Christina Model Discussion

Hasn’t done a nude in over a month. Last two sets wanted 30-40 bucks. Posted new outfit and her she is brunette and plus 10 lbs. I believe all hope is lost…

kingkrown

Thanks for the update... I was a member in the beginning, but stopped about 3 months ago, was hoping she would pick up the slack, seems like she is not interested in OF anymore

Haven't seen any activity on her socials either, unless she changed them again. Last thing there was her saying she was in court again.

Recent OF update: I got to go to the gym last night and couldn't eat after 12am last night till my procedure tomorrow after 1pm this is the longest I have never ate and I'm dying lol then Tuesday and Wednesday I have court so will me luck on all three days! I'm be put under tomorrow it I'll keep everyone posted!

CyFrog

Recent OF update: I got to go to the gym last night and couldn't eat after 12am last night till my procedure tomorrow after 1pm this is the longest I have never ate and I'm dying lol then Tuesday and Wednesday I have court so will me luck on all three days! I'm be put under tomorrow it I'll keep everyone posted!
Do we know what the "procedure" is? Guessing the court is about her ex or about custody.

Prelude97

Christina
24 minutes ago

@christinamodel515

Good morning everyone! Just a little update: After my procedure they found out the I have ulcers and gastroenteritis so I am now waiting for the cultures to come back. They gave me medicine to coat my stomach for now, I've still been in a lot
Of pain and swelling but hopefully this week I will have the results. I love you all
Thats A really interesting prognosis. I recall that I HAD lots of Balanitis because of Christina's earlier videos. My doctor told me as a result of that swelling I had really bad Lateral epicondylitis. Still effected by that unfortunately.

I hope. her swift and healthy recovery. No one should have to go through such medical conditions at such an early age.

nicky1

Christina
24 minutes ago

@christinamodel515

Good morning everyone! Just a little update: After my procedure they found out the I have ulcers and gastroenteritis so I am now waiting for the cultures to come back. They gave me medicine to coat my stomach for now, I've still been in a lot
Of pain and swelling but hopefully this week I will have the results. I love you all
Thank you for update. Hope a healthy recovery soon!

Wolfen

Thats A really interesting prognosis. I recall that I HAD lots of Balanitis because of Christina's earlier videos. My doctor told me as a result of that swelling I had really bad Lateral epicondylitis. Still effected by that unfortunately.

I hope. her swift and healthy recovery. No one should have to go through such medical conditions at such an early age.
I am not ashamed to admit that I did indeed look up these conditions because I knew it was a funny reference. Nicely done.