Kris karson

lazyboy2

With all this talk about the tats, did anyone notice the back of Kris's right calf was either a burn mark or a tat removal in her earlier videos .

Mr_Dr3w

lazyboy2;6481300 said:
With all this talk about the tats, did anyone notice the back of Kris's right calf was either a burn mark or a tat removal in her earlier videos .
she was in a atv/offroading accident. not only did she have the burn mark/scar but she had a cut lip in a lot of her sets. I've seen every video of hers and no tats to my knowledge :)

Mr_Dr3w

in regards to a new subject of kris getting tats, im half and half on it. it really depends on where. everybody has their preferences. example: when amanda verona got her hip tats i was turned on like crazy because i like hip tats on girls (especially if they're decent images) and with kaelin, i loved seeing her side hip/thigh and bring a nice addition to her appeal. at least for me it does.

now amandas new tats, i don't some of them. i was never a big fan arm tats on girls and i'll never understand the appeal of these new style upper ab tats. she has some back tats too but i can't make them out very well. just my thoughts on the subject :)

Linq

I'm not against some tatts that are found on the back of the neck, behind the ear, ankle, wrist, or small ones at the waist. It's just when it gets to be too big. For me it distracts from the muscle tone of the body when they are too big.

rockhopper

I for one hope to God that Kris does not get any tattoos. I'm okay with some on a girl depending on where and how big, but some girls just don't need them. Kris is perfect and she doesn't need to deface her body with them. It would be the equivalent of having graffiti sprayed across the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Edit: If she does get any, I hope it's something small like an ankle tattoo or on the wrist or something. Just not Amanda V. style.

aaagary123

RandomAct;6481786 said:
I'm ok with them if they are not visible in any way ;)
lol

I hear that. However the tats do give some girls the confidence to be more revealing and sexy. Which has been the case with Amanda.

These internet models are more the Girl Next Door type for most of us. For me a bunch of tats kind of
eliminates that certain look. To make a celebrity babe comparison Kris would be like a Natalie Portman. Amanda more like Jennifer Love Hewitt or Lacey Chabert.
None of which I would like to see covered in tats. A few are ok. But it can just go over the edge. Not sure where that is. Seems like Amanda is going to get there though.
Every new batch of pics she shoots brings more tats.

rockhopper

teenluvver;6484467 said:
Nearly there. Out of interest is Sheribelle nearing 18? Not that she is showing signs of wanting to show more
Yes she is. Sheri Belle turns 18 on December 1, 2014. And I actually think she is starting to show a little more. With the most recent batch of updates she's now graduated to topless with hair covering. And even though very slight, she does have a little bit more nipple slips than in the past. Maybe when she turns 18, she'll show more.

teenluvver

Well the preview vid and text say full topless as you would expect. Still subtle and sexy and the bubble bath clip suggests you may see a bit down below but certainly nothing strong. Suits me! now how quickly will someone post here???

suppoon420

LOL. We're like foxes let into the hen house. It's kind of awesome, scary, pathetic, and fantastic all at the same time. Can't wait to see the vids.

DharmaVan

I don't know, I'm downloading videos now (site is very slow right now), but the pictures kind of hint to what I feared. That she would go from being the most daring 17 year old model to a very tame 18+ model. I'm still hoping she tends toward the ChasityVal end of the scale, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Hopefully the videos will be better.

thumper

It's an ok set, but I was kind of expecting more. Hopefully in the near future. I think we actually saw less slips than in the past. This does have many close-ups though, and more shots with underwear pulled down.