Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Bound and Gagged Slut Fucked With Dildo - JasmineDark

I get my underwear shoved in my mouth and my mouth taped shut. My arms get bound with duct tape and I get fucked from behind with a large dildo. He is very rough with me.

File name: Latex 1126 Bound and Gagged Slut Fucked With Dildo
File Size : 642 MB
Runtime : 10 min 42 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Feminization Vol1 - Dame Olga

Feminization Vol. 1: Sissy Hubby Worshipping Black Stockings Nylon Feet and Domina Mules feat. Dame Olga and Chubby Candy ABOUT THE CLIP: The best part in my relationship with men is how easy I can control them. Their wallets, their orgasms and even their looks! What about my hubby? I’ve totally made a sissy slut out of him, with long hair, strong makeup and lingerie. Everyday, someone says “bonjour madame” to him and he’s losing his virility day by day. I’ve called him Chubby Candy. And I love to have a sissy girl at my feet. It’s way more exciting than your usual alpha male. In this clip, I have him wear a wet look catsuit and high heel mules. I make him kneel before me and crawl to my sexy feet while I dangle my hot domina mules in the sofa. Then, he must worship my shoes and nylon feet. The sissy slut has to suck my toes, kiss my soles and lick my shoes. The view is totally fascinating and entertaining, I never get old of it. And you must know that if you feel like worshipping my feet someday, dressing like my doll is totally mandatory. WHAT I WEAR IN THIS VIDEO: In this clip, I wear a pink little black dress and hot black stockings. As for the shoes, I chose incredible domina high heel mules. I love how mesmerizing they are for weak guys and how they turn strong alpha males to obedient little subs.

File name: Latex 1127 Feminization Vol1
File Size : 595 MB
Runtime : 4 min 42 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Rough BJ Cum Snorting - JasmineDark

In this video my deep throat skills are tested. I get fucked and he cums on an iPad and makes snort cum. This is a very dirty video

File name: Latex 1128 Rough BJ Cum Snorting
File Size : 647 MB
Runtime : 15 min 43 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

My Fetish Slave & My Sissy Slut - Kinky Mistresses

Mistress Susis Sissy Slut is invited to her Dungeon. But the surprise is, that she will have her kinky fetish Slave with a massive big cock as assistent. The Sissy will like to be so close to a real cock? Download femdom wife chastity video clip My Fetish Slave & My Sissy Slut from - femdom

File name: Latex 1130 My Fetish Slave & My Sissy Slut
File Size : 303 MB
Runtime : 10 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:

FetClip127 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- In the new private clip you can see Fetish Diva Nadja in a black and white leather costume in a military look. She wears a skintight pencil leather skirt, a tightly strapped corset, a black leather bolero and real black seamed nylons. She also wears a pump with megahigh stiletto heels. Private Fetishclip No.127: You want to see Fetish Diva Nadja in a skinthight black and wihte leather outfit in dominated military look. She wears a pencil leatherskirt a strong laced leather corset and leather bolero. So she wears black real seamed stockings and black leather pumps with 6.5inch high stiletto heels.

- Im neuen privaten Clip seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem knallengen schwarz weißen Lederkostüm im Militäry Look. Sie trägt einen knallengen Bleistiftlederrock, ein streng geschnürtes Korsett, einen schwarzen Lederbolero und echte schwarze Nahtnylons. Dazu trägt sie einen Pumps mit megahohen Stilettoabsätzen. Private Fetishclip No.127: You will see Fetish Diva Nadja in a skinthight black and wihte leatheroutfit in dominated military look. She wears a pencil leatherskirt a strong laced leather corsett and leather bolero. Also she wears black real seamed stockings and black leatherpumps with 6,5inch high stiletto heels.

File name: Latex 1133 FetClip127
File Size : 271 MB
Runtime : 6 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/30cb9d005475c/Latex_1133_FetClip127.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Rectal Research complete - Mistress Inka

Special latex nurse Inka is going to examine and play with her kinky patient who is eager to have his ass stretched n pounded. She wastes no time in putting her gloved fingers into his tight passage, easing it open to allow her to fuck him with ever increasing rubber dildos. His cock is so hard, so nurse attaches electrodes to it and pulses the organ with the electro box as his ass is filled with a metal butt plug. Inka then brings out the milking machine n stretches and sucks his cock with it, edging him over n over until his cum sample shoots out.

File name: Latex 1134 Rectal Research complete
File Size : 1.01 GB
Runtime : 30 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/656c91dde4808/Latex_1134_Rectal_Research_complete.mp4

Tricked Transformed Traded - Dominatrix An Li

"I had finished University the previous year but had not managed to attain regular employment, despite diligently searching the papers. Today, I noticed an advert for a medical firm looking for test subjects my age and body type for a series of harmless trials. The payment rate was excellent, which would help with my bank overdraft and the start date was immediate. I eagerly phoned the number hoping I would be a suitable candidate and was amazed to get a same day interview with Nurse An Li." Join him as he takes a journey from man to beautiful new feminine creation who learns to please and enjoy penetration in her new special cunt, all under the guidance of Montague House Gender Reassignment Clinic.

File name: Latex 1135 Tricked Transformed Traded
File Size : 647 MB
Runtime : 28 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/735abb7d12b6f/Latex_1135_Tricked_Transformed_Traded.mp4

Latex Layers for Kinky Rubber Session blouse and miniskirt - RubberHell

We're sure you know how difficult it can be to choose the right latex outfit. In this short miniseries, we'd like to show you, how to layer the latex blouse and miniskirt and how cool it can look, when dressed on a black latex catsuit.

File name: Latex 1137 Latex Layers for Kinky Rubber Session blouse and miniskirt
File Size : 164 MB
Runtime : 17 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b7f5d15cf118d/Latex_1137_Latex_Layers_for_Kinky_Rubber_Session_blouse_and_miniskirt.mp4

Boot and Foot Worship - JasmineDark

This video is for subs who like to worship boots and feet. Remember, just because a woman enjoys a man who can give it to her rough, doesn’t mean she submits to most and doesn’t appreciate a sub to worship her.

File name: Latex 1141 Boot and Foot Worship
File Size : 341 MB
Runtime : 7 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/299b62e67f668/Latex_1141_Boot_and_Foot_Worship.mp4

AMATEUR STYLE CLOSE UP LATEX GLOVE HJ - CassieClarke

Latex gloves are sexy, even better when they come in shiny red. A amateur style latex glove hand job has Cassie slowly stroking and working on this gentleman cock, it doesn't take long for the excitement to build up and see him cum all over those gloves.

File name: Latex 1142 AMATEUR STYLE CLOSE UP LATEX GLOVE HJ
File Size : 957 MB
Runtime : 7 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/edc69c97c7ce0/Latex_1142_AMATEUR_STYLE_CLOSE_UP_LATEX_GLOVE_HJ.mp4

Leave Your Wife - Eva de Vil

It's time to decide. I'm really sick of all this sneaking around and it displeases me to be this deceitful to another woman. Goddess Eva doesn't share. So I've come to reclaim my pet and stick the final nail in the coffin of your boring marriage. I knew this latex dress would be perfect outfit to strike the heart of your weakness for me and have you following me out that door and never coming back.

File name: latex 1144 Leave Your Wife
File Size : 721 MB
Runtime : 12 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4ee4314fd5b64/latex_1144_Leave_Your_Wife.mp4