Femdom CBT & BallBusting

SaintSaint

Glitter & Paris - Say Goodnight, Balls!

Two of the most gorgeous babes in ballbusting return, having a great time and smashing balls at the same time. Both of these girls combine seduction and teasing with brutality in a way that really enhances the viewing pleasure.

This clip has some outstanding grab twist pull scenes to go along with some incredible kicks. Both girls are amazingly attractive and having a blast. What more could you want?

Filesize: 981 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4 Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels
Duration: 00:14:13

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar - Hooters Ballbusting Boss

This customer is being a real jerk to waitress Skylar. So she calls in her new boss that just transfered from "corporate". Skylar heard the new boss is a "real ballbuster". So she asks for her help with this customer!

The two of them come out, and "The Boss" puts this customer in its place almost instantly. She slaps him right across the face! His attitude changes almost instantly. He is stunned and starts stammering and apologizing- but its STILL not good enough for the "new boss"! She wants her waitresses treated like GODDESSES and this customer needs to APOLOGIZE to her and do whatever Skylar wants in order to "earn" her forgivness!!

Skylar is loving it, and decides that she wants this old man to LITERALLY BOW DOWN AND KISS HER FEET AND BEG FOR HER FORGIVNESS!! One more hard slap across his face from "the Boss", and that is exactly what he does! He drops to his knees and begins kissing Skylar's old Hooters tennis shoes and BEGGING her to forgive him! Skylar is loving this newfound power! But its still not enough...

The Boss calls out to the rest of the restaurant, announcing that they are now "closed". The place clears out. Then she orders the unruly customer to "STRIP NAKED" right there in the restaurant so that her and Skylar can debase him and sexually harass him like he was doing to Skylar- only FAR worse!! They slap his ass, grab him, and smack him around like he is a piece of meat.

Then The Corporate Boss wants to put the "finishing touches" on this asshole so he NEVER does this again. She orders him to literally bow down and kiss HER feet in her power work pumps, and spread his leags nice and wide for Skylar. Little does he know, he is doing this just so Skylar will have a nice, clear shot at his BALLS while she winds up and kicks him from behind as hard as she wants!!!

<SLAM!!> Skylar's foot crashes into the jerk's balls! He goes down like a sack of potatoes at her boss's feet! They both laugh their asses off. But its not over yet...Skylar says she wants to get a LOT more kicks in to REALLY teach him a lesson! So the Ballbusting Boss orders him back up and "into position", so her favorite waitress can get as many nice, hard kicks into his balls as she wants!!!

This is not going to be the beer-drinking night at Hooters that this customer had envisioned....

Filesize: 977 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Orias Bastet - Teased and Abused by Orias

Orias Bastet loves to tease men, get them horny, then break their balls. That's her thing. Lance is about to learn this.

They are hanging out on a sofa. She is wearing a high cut leotard, torn gray pantyhose, and high heels. She lays her sexy leg over him, giggles, smiles, then taps his crotch with the toe of her high heel shoe. That's just the beginning.

Lance clearly wants to get laid, and Orias clearly has him wrapped around her finger. She knees, kicks, and squeezes his balls, and keeps it very sensual the whole time. She gets him to strip down to his boxer briefs and abuses his balls even harder, then dismisses him, for now...

Later on, time has passed and Lance has been broken by Orias. She has him on his knees before her and can basically do whatever she wants with him. She smothers his face with her sexy ass and crotch, squeezes his balls, makes him kiss her perfect ass, and eventually sits on his face and squeezes his package until he is out, then stands over his body.

Filesize: 439 MB Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:19:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sasha Foxxx - Slayed by Black Boots

At night, in a remote location, Sasha slays a slave with her black boots. Kick after brutal kick. Each one harder. No one near to hear the screams. The slave cowers, but Sasha is merciless. The skin breaks. The red inside comes out. Sasha hits harder. Full force punches. Devastating kicks. Sasha attacks with her tall black boots. It's brutal. This clip is not for the faint of heart. This is true human suffering. Sasha changes into the second set of boots. She wants each pair broken in on his body. Sasha is the loveliest girl. Sometimes beauty in inhumane. She drives her boot barbarously into the body. The kicks, they do not stop. It goes all night. She has more than two pairs of shoes.

Filesize: 721 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 2 channels
Duration: 00:09:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Der jammernde Schreihals ( The Moaning Squaller )

A slave is trampled by Jordan Star(alias Miss Medina)and Sweetbaby and screams much too loud, so Sweetbaby steps into his face to reduce the volume. The girls jump on him and he has to suffer nipple clamps and hot wax, while he again moans and screams out loud.

Filesize: 317 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV Audio: WMA, 2 channels
Duration: 00:13:59

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Chloe, Natalya, Maria, Sasha Foxxx & Goddess Brianna - Two Extreme Ballbusting Clips End Badly for Slave

This is a double feature clip. It has two short but extreme ballbusting clips, both of which ended badly for the slave.

The first clip, "Seesaw Kicks bring Kick Bag Down," features Sasha Foxxx, Natalya, and Mariah. The three girls giggle as they brutally assault their slave with merciless kicks. The slave's skin rips open and things get messy. The girls' white shoes stain red. They decide to go into seesaw formation and bring the broken kick bag down for good. They leave the draining slave curled up into a ball on the floor and go to change out of their messy sneakers.

The second feature, "New Slave Ballbusted," has Chloe, Brianna, and Natalya. This clip was a ballbusting slave audition. In it, Brianna is the boss of a female-run business. One of her workers (the auditioning slave) has not met an office quota. As a punishment, the ladies in the office will ballbust him. The trio does not go easy on the brand new slave. They ballbust him very hard. The new slave realizes a few minutes into filming the clip that he cannot handle being ballbusted by not one, but three merciless girls. The girls do not want to stop filming, time is money and girls love money and girls love ballbusting and nobody wants their time wasted. So, the three women refuse to stop kicking the auditioning slave. No matter how much of a fuss he makes they just keep going. The slave absolutely freaked out. He literally ran out of the building, got into his car and drove far away from us and we haven't heard from him since.

Filesize: 646 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber - When My Boyfriend Cancels You Get Ballkicked

Princess Amber is very upset. Her boyfriend just called to cancel the dinner reservation her slave had made for them. Because Amber is now in a bad mood, she is going to kick her slave in the balls. Even though Amber's boyfriend canceling isn't the slave's fault, it will take the punishment. Amber laughs while kicking her slave in the balls. The slave drops to the floor in pain. Punishing her slave always elevates Amber's mood. She makes the slave humiliate itself and beg for each next kick. The slave accepts the humiliation and pain for its Princess. It must apologize for Amber's boyfriend canceling on her, even though it had nothing to do with the situation. To try and make it up to her, Amber's slave begs to be allowed to take her to the restaurant in place of her absent boyfriend. Amber scoffs. She is outraged. Amber would never be seen at a nice restaurant with her pathetic, fat, slave. She makes the slave lick the dirt from her boot. Dirt is a more fitting dinner for a slave.

Filesize: 553 MB Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Veve Lane - Bringing Down the Boss

Staring: VeVe Lane & Thrash

VeVe hasn't been too pleased with her boss lately. Mr. Thrash has been calling her into his office to review the same details for their presentation over and over, and tonight he wants to "go over the numbers" again, this time at his apartment. VeVe suspects all this extra work is just a ruse to give Mr. Thrash more chances to ogle and hit on her...and his behavior tonight makes her sure of it!

First, VeVe catches him staring at her legs and feet as she changes from her uncomfortable office pumps into her ballet flats. When he starts trying to get touchy, she's had enough! VeVe grabs her boss's crotch in a painful grip and makes him a deal. She knows he wants to get her in bed, and she wants to kick his ass for his inappropriate behavior, so they will fight, and if he wins, he can have her.

VeVe and Mr. Thrash strip out of their work clothes -- VeVe into a blue thong leotard, skin-tone tights, and her black ballet flats and Thrash into his tighty whities. After a stare down, the fight is on!

From the first moment, Mr. Thrash is hopelessly outclassed as VeVe batters him with punches, body kicks, and crotch kicks. When he falls to ground, she pins him down with a grinding foot on his groin, tortures him with kicks and stomps, or even forces him to kiss the dirty bottoms of her slippers.

But the boss refuses to admit that a woman's got him beat, causing VeVe to draw out his torment. She knocks him down, abuses him, and hauls him up for another round again and again, taunting, berating, and threatening him the whole time. At long last, Thrash is has no choice but to cry out his submission.

VeVe removes her slippers and forces her former harasser worship her pantyhose-clad feet. Then she has one final "treat" to make his humiliation complete -- she ties him to his chair, stuffs his mouth with her flats, and takes photos to share with all their co-worker if he ever starts behaving badly again!

Filesize: 933 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:36:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Vixen - Malus Malleus

Filesize: 280 MB Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:18:06

Download: Keep2share

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistres Gaia - Just Choking

Today DungeonRoma I'm joined by my mistress friend, and we have a slave that's going to experience some painful pleasure. I have him on the floor with his hands bound behind his back, his are legs separated and tightly bound to the spreader bar and raised up on the suspension cable. I have also tightly tied his balls with a cord, and can inflict pain simply by pulling tightly on the cord. There's no escape for our bitch, and we are going to make him suffer. We begin with some teasing, as I pull the cord on his balls while my friend gives them a few gentle kicks. We then remove our shoes and take turns at footgagging him. It's amusing as his balls are pulled and he squeals in pain, only to be stifled out with another foot shoved to the back of his throat. We continue to pleasure ourselves making our bitch suffer as we footslap his face and balls. Then it's time for his reward. I bring out a vibrator and hold it on the edge of his cock. He squirms as we continue to put pressure on his balls, while at the same time getting him to lick my feet. Eventually, I allow him to cum and we both laugh as his cock pulsates and he squirts his mess onto his belly. We leave him in his mess and bound and on the suspension cable while we go shopping...

Video: MP4
Filesize: 436 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:54
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber - Ballbusting The Boss

I found out my boss at work who just hired me has a foot fetish- and I have been abusing him and walking all over him ever since. Seriously, he is like PATHETIC. All I have to do is dangle one of my fucking work pumps off the tip of my toe, and he turns to MUSH.

The other day I used him as a "practice dummy" for my self-defense class. (The truth is, I'm not even IN a self-defense class! I just made it up as an excuse to kick my boss in the BALLS! Haha.) I also took his car after kicking his balls in, so this clip picks up with me bragging and laughing to my girlfriend on the phone about all the abuse I put my boss through the previous day...and him walking in LATE to the office as a result!

I ignore him standing there like a fool in my cubicle for awhile as I chat on the phone just to make him feel stupid. Then when I finally hang p with my girlfriend, I tell my stupid boss that I don't like him "standing over" me at my desk and it makes me uncomfortable, so I snap my fingers and point to the ground at my feet- and he literally just DROPS to his knees like a poor, obsessed fool. "I am really starting to love working here" I think to myself...

I explain to my foot-loser boss (in a very cute, innocent way, of course) that after yesterday's practice I think ALL the girls at the office could benefit from a self defense class! And that HE should be the test-dummy for ALL of us! I explain that I have already set it up, and it will be in the break room later this afternoon, but I still want some more "one-on-one" practice with him before I do a demo in front of the other girls.

Poor old man...I can tell he doesn't really want his balls to get kicked and stomped on anymore...but he just can't help himself when I dangle my shoe and INSIST. I am really starting to get off on the power I have over this old man...

Soon we are in the break room- and I am literally "positioning" him into different poses so I can get really good kicks in. He keeps asking me "Um, Miss Amber, are you sure the attacker will really just stand here and pose for you to kick him like this??" I just tell him to SHUT UP and do what I say! I will practice the way I WANT to practice!

My favorite one though is when I tell him to "crawl away like your going to get more attackers- but keep your legs spread WIDE while you do it!" HAHAHA. I even command him to "stop" as he is crawling so I can take really good aim with my kick and really drill him with the pointed-toe Louboutin stilettos that HE bought me! (I honestly couldn't contain my laughter in response to him putting up with this- which you can actually see in the video!)

OMG I wonder how pathetic he is willing to be for me??

Filesize: 2.95 GB
Duration: 00:25:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Elena De Luca - Brutally Cropped Balls

I am sick of this pathetic slave. I hat the way he squirms and screams trying to ruin my fun. I strap him to the cross so he can't get away. Duct tape a rag in his mouth to make sure he is properly gagged. Then I take my riding crop to his cock and balls. I mercilessly swing my crop leaving him bruised and broken. His testicles are rendered useless while his cock only swells with welts.

Filesize: 121 MB
Resolution: 720x404
Duration: 00:07:45

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kaylie & Natalya - Ballbusting Cruelty

Filesize: 244 MB
Duration: 00:09:54

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - CBT Fan Boy

I've got a new little slave boy here. He's expressed interest in going further. He wants to go beyond his previously assumed limits. Luckily for him, that is my specialty. I love playing with new slaves. Bending them and flexing to them just before the breaking point. I love seeing how many clips I can attach to his balls. I love counting the strikes against his tied cock and balls. The whimpers out of his mouth are delicious.

I love breaking in new meat.

Filesize: 365 MB
Duration: 00:18:18

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sophie - Times Up

Filesize: 378 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:20

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Christina Lexi and Mia - Ball Kicker Intramurals Tryouts

The new freshmen are moving in and are anxious to get on the intramural ball kicking team at school. See the tryouts here!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 295 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:07:41
Audio: WMA, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cybill Troy & Carina Crash - Urethral Agony

The steel rods ravaging this slave's cock hole would be agonizing enough on their own, but once the Mistresses douse the sounds violating the tender flesh of his insides in rubbing alcohol, he's in for a whole new world of pain.

Filesize: 122 MB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:10:29

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ms Venus Divine - Destroy your Balls for Venus

Mistress Venus knows exactly what she wants to do to pathetic creatures like you - totally destroy your balls! After all, those balls are why you are like the pathetic bitch she has locked up in her cage, branded as her property for life - because they make you weak for a Dominatrix just like Venus. Ironic, isn't it?

Watch as Venus tells you exactly how she wants you to hurt your balls. It will not be as effective as if she were doing it, but at least you will provide her with some amusement.

Video: WMV
Filesize: 112 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:05:59
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy