********** is back?

BOZZOO

damn, somebody post their stuff already. too much talking about posting it.

ugge, if ur not sure about posting, contact a mod about it to make sure. LikeCool is on alot. San and keeper31 have been helpful for me in the past. the mods that are posting content wont , understandably, get back to u for quite awhile.

Maxblue

Here's who we're talking about: the word "model" followed by the first name of the actress who played Fiona on Burn Notice or sometimes shortened to the first name of the actor who played Mr. Kotter on the show Welcome Back, Kotter. Hope this is what you're looking for. There's something about her - it's in the eyes, I think. Everything else is wrong. For instance, she has no neck; she has even less neck than 'No Neck' Williams who played center field for the Yankees back in the day. Short stocky legs, and so forth. And yet, irresistible. Go figure.

BOZZOO

For instance, she has no neck; she has even less neck than 'No Neck' Williams who played center field for the Yankees back in the day. Short stocky legs,
sounds like a radish sittin on top of a tater w/ 2 baby carrots holding up the tater. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

sleazoid

Here's who we're talking about: the word "model" followed by the first name of the actress who played Fiona on Burn Notice or sometimes shortened to the first name of the actor who played Mr. Kotter on the show Welcome Back, Kotter. Hope this is what you're looking for. There's something about her - it's in the eyes, I think. Everything else is wrong. For instance, she has no neck; she has even less neck than 'No Neck' Williams who played center field for the Yankees back in the day. Short stocky legs, and so forth. And yet, irresistible. Go figure.
Yeah, you have the name right, but that physical description is ridiculous.