11:14 Resolution: 960x540

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Lana - Caged In Fear Your Terror Is Forever!

Filesize: 112 MB Duration: 00:09:44 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Luna Li - The Divine Privilege Of Exquisite Suffering

Filesize: 270 MB Duration: 00:06:12 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Fetish Liza & Lady Mephista - Double Bondage Whipping

Filesize: 212 MB Duration: 00:08:27 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza & Fetish Liza - Hard Pony Training

Filesize: 246 MB Duration: 00:12:43 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Astro Domina & Stella Liberty - Sadism Times Two!

Filesize: 284 MB Duration: 00:06:34 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy