Kris karson

Sheester

A sampling of her birthday gift! The latest candids posted the day after her birthday suggest I was wrong earlier, which I will happily admit to.

RandomAct

I do see where there were at least about 3-4 updates scheduled for the site as of yesterday, so looks like they have some stuff "in the can". The new candid set isn't TOO different from her normal stuff, but it's a step in the right direction.

suppoon420

Looking forward to the candids and new content soon. Speaking of, I haven't seen any updates for any of the BFC sites this week. Are they just not updating the public page, or is there some kind of delay? Sheribelle for instance usually updates on Mondays, but so far it looks like no update. Curious if it's system wide, or just specific to one or two sites.

ou812012

suppoon420;6389340 said:
Looking forward to the candids and new content soon. Speaking of, I haven't seen any updates for any of the BFC sites this week. Are they just not updating the public page, or is there some kind of delay? Sheribelle for instance usually updates on Mondays, but so far it looks like no update. Curious if it's system wide, or just specific to one or two sites.
Sheribelle updates on Tuesdays. TS shows a new update for Tuesday and Wednesday and Kris shows an update.

cmfriend

This kinda shows that Kris is even more amazing than i imagined. I know it's a small sample, but it really shows Kris is not only beautiful but Happy to share her beauty with all. You can't ask for more than that. I am a bit nervous keeping my fingers crossed that Post 18 kris' career only gets better but also is managed properly. Don't want to see another pretty model waste away a good thing like Christina Model did for example. Kris Karson is a True Beauty with a ton of potential to have a fantastic modeling career. Hope she gets sexier but still keeps it classy at the same time. Happy Birthday Day Kris Karson! Your the Greatest Gift we could ever ask for.

cmfriend

Sheester;6387869 said:
A sampling of her birthday gift! The latest candids posted the day after her birthday suggest I was wrong earlier, which I will happily admit to.

This kinda shows that Kris is even more amazing than i imagined. I know it's a small sample, but it really shows Kris is not only beautiful but Happy to share her beauty with all. You can't ask for more than that. I am a bit nervous keeping my fingers crossed that Post 18 kris' career only gets better but also is managed properly. Don't want to see another pretty model waste away a good thing like Christina Model did for example. Kris Karson is a True Beauty with a ton of potential to have a fantastic modeling career. Hope she gets sexier but still keeps it classy at the same time. Happy Birthday Day Kris Karson! Your the Greatest Gift we could ever ask for.

cmfriend

Is this a 1st major slip of what i think it is in this picture? Can anyone please clear the resolution up more? Kris Karson is Perfect!

Best I Could manage:

Mr_Dr3w

pervedfriend;6391172 said:

Is this a 1st major slip of what i think it is in this picture? Can anyone please clear the resolution up more? Kris Karson is Perfect!
I didn't need to heighten the resolution up to know that was Kris's pussy. Though hard to notice for some, but she definitely has a puffy mound (labia major) with a little extra meat (labia minor)

RandomAct

Mr_Dr3w;6391245 said:
I didn't need to heighten the resolution up to know that was Kris's pussy. Though hard to notice for some, but she definitely has a puffy mound (labia major) with a little extra meat (labia minor)
We talking the candid set, or the shoot that came with the video? Because I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

rockhopper

Sheester;6393545 said:

Information from the site posted today. Sometimes it's wonderful being wrong!
This just made my 4th of July, this is great news! Thanks for sharing. And it looks like it's coming sooner than expected hopefully. I was expecting late September/early October. The last line has me really excited as if I wasn't excited enough! Good times ahead this year.

cmfriend

My New two Favorite pictures of all time. Imagin if these two eventually were to get together for photo shoots. I would lose it completely!

thejosh182

In that context, the figure of speech "ironing out the details" means shoot details, such as time, place, outfits, etc. There is nothing in that post that sounds like Kris may need to be further convinced to do the shoot or to continue on with the site. Further shooting would seem to have already been agreed to.

penerotic

Her latest video is pretty hot. She has no problem flashing her boobs now. I hope to see her pussy in the 18+ shoots.