Christina Model Discussion

CyFrog

FYI I didn't hack any account of hers, that information was in a public social media account. I wouldn't reveal the source nor would I ever make an attempt to contact her.
Oh no, I wasn't accusing you of anything. Sorry if it came out that way.

cmfriend

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather.
taken from: HD-CCt.avi (Car Cruising)
So if I passed this driving down the road. I'm sure an accident would have shortly followed. Either with my car or in my pants. most likely both. She's the GOAT! And Cyfrog your Nikki car flash is on point as well. Both girls are legends!

Last edited by a moderator:

CyFrog

I remember how much we loved moments like this where a nipple would pop out without her noticing.

-Taken from CMV081

CyFrog

There is something about Christina that always got my attention. Not sure what it was....I am sure it was something....It will come to me, give me time.

-Taken from CMV081

cmfriend

There is something about Christina that always got my attention. Not sure what it was....I am sure it was something....It will come to me, give me time.
-Taken from CMV081
CyFrog Christina had really nice... eyes! I'm pretty sure that must be what it was. Just imagine actually being there and seeing those eyes bounce in person!! Don't know if my heart would take it.

CyFrog

CyFrog Christina had really nice... eyes! I'm pretty sure that must be what it was. Just imagine actually being there and seeing those eyes bounce in person!! Don't know if my heart would take it.
Fine, It was her personality. I didn't care about her boobs or riding big dildos. It was just her personality and brains I was so fascinated with.......OK OK OK....I am lying it was the boobs that attracted me to her. The eyes and personality were good too but when she got the boobs bouncing I would get hypnotized. Pretty sure if my face had ever ended up between them you would have to pull me out and even then I would start throwing a tantrum like a little kid at a grocery store when his Mom says she isn't going to buy him any candy.

CyFrog

Here is another GIF. I did like this hair color on her though lets be honest not the first thing I notice.

-Taken from CMV085

Dunrungill

OF would be a perfect forum to post the much talked about unreleased material from the original website. If Christina has that stash she could make a small fortune. Not Bella Thorne level, but substantial.

nuckingfut

Chatted with her earlier. She has created an OnlyFans and is 100% legit. All new content! Only a few posts but she looks amazing!

Priest

Seems it bit suspect. Somebody says wouldn't it be great if she had an onlyfans then all of a sudden *poof* one shows up with 6 posts charging $20 a month.

dlint71

Seems it bit suspect. Somebody says wouldn't it be great if she had an onlyfans then all of a sudden *poof* one shows up with 6 posts charging $20 a month.
That's my concern as well. I was a big fan back in the day, but this does feel a bit too convenient. $20 is a high barrier to entry for something suspicious. Time will certainly tell. A live stream of her from that account would work quite well, however...

CyFrog

I think on Onlyfans inorder to sell content you have to provide a picture of your ID and a picture of you holding your ID. There is a good chance this is legit.