Kris karson

penerotic

If you are a fan of hers do yourself a favour and watch video 062. It is the hottest one yet.
She bends over in doggy right in front of the camera and shows off her amazing ass, stands up and gives a cheeky smile.
So naughty

cmfriend

It is really Great that kris is so quickly changing up to a 18+and can't wait. I do wonder though if Kris is short changing herself in the long run. The more material i see of Kris Karson she just seems to get better and better. I would hate to see kris Karson end up wasting any opportunity she may have at other modeling or what not with staying involve with a internet modeling website. After seeing what has come about with Christina Model, i would really hate for Kris karson go through any problems that Christina went through for so many years. stuck in a dead end situation. Kris karson is true special just like Christina was back in the day and i have to believe Kris capable of bigger and better things.

agnios

or at least better at managing her money so she isn't broke at 30.

If this next step is really as good as I think it will end up being, I'm going to join her site; she's that fucking amazing to me, that I will pay her for content that I can get here for free.

teenluvver

So what do we all want to see in these first 4 sets next week? For me it is
Oily set to get a nice see thru of the naughty bits
C thru lingerie
Changing behind a sheer curtain
Getting ready to go out - bath then dress in something sexy

Basically keep the tease but show all bits more and more

phillyturtle83

floridadude;6470402 said:
If this next step is really as good as I think it will end up being, I'm going to join her site; she's that fucking amazing to me, that I will pay her for content that I can get here for free.
Ditto Brother.

phillyturtle83

usarasa;6470845 said:
If she has cam chats I'm in. Gotta see that.
Oh, Hells yeah! :cool:

RandomAct

I don't necessarily want "tame", but I don't want her to go all out in the first set of videos either. I don't want it to get like Gisele where it feels like you're seeing the same thing everytime.

Linq

I hope she doesn't start to get tatted up like Kaelin. While there is a market for tatted models, she can narrow her opportunities (and appeal in some cases) if she does so. I know Jimmy didn't like to work with (heavily) tatted models, and there are other photographers that feel the same way.

penerotic

I like her to tease but I also want to see her naked on all fours showing us her ass.
Only 3 more days to go before we see.

RandomAct

Agree. First sign of one on her and I'm out. I've been happily paying for her material lately, but that would stop with any ink.

RandomAct

Linq;6479316 said:
I hope she doesn't start to get tatted up like Kaelin. While there is a market for tatted models, she can narrow her opportunities (and appeal in some cases) if she does so. I know Jimmy didn't like to work with (heavily) tatted models, and there are other photographers that feel the same way.
Agree. First sign of one on her and I'm out. I've been happily paying for her material lately, but that would stop with any ink.

sharps45

I'm also not a fan of tats. Whoever spoiled kaelins beautiful little form with those tats needs to be slapped upside the head.

phillyturtle83

sharps45;6480661 said:
I'm also not a fan of tats. Whoever spoiled kaelins beautiful little form with those tats needs to be slapped upside the head.
I am a fan of tats, but I'm in agreement with you guys about these girls. Some girls just have too perfect of a body to be marked up. Im also not a fan of girls shaving their heads, even if it's just on the sides. The last Amanda vid would have been so much better if she hadn't gone and done that.