Kates Playground Sextape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahIdo69

Does anyone know anything about this? Found it on a different site. Is it real or fake?

Last edited by a moderator:

YeahIdo69

WTF am I doing wrong? Why won't the picture come up? I have this issue every time I try posting a picture.

YeahIdo69

Unknown source, just a picture someone posted on another forum asking if it's legit, and I'm wondering the same thing.

Mnismud

Holy sh!t -- team: assemble and move out!

What other forum? If allowed to mention...

Last edited by a moderator:

YeahIdo69

We'll wtf is this @raremodelwin bullshit? The Carmen one looks fake, probably not her, but the Kate one looks legit; maybe; I hope.

Chosen0ne

So how old do we think the Kate video is? Is her site still active?

Also doing some real quick homework and I can't find the guys twitter handle.. Seems fishy a la the all the fappening people claiming to have shit

Chosen0ne

Right but there isn't shit there. This isn't the first time I've heard rumor of the video so if the screens were posted recently then either he just now got a hold of it or is really late to the party and is just full of shit like the @fappeningreport crew

We as a community need to put our heads together and do more research, until then not really getting my hopes up

elyssium

Hey guys!

Haven't posted for a while but still lurk occasionally. I can give a bit more info here, for what it's worth. The vids do exist, I have some censored caps below to prove it. Before anyone asks - I do not have the videos or the uncensored caps. Someone was offering to sell them a couple of years back but wanted $2,000 for them which was not something I would consider spending. The user no longer exists on this site so I have no way to contact them either.

Hopefully someone will come forward with the clips, but for the amount they were selling for I wouldn't hold your breath!

~Ely

CheeksMcButt

Man, I just want to see if that legendary hoof is real. I'm guessing this video was meant to get out because she's clearly hiding it like she always does/did. If it were just for her and her boyfriend, I bet she'd be without knee-highs and high heels.

Chosen0ne

Hey guys!

Haven't posted for a while but still lurk occasionally. I can give a bit more info here, for what it's worth. The vids do exist, I have some censored caps below to prove it. Before anyone asks - I do not have the videos or the uncensored caps. Someone was offering to sell them a couple of years back but wanted $2,000 for them which was not something I would consider spending. The user no longer exists on this site so I have no way to contact them either.

Hopefully someone will come forward with the clips, but for the amount they were selling for I wouldn't hold your breath!

~Ely

hey man welcome back! thanks for the info, hopin sooner or later we can find the vids haha

VonRaschke

Interesting, I'm guessing it's another scam like the old FappeningReport shit or whatever that was on Twitter back then, but if it's legit I wonder what other models he has in his collection.

zw1936

Man, I just want to see if that legendary hoof is real. I'm guessing this video was meant to get out because she's clearly hiding it like she always does/did. If it were just for her and her boyfriend, I bet she'd be without knee-highs and high heels.
Look at the screencaps.
Even during sex she is wearing her shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.