Boy/Girl Caned Whipped Spanked Boys

SaintSaint

Stella Liberty - My Hands & Leather Are You Pain!

Filesize: 262 MB Duration: 00:05:54 Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Extreme Harsh Punishment

Filesize: 248 MB Duration: 00:11:20 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Dancing Under The Punishment Whip

Filesize: 234 MB Duration: 00:07:13 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Larissa - The Forgotten Umbrella

The rain is pouring outside like it never wants to stop. The Mistress told her slave that he must bring her an umbrella to her office, because she didn't bring one in the morning. Of course he forgot to do this and that's why his mistress became so angry and she could hardly wait to get home, soaked wet and punish his ass with her whip. She yells at him and she beats him up very cruel for this big mistake.

Filesize: 177 MB Duration: 00:15:21 Resolution: 1024x576

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Maya Liyer - Licky Whippy Pt2

In this clip I press my heels into his head and body before climbing on top of it and verbally threatening it, slapping its face around and hurting it for my sadistic amusement before grinding my ass and pussy into its pathetic face. It will learn to recognize my scent, just like an obedient pet as it receives more and more harsh training as the weeks and months go by, I own it now.

Filesize: 769 MB Duration: 00:10:27 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza - Inverted for the Whip

The extreme whipping slave who was previously suspended in 'A Change of Perspective' returns for a follow up whipping at the hands of the cruel Domina Liza. Using her trademark black singletail and whipping style, she flails his back, then his thighs before continuing to punish his back once again with her harsh and relentless blows.

Filesize: 239 MB Duration: 00:07:57 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza - Palm Punishment

The Headteacher's unruly pupil has been summoned to her office and he is in big trouble...he has been found masturbating in the dormitory! After a thorough telling off by the angry Head his hands get the punishment that they so rightly deserve after committing such a deed. First the ruler, followed by the dreaded tawse and finally the cane are used so that his palms will sting for a long time - he will not be using them to masturbate any time soon!

Filesize: 298 MB Duration: 00:10:04 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Public Whipping Boy Punishment

Filesize: 161 MB Duration: 00:07:24 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ezada Sinn & Mistress Saint Lawrence - Disgraceful Ponyboy Whipping

It's a beautiful day for a human pony carriage ride on the lush grounds of Womania Empire. But the pony Mistress Saint Lawrence and I chose to pull Our carriage is disappointing and seems to need a bit of extra whip motivation to perform his job properly. And the entourage of slaves following Us are just as useless as Our disgraceful pony. Each one of them deserves to be whipped, and we will start with the disgusting filthy pony-boy. All the males attending to Us are in need of thorough punishment and strict Femdom inspiration. Mistress Saint Lawrence and I are more than willing to supply it.

Filesize: 1.20 GB Duration: 00:14:31 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Hands Spanked By Amanda And Ariel

The slave has to kneel and put his hands on a small stool, he must be motionless and he can't drag his hands away from the pain. Mistress Amanda and Mistress Ariel takes turns in punishing him with a leather strap. His bony hands hurt from the tip of his fingers to the beginning of his wrist, but the only thing he is allowed to do is moan. Nor Anette, neither Ariel lets him anything else.

Filesize: 543 MB Duration: 00:09:20 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Hard Spanking From Jenna Sativa

Filesize: 345 MB Duration: 00:12:21 Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kate England - Don't Dodge Me

Filesize: 86.3 MB Duration: 00:04:01 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Helena & Meggan - Teaching Meggan, Part 3

After a quick outfit change the ladies head downstairs where Mistress Helena bring out some toys for them to use on her pet. Meggan is still a bit nervous as this is all very new to her, but slowly she gets more comfortable with the idea of degrading and humiliating a man.

Filesize: 1008 MB Duration: 00:10:45 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Helena & Meggan - Teaching Meggan, Part 4

This is the last part of our behind the scenes look where Mistress Helena introduces Meggan to the femdom lifestyle. This part is a brief introduction to using a whip on a man, and generally inflicting some pain on him as a means of control. Overall Meggan did well for her first time, as it's always a bit of a shock to newcomers to femdom when they see a grown nude male slave in person. I don't normally film such introductions as the footage can be quite raw, but if there is more interest in seeing them then I will be filming more such content.

Filesize: 833 MB Duration: 00:08:54 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iveta - Wrapped And Whipped

Although the month is nearly through we go on with action! next action clip belongs to super stunning mistress iveta! she wears a black bra, shiny leggings and high heels. first she wraps the slave completely into plastic so he cannot move. then he is pushed down to the floor while the goddess pushes her foot into his mouth. then he is turned over and receives some good strokes of the flogger from his goddess...over and over she whips the slave on the butt and humiliate him all the time...she also takes off her sweaty shoes and put them directly under the nose of the slave. in the end he is ordered to stand up and leave which is not very easy with the plastic wrapped around his body. but its quite funny for his goddess, so its perfect... :)

Wonderful femdom clip with a gorgeous mistress! german language!

Filesize: 206 MB Duration: 00:13:26 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jean Bardot & Lydia Supremacy - Liberated From Manhood By Jean And Lydia: Caning

Filesize: 661 MB Duration: 00:07:39 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Platinum & Princess Amber - Slave On The Rocks 1

I have a cocky-ass slave chained to its cage out in the garage. It is the one slave that I have "inherited" here that just always seems to be smarting off and acting "cocky". Apparently it still is having problems accepting it's role in life as a slave to females. I guess its previous owners have some "dirt" on him or something...and that is like the only reason it has to serve us. It really hates it and constantly needs to be "broken" with regular beatings. Anyway, I bring my "Mean Girl" friends to help me beat him into submission. My little 18 year old niece Princess Amber helps me beat him down in this first part of his beat-down. And we make him stand on these rocks the entire time just for our entertainment while we beat him. We hit him with whips, canes, and paddles- basically anything we can hit him with LOL. We even break the canes on his ass! Until by the end, he is literally BEGGING to be our submissive little BITCH- whether he really wants to or not. It is amazing what a little pain can motivate a grown "man" to do....

Filesize: 1.28 GB Duration: 00:18:24 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Maggot 2

This slave is about to find out just how cruel young girls can be today as Daisy gets the whip. Now she will whip him into submission along with Kassondra and Kate, as the girls cut into him without care for any cries of mercy. He will suffer because he is a male, and because he is their property to be used and abused as they see fit.

Filesize: 795 MB Duration: 00:08:13 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy