Christina Model Discussion

Scandata

If they’re doing a terrible job, where are the cumshot pics?
Probably just not leaked yet (no pun intended). She likely charged something for it, and her member base has been dwindling so it just isn't out there yet. At least there are fakes floating around

mvalda

These days it doesn't really make financial sense to run a website, when a platform like OF does the job just fine. Sure they'll take their 30% or whatever, but they save you so much hassle, running and maintaining a commercial website isn't that cheap.

"her staff"??? Lol. I'll bet my left nut she can't afford any. And if she does she need to get rid of them and get better advisors because she's doing a terrible job right now.
I am quite sure remembering some time ago she mentioned that she's not doing all the social advertising stuff by herself, and that someone's helping her. Probably it might be a white knight who's being happy with a closer contact with her as payment for the (quite crappy) work he's doing.

Plipoot2

I just looked at her latest livestream, which I saw described as 'rough looking', and that's quite an understantement. She looks totally beat up. Also her face is all puffed up like she is on some bad meds or way too much booze. Anyhow she does not look her best to say the least. No wonder she is losing subscribers. Something must be going on, because she's what, 34? There's no way she should like like that at her age.. :(( (also zero make up which doesn't help, terrible lighting, and the content I see is just bad..) She doesn't need people to help her taking down forums links or advertising, she just needs help, period. :( I feel really bad for her right now.

Do you have the pics? In her chat from 5/17 she responded to someone's comment and I think she said, "what surprised you, the cum picture? Why, because I never did that before?" She also said," I told the mister-man that I gotta get a facial next time cause you all have been begging for it."

By the way, the cam show was as bad as you might expect. She looks worse by the day and there were only 22 people in the session. She still offered that if they can raise $400.00 in ten minutes, she'd get her dildo out (she never said what she'd do with it). That's almost $20.00 each from everyone in the room... needless to say, they didn't hit the goal.
She’s offering 6 pics for 40 bucks. Pretty sure one of these newer posts on here is her.

Plipoot2

6 pics for 40 bucks? And not even a preview ?
Anyone remember on her site when we used to have 100+ photos in each set every every week and every photo was better than what she is currently offering, and it was 25$ a month?

Marco

I think I need to step in here for a minute here and suggest we all dial it down a notch. I know I am sometimes critical without always being constructive.

I think we all agree the pricing paradigms on Onlyfans don't always make a lot of sense and it isn't just about Christina. There will always be opportunities to separate a simp from their money. Be happy if you have some common sense. Regarding photos with what is supposedly cum, I haven't seen them. But everyone knows there is a lubricant called Spunk that looks like cum, right?

If Christina says she has a health issue contributing to her current appearance then try to have a little sympathy and send her wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you are feeling much better very soon Christina.

Plipoot2

If she is reading this, here is an idea: publish unreleased old material from her early days. Old topless/nude photos (or videos) that were never published..
I'm sure a lot of people would pay for that. I know I would. :)

Scandata

If she is reading this, here is an idea: publish unreleased old material from her early days. Old topless/nude photos (or videos) that were never published..
I'm sure a lot of people would pay for that. I know I would.
I sort of floated that idea to her in a chat once, except I said private stuff with exes. She agreed it would bring in a shit-ton of money, but claimed to not have anything to show. I think it's bullshit. At least there are some good fakes floating around.

She didn't say she was going to go hardcore, but in her chat with Faye, she hinted at it a lot. She said the divorce is completely done, but maybe she's worried her ex could move to take the kids if she did anything too risque. Meanwhile, I wonder if she's going to refund anything to her OF members that are paying for an idle site.
She’s posting a bunch of non nudes. Charging for nudes now! Even supposedly pics with cum on her tits.

CyFrog

Are we still complaining about her business model on her Onlyfans? As long as people are subscribing and paying the prices she is charging then she will keep it up. I can't blame her for trying to get the most she can out of it. I realized her business model wasn't appealing to me so I moved on cause there are plenty of other gorgeous women on OF. It happens a lot on there where a woman will start out showing a lot and giving away a lot of great stuff for free but after they build up a decent fan base they start charging for those things they used to give away. As long as the people will pay for it then they will keep doing it. One girl who used to give away a lot of BG content recently put up a BGG video that was 10 minutes long and wanted $50 for it. I am sure lots of guys paid for it too so it won't be the last time she charges that.

Christina will only change her prices and business model if she stops getting money. Then she will start doing more to entice people back. I don't know if she could get me back at this point. She will always hold a special place in my spank bank but with all the women putting out great content at a fraction of the price on OF, I am good. I wish Christina as much success as possible though.

Scandata

Are we still complaining about her business model on her Onlyfans? As long as people are subscribing and paying the prices she is charging then she will keep it up. I can't blame her for trying to get the most she can out of it. I realized her business model wasn't appealing to me so I moved on cause there are plenty of other gorgeous women on OF. It happens a lot on there where a woman will start out showing a lot and giving away a lot of great stuff for free but after they build up a decent fan base they start charging for those things they used to give away. As long as the people will pay for it then they will keep doing it. One girl who used to give away a lot of BG content recently put up a BGG video that was 10 minutes long and wanted $50 for it. I am sure lots of guys paid for it too so it won't be the last time she charges that.

Christina will only change her prices and business model if she stops getting money. Then she will start doing more to entice people back. I don't know if she could get me back at this point. She will always hold a special place in my spank bank but with all the women putting out great content at a fraction of the price on OF, I am good. I wish Christina as much success as possible though.
Her numbers are dropping though, but clearly not enough to make her prices drop with them. The thing is, she doesn't seem to be trying. She was still very attractive when she started OF, and for a while it looked like she was working out and had lost some weight. Now, a year and a half later, she looks like she's not even taking care of herself, and from what I've seen of her videos, she's just going through the motions. She'll always have the nostalgia fanboys, but I can't see her fan base growing, or even bringing back past members until things change. Maybe she's happy with whatever income she's getting now and to her, it's not worth doing more. It's her life, we'll just have to wait and see where it takes us.

killgore5567

I apologize if this isn't allowed but is there anywhere on this site that I can find working download links to all of the older ChristinaModel sets (i.e from her original site)? The one thread I was able to find didn't have any working links.

nicky1