Filesize: 416 MB Duration: 00:11:53 Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Empress Victoria - 2 Slaves Caned

Today we have a new clip starring gorgeous mistress empress victoria. her 2 slaves are already there, naked of course. one is lying perfectly over a bench his ass well exposed and presented to the mistress and her cane. the other slave is misused first as a human stool for his goddess.

But his life is not too easy, empress victoria makes it clear from the beginning when digging her high heels into the hands of the slave. but then its time for some vicious good strokes for the slave on the bench from her swishy rattan cane. the slave has to count the strokes and moans out loud. the mistress then changes the instrument of correction and goes over to a multicane. she stands up to apply more hard strokes. but now also her other slave gets some strokes on his back and his ass. empress victoria loves this: having 2 slaves recieving pain from her just to please her needs. good hard caning clip from beginning to end with a phantastic mistress.

Filesize: 185 MB Duration: 00:07:56 Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Mena - Whipped & Humiliated For My Amusement

Filesize: 222 MB Duration: 00:06:38 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pepper - Perfectly Red

Filesize: 179 MB Duration: 00:06:16 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ezada Sinn, Lilse von Hitte, Ava von Medisin & Queen Of The Wolves - Crushing The Rebels Of The Society

These pathetic creatures think they can escape and hide from The Society, they think they will be allowed to leave and live out some perverted "equalitarian" lives. But they are so wrong, just as they are wrong in thinking there is any other true society besides The Femdom Society. There is no escape from under My, Mistress Ava von Medisin's, Mistress Lilse von Hitte's and the Queen of Wolves' heels; the creatures are hunted down by Our trusted hound and recaptured easily. Now the interrogation and punishments may begin, the instigator will be found and punished severely. Starting with the most substandard of the infidels, We quickly break his will and spirit and expose their feeble plans with the help of Our whips and floggers. One by one, Our implements of pain bring each of the rebels to their knees. Once again Our Female power and superiority rightfully triumph over the weaker male gender, no matter how feminine some of them might try to become.

Filesize: 1.20 GB Duration: 00:18:14 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Positions Testing - New Slave Vs Trained Slave

Filesize: 53.4 MB Duration: 00:07:09 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Astro Domina & Stella Liberty - DOUBLE YOUR TROUBLE

On This Evening myself and Stella Liberty myself set out to obliterate not one, but two slaves!

Our every move is calculated and meant to be painful! With our instruments of pain in hand, we set out to cause as much pain and suffering as possible of course since there are two of us everything is going to be twice as ferocious. When we are upon one of them, Their life will be nothing but torment and horrendous pain. Then we will move on to the other!

Filesize: 243 MB Duration: 00:06:36 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza - Caned & Whipped for Liza

Domina Liza has a special gift - a slave waiting for her complete with gift tag! So she tells him that if he is a gift for her then he must be able to take the cane and whip. She then puts him through his paces caning his bottom and thighs until they are covered in welts. Next it is time for the singletail whip - she delights in the crack it makes commenting on the beautiful noise. He is whipped more and more until she is satisfied he is a good enough present for her, and his back is left a sea of stripes.

Filesize: 378 MB Duration: 00:12:14 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Cindi - Please Stop! Please Stop! Please Stop!

Wait for it, wait for it The pain finally gets to him, haha! He literally cries and begs me like a little crushed boy to stop beating him. Its kind of adorable and hilariously pathetic at the same time, LOL! But how else is my new servant going to learn that I don't just stop using his flesh because it hurts him. He needs to give me his skin to mark up as long as I want and as long as his screams entertain me. He actually did a good job keeping his mouth shut until the end when the marks got really crazy and I was REALLY laying into him. I think I will keep this one around to make a good example out of. Stay tuned!

Oh, and btw this is not really a pain slave. It is just a regular slave (that DOESN'T really like pain) but begged to be my servant- and was willing to endure anything to serve ME. (Which I LOVE!) So this was part of its test. And WOW was it really groveling and BEGGING for mercy at my feet by the end of it! Haha! Of course, I just laughed and kept whipping it. I guess I am one of the most brutal and cruelest whips around from what I am hearing? All the slaves fear me haha. I love it.

-Princess Cindi

Filesize: 410 MB Duration: 00:10:42 Resolution: 1274x720

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bella Bathory & Mistress Snow Mercy - Wife Gets Instruction From Dominatrix

Mistress Bella Bathory plays a wife whose husband forgot their 10th anniversary. So she takes back the watch she got him and hires Mistress Snow Mercy to teach her how to discipline her man. It involves a long, hard, painful skin removing spanking with hand & hairbrush, paddling and caning. He learns his lesson.

Filesize: 418 MB Duration: 00:20:23 Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nikki Brooks - CUCKOLD TAKES A BEATING

Nikki's cuck is helping Nikki dress for her date with her boyfriend. She is so excited about the date, but then her boyfriend calls to tell her that he will be late. Now Nikki is mad. Nikki tells her boyfriend about the new dress she is wearing for him, hoping he will be as excited about it as she is. But Nikki's boyfriend tells her he would have preferred it if their cuckold bought her the dress in blue. He thinks Nikki looks hotter in blue. Nikki, of course, agrees with her boyfriend. The idiot cuck should have bought the dress in blue. Now Nikki is very emotional and the cuck will feel her wrath. While yelling at the cuck, Nikki's boyfriend calls again. He's not just going to be late, he needs to cancel dinner entirely. Nikki is so mad and it's all the cuck's fault! He got the dress color wrong and that must have jinxed her. Now, the cuck is going to have to spend a lot of extra time in chastity. If Nikki has to be sexually frustrated by the absence of her bull, then so does the cuck. Nikki gives the cuck a hard beating. She is mad, and he deserves pain. 100 lashes to every part of his body. The more Nikki beats the cuck, the better she feels about the whole thing. Nikki's boyfriend calls again, interrupting her rage. Turns out, he will be able to make it to dinner. Nikki is elated. She tells the cuck to dress and cover up the marks from the whip. She does not want her boyfriend to know how angry she can get. (13:21 long

Filesize: 1000 MB Duration: 00:13:20 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Lady Renee - Interrogation

Filesize: 381 MB Duration: 00:09:52 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Marta Double Corporal Punishment

Filesize: 258 MB Duration: 00:08:43 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tressa - Spanked By Tressa

Filesize: 317 MB Duration: 00:10:41 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Dani Arcadia - You Know What You Did

Goddess Dani needs to remind me who is in charge. I disobeyed an order and she intends to make me regret that decision. Between belting me with her flogger and teasing my chastised cock, I'm moaning in pain and pleasure. A punishment I won't soon forget, and a warning to everyone who hopes to be her chastity slave.

Filesize: 373 MB Duration: 00:11:09 Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy