Christina Model Discussion

Good morning everyone! As I'm getting to everyone's messages I have a set from last week that I never got to put out because of an un expected court hearing I got served papers for. I have now hired a criminal lawyer to represent me on March 14th to try and put a stop to all the harassment I have been going through. It's been rough when every time I turn around and think things are calling down and I'm being left
Alone I get hit with something else! You guys really are the best and most loyal members ever!

today
Sadly one of my uncles have passed away so I will be leaving out of town tomorrow to be with my family before the funeral ?

she still shows pics on OF. Some topless. Then will hit you up for cash on messages for rest of photos. No hardcore. No xxx. That’s it. Still waiting on legal actions.

20 pictures in my hot yellow lace outfit??
12:46 pm

UNLOCK FOR $15

6:55 pm $15 not paid yet
Jan 23

UNLOCK FOR $15

9:39 am $15 not paid yet
Jan 24

UNLOCK FOR $15

8:07 am $15 not paid yet

• 6:01
UNLOCK FOR $10

8:23 am $10 not paid yet
Feb 8

UNLOCK FOR $15

12:33 pm $15 not paid yet
Feb 13

UNLOCK FOR $15
20 pictures in my cream color lingerie

She just posted two videos her friend filmed who looks likes a soccer playing lesbian. Both she went topless with lots of video on ass. She also just sent new pics in leather skirt fir 15 bucks.

Skip

I'm new here.I just got banned by CM from her O/F site.After being with her for decades I got tired of the sparse content and lame excuses and I called her on it.I joined Y'all to see if someday she might at least get back to the way things were a year or so ago.Let me know if I'm out of line and Thanks Mucho for the Pic,I almost bought it a dozen times,glad I fought the urge.

Skip

I'm not allowed on her site and it looks like CM hasn't posted in a long time.Could someone say if she is OK or has yet another problem.Thank You

I'm not allowed on her site and it looks like CM hasn't posted in a long time.Could someone say if she is OK or has yet another problem.Thank You
Hasn’t posted since 05/18. two videos. 1 15 minutes 25 bucks. Video 2 5 minutes 10.50. No pussy shots. She definitely middle aged milf. Thicker. That’s it.