Kris karson

penerotic

Well that's not good news. I saw the preview video and images and she is still doing the hand-bra. I was hoping the members gallery content would show full topless.
This means I might hold back from joint the site until I see real progress.

agnios

The problem is... there was so much anticipation for her going 18+ that no one is going to be satisfied with the first few sets they put out.

Maybe over time she might start doing what people expect... but don't expect to be happy with the first few sets.

suppoon420

Honestly, I figured it would be like a solo Honey-Cream site, teasing at nudity, but never really showing anything blatant. And if she follows the trend of other solo sites like Brandi's and even her own, it'll be a while before she really gets comfortable with the new boundaries. And it doesn't make financial sense to strip away the curtains, so to speak. She could play this game for a year before people get annoyed and go away, but if she reveals on the first day, then the drop off in subscribers will be significant after the first month because they'll have got what they came for.

DharmaVan

agnios;6487228 said:
The problem is... there was so much anticipation for her going 18+ that no one is going to be satisfied with the first few sets they put out.

Maybe over time she might start doing what people expect... but don't expect to be happy with the first few sets.
I'm not expecting her to spread her legs and jam a few fingers up there. I just think that at minimum you can lose the hand bra.

Maybe even go easy on the edits when her legs open just a teeny bit.

vaiman

There hasn't been any real feedback on the vids so why are people moaning lol
I'll join when the site isn't getting hammered

RandomAct

Bad luck for me. I had everything close to downloaded entirely, then had a system crash for an unrelated reason. Couldn't stick around to work on it, because I had a movie date this afternoon. Came back to restart the downloads, and saw that there was an "audio problem" on the first vid and his been dubbed over. Also the site is moving at a snail's pace. In other words, if I hadn't had a crash with the vids at 95% completion, I could tell you what they are like lol.

rchangel

They're a step forward from what she was doing previously, but only a small one so far. More nipple reveal time but still the same shy covering after a few seconds. While there's technically more nudity as more of her clothes come farther or completely off, it's implied nudity with nothing really showing. She looks like she's completely comforatble with whatever ends up visible but the editing makes sure that nothing really does. It's a move in the right direction, but a smaller one than even most of the other conservative posters were expecting. One or two clear topless shots between the four videos. I'm not displeased, but I'd definitely still like her to begin ramping it up more soon and not drag this transitional stage out for more than a few weeks.

Mr_Dr3w

alright guys i've come to say that i've all finished all four vids and i'll say this: I'm impressed. Maybe others didn't see it but I saw progression in the vids, especially with the bath tub one (you guys who are waiting for the vids will love it) I downloaded these vids with a open mind and full knowing that she wasn't going to spread right away but her boobs though, nah they don't get cut out as much as they used to. Speaking of cutting, there's barely any to begin with. Four good transition scenes.

Vid 1 (blue top, white panties): same as like she used to with teasing except with more pussy teasing.
Vid 2 (summer dress, wedges): like the first. its a cute one i'll tell ya that much lol
Vid 3 (white top, pink panties): like the first two, very basic with slips here and there
Vid 4 (bath tub): this is where you guys will get your nude fix with her because well, shes taking bath lol lots of clear topless and works "hard" to keep the soap on herself :p

Hope this reply helps those who are doubting and/or might feel disappointed :) enjoy!!

Linq

I think it's better to see how the following weeks go before getting too down about the content after the relaunch of the website.

swamianan

WTF waited two years to see that Beautiful P***y and now nothing for F**ks sake what is this bozo doing her site will fail the same way Brandi's will

Sly_Fry

dude, it's her first few sets. She just got there...give it several updates before calling for failure. If she shows it all the first week, what is there to look forward to?

nolo11

swamianan;6488504 said:
WTF waited two years to see that Beautiful P***y and now nothing for F**ks sake what is this bozo doing her site will fail the same way Brandi's will
For a first day, I think that bath video is pretty good.

johntx999

Nothing new to see. Same stuff shes been doing since she was "16"(cough cough) Also, her videos never run smoothly no matter what player I use.

johntx999;6490041 said:
Nothing new to see. Same stuff shes been doing since she was "16"(cough cough) Also, her videos never run smoothly no matter what player I use.
What are the specs of your machine? If your graphics card can't handle HD video, no one player is going to help.

Ron

Please, forgive me for the comments below - perhaps it must be in the discussion section. If so, I ask to the Adm to tell me.
Remember who owns Kris new site, and we my figure out the future. This guy is the same who brought us:
- the new 18+ site of Brandi, from Teenstarlet Brooke and Brandi. Result: in her 18+ site, Brandi showed some nip slips under hair bra (and it was themost) for almost 30 videos, then she quit.
- the new "honey cream" site. The few first videos were bolder, but from then to now they are not so different from the regular teenstarlet videos. Several are even less revealing than teenstarlet ones.
- the new Amanda Verona 18+ site. Up to now, she showed strictly nothing - the unique exception is the (good) video #31.
These are few examples that what we may expect from him. The key word for him is business = money, i.e., keep the customer paying and hoping that the next video will be better than the current. But it will not...
Note the lot of edition cuts that this guy made in these 4 first videos!!!!
Most probably, from now we will have dozen of videos pretty similar to these first four, showing almost nothing, until Kris decided to quit.
IMHO, the only hope for us is that Kris find other "manager", break with the current guy and open a really "new" site in a new style.
Let's pray...

ou812012

Ron;6491222 said:
Please, forgive me for the comments below - perhaps it must be in the discussion section. If so, I ask to the Adm to tell me.
Remember who owns Kris new site, and we my figure out the future. This guy is the same who brought us:
- the new 18+ site of Brandi, from Teenstarlet Brooke and Brandi. Result: in her 18+ site, Brandi showed some nip slips under hair bra (and it was themost) for almost 30 videos, then she quit.
- the new "honey cream" site. The few first videos were bolder, but from then to now they are not so different from the regular teenstarlet videos. Several are even less revealing than teenstarlet ones.
- the new Amanda Verona 18+ site. Up to now, she showed strictly nothing - the unique exception is the (good) video #31.
These are few examples that what we may expect from him. The key word for him is business = money, i.e., keep the customer paying and hoping that the next video will be better than the current. But it will not...
Note the lot of edition cuts that this guy made in these 4 first videos!!!!
Most probably, from now we will have dozen of videos pretty similar to these first four, showing almost nothing, until Kris decided to quit.
IMHO, the only hope for us is that Kris find other "manager", break with the current guy and open a really "new" site in a new style.
Let's pray...

I've read all the comments here from the "glad its a step forward"(though small) to the "f this shit I want her spread eagle jammin dildos" and I have to say it is amusing. I'm going to put a disclaimer here "if I offend you or you feel insulted it is totally unintentional".

In the 18+ site for Brandi she was getting bolder as it progressed. I would have liked to see more but that's what we got. I liked it so I supported the site. My choice. I'm about 99% sure her quitting wasn't do to the webmaster. Honey-Cream has its ups and downs depends on the model. I couldn't wait for Kyli but after she got there it was basically TS 2.0. But several of the other girls have shown a lot more. Amanda's 18+ site.....that one really made me laugh. Shes got a year and some change before that happens. At the end of the day what is the point of having a model site? To make money. Smart business is to string along as long as you can. As I have told several people if you show everything the first week, your model is done in 3-6 months. I am going to sit back and enjoy the show. Oh, before someone accuses me of working for the site, I don't in any way shape or form I'm just a fan of teen models.