Ceara Lynch - Vid

Ceara Lynch - Moving Foward

My wishy-washy muslim slave recently paid off a $4000 debt to me, taking the first step at moving forward into true slavery. He constantly struggles between his religion, family and worshiping his true deity; myself. Because of this he often lies, cheats, and disappears for weeks at a time. But like most addicts, he always comes crawling back promising full commitment. I predict he will fall back into his old patterns, but until then I will exploit him for all he's worth and condition his mind to submitting to his true purpose.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 72.0 MB
Resolution: 720x406

Download Links:
Download - 72.0 MB

Ceara Lynch - Used White Bitch Boy

Ive been dating this incredibly sexy man. He is a big, muscular, athletic black guy with an amazing cock that drives deep, and me crazy. WE have sex all the time and we end up making quite the mess when we get too wild. Luckily, we have a fantastic servant that lets us use his house for our sexcapades. This bitch boy is so submissive, that my alpha male boyfriend forces a BJ from our sniveling slavew henever he wants one. We even dress him up in a frilly maids uniform to wear while cleaning up every place we had just fucked in or on. Our poor hardworking slave might not be getting any action, but we are sure fucking-up (and down) his house!

Format: mov
Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 242 MB
Resolution: 640x360

Download Links:
Download - 242.1 MB

Ceara Lynch - Beg To Clean

A loyal husband should always greet his hot trophy wife whenever she comes home, especially after fucking another guy. It is so cute that my silly hubby eagerly waits like a for his master and he can even tell that my pussy has just been used by a large juicy cock. I can see that he is hungry, excited to lick my filthy pussy clean of all the cum left by my last fuck. I dont know why he loves to eat me out after having sex with another guy. I know I dont allow my own husband to see my pussy unless he is licking me clean, but he enjoys it too much. I wonder if he is trying to show how devoted of a husband he is by servings as my cuck and cleaning up another mans mess, or if he is just come closeted sissy femboi faggot that simply just loves to eat a mans cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 63.6 MB
Resolution: 720x406

Download Links:
Download - 63.6 MB