Kris karson

Linq

Kriskarson;6301147 said:
No I (Kris) can assure you no one has. :)

Im definitely White and Native American. :) Its pretty cool that i googled myself and found all of you!

I dont turn 18 until July 1st... not sure what proof I could give you guys! hope your ready for my 18+
If her birthday isn't posted on TS, I can say this checks out w/ the info I have.

cmfriend

rockhopper thanks for the MM link. I just took a look at Kris's page today. I didnt think its possible but Kris looks even better in her MM preview shots. Kris Karson is true a gift!
P.S.
From the sounds of what her MM profile says, the future looks very promising for all of us!

sicilian

rockhopper;6337549 said:
Here is Kris's model mayhem page. Goes by the name Audie Dallas. And her birthday is July 1st. Can't wait for her 18+ sets. I've been counting down the days for over a year.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2858121
Thanks.There has been some rumor she is Italian.Considering she is from Oklahoma that is probably not the case,very few Italians there I would guess.Many Native American Indians though.

cmfriend

Whatever! motley. . . what's funny is it seems like with ever thing posted in discussions there is always someone that has to be a piss ass about it! Negative peoples suck! See you made me negative just now.

Kris Karson is Amazing!!!

8 DAYS!!!!!

johntx999

MotleyC;6361988 said:
It's funny how people on here think suddenly July 1st will be nude day for her. IF there is any change it will be months down the road.
What's left to see? She has shown bare butt and topless. Yeah, maybe she'll show the va-jay but that's no big deal unless she spreads.

agnios

I think that a lot of people are hoping for hardcore stuff. Not gonna lie... I would love to see her sucking a guy and then getting railed.

sk8975

MotleyC is right, it will take a probably a month or two to have an 18+ site ready. For starters, content has to be made, and that can't happen until next Wednesday. We shouldn't make the assumption that 18+ content is gonna be shot at the stroke of midnight on July 1st. Keep in mind, any 18+ content cannot be posted on the current site as it is. Given the way this company has worked in the past, the current site will likely turn into an archive site. A whole new site has to be built. Then there is the whole registration and legal stuff to go through, USC Title 18 stuff, etc. Then there is the billing setup.

Sheester

Agreed. MotleyC is not being negative. He's being realistic, and he, sk8975, and others are right. I would be very surprised (pleasantly!) to see a new 18+ site for Kris before September, and wouldn't be surprised at all if we don't see anything new in 2014. I hope I am wrong! But they can't even post candid 18+ style selfies on the current site even if she wanted to do them, and they have several more weeks of content shot earlier before the current site switches to an archive, so for those people expecting magic new content the week after her birthday... :fp:

I'm keeping my expectations for an 18+ site rather low (in terms of expecting significant changes)... past performance does at times predict future results. Not just Brandi, Kelsie, et al, but even the Honey Cream site, which is designed and built as an 18+ site, all suggest that anyone hoping there will be a significant change in how she poses and what she reveals will be disappointed. However, she isn't one to rapidly cover any slips--she definitely seems like she wants to show more but is confined to the rules for now, so here's to hoping for the best! I'm a fan of Kris for how beautiful she is and the way she teases, so I'll be happy as long as the webmaster isn't obviously going out of his way to edit vids and otherwise restrict what Kris is comfortable showing. I can get nudity anywhere, but Kris has a special kind of sexy that will keep me coming back even if she doesn't get too explicit.

rockhopper

Whoa hold on. No one is expecting there to be "magic" 18+ content the week after Kris turns 18. At least I'm not. That's not realistic at all. I'm just happy for the day she turns 18 because then she'll finally be 18 simple as that. Then we can all look forward to 18+ stuff in the near future. It's the same way I feel with any of the regular TS girls that I can't wait till they turn 18 cause then they can show up on HC, like for example... Charlotte who just turned 18 June 13. I eagerly now anticipate her arrival on HC. It's just that nobody tops Kris in my eyes. She's by far my favorite "NN" model ever. I'm sure we'll get some new Kris site before the end of the year. Probably around September like was mentioned above me, maybe by November. But seeing as how the owners of TS, HC and these solo sites know how much in demand and popular Kris is, I would like to believe they would bust their asses on this one even harder to get it out faster. I mean they do like money right? Well, Kris shot in the style of Honey Cream should easily get lots of subscribers. And there is precedent for them getting new material right out a week after shooting. Remember the time Kris didn't have an update cause she couldn't get in to shoot, I believe it was around set 40. Well they went in, shot lots of new material and had a double update ready by the following week. Now I know this is different because there's all sorts of legal mumbo jumbo and contract stuff or whatever which I'm not privy too so it will take a while longer, plus to build a new site takes a while, which if I were them I would have already been designing it ahead of time for when this time comes, but that's just me.

Anyways, also I'm not expecting her to be all Chasity Valentine over here anytime soon but she is not shy and she loves to please her fans and being 18 can only be better without limitations if she chooses. It's all about hope for me. But hey I'll be happy as long she's shot in the style of Honey Cream. They'll be able to do the extreme closeups right of her crotch, her tits, her ass. She'll be able to wear more revealing clothing if she wishes and do hotter poses that are not allowed on TS or under 18. I don't know if you've seen Kaelin's stuff on HC or Alana (who always has revealing HC sets especially 2 & 4) or Madison's second set on HC, just to name a few, but Kris doing sets like that will be all that I need to make me happy. Anything else is gravy. Well that's my peace on the matter.

5 MORE DAYS till she hits the magic number!

cmfriend

Ya, I was just having fun with it. Sorry to offend such serious people. I understand how the process works very well, Dont need it explained.

TheNar

i wonder why her? not that she doesnt deserve it but of all the girls on teen starlets why did she get her own site? im not super familiar with the models on the site but from what ive seen they have some really good looking ones. what was it about kris that the management said she should get her own site? ive wondered the same thing about brooke and brandi.

bobtheduck

TheNar;6369521 said:
i wonder why her? not that she doesnt deserve it but of all the girls on teen starlets why did she get her own site? im not super familiar with the models on the site but from what ive seen they have some really good looking ones. what was it about kris that the management said she should get her own site? ive wondered the same thing about brooke and brandi.
Its not about whether the girls are nice looking -- it's about whether they're popular enough that the site owners think enough guys would follow the girl to a separate site and -------- a separate billing.

Staff Edit: Yes, that is correct.

TheNar

pervedfriend;6370009 said:
rockhopper, WELL said! Thank You!
i agree especially when he says she not shy i always get the impression ,while watching her vids, she wants to go further she looks like she wants to start masterbating. there always a point where she goes to start to rub herself and then stops. but maybe thats just me wishful thinking.

jagone

TheNar;6369521 said:
She's very pretty indeed looks a bit like Kendall Jenner wich is always nice:applause:
Her vids are probably the most daring for NN of all the girls that have their own site i wish Sheribelle did something as close to Kris :)

rockhopper

pervedfriend;6370009 said:
rockhopper, WELL said! Thank You!
Thanks haha. I guess I'm just passionate about Kris. By the way it's 11:50 PM here my time and I wanted to make sure to get in a HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!" before midnight. Now the future is bright. We're all ready and eager for what's to come Kris.

usarasa

Has she even agreed to do an 18+ site? I remember when Brandi turned 18 there was an official announcement about it, I haven't seen anything like that for Kris, but if her post in this thread is to be believed it seems like she wants to do it.

If there will be an 18+ site, and I hope there is, I'm praying there will be cam chats. THAT would be the tipping point to get me to join. Regular cam chats.