Anal Made in Russian | Fucking & Cumming in Mouth | Young Teen

brazko

Name: Ulia
Genre: Russian Teen, Old and Young, Reality, Teen, Hardcore
Number: 214
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 48.4 MB

Ulia meets with her boyfriend but he has to leave and is entertained by an older man. He loves younger woman and Ulia is his ideal woman. He gives Ulia's breasts a firm mouthful of licking and sensual mouth play, and then goes to her pussy to give it a wet and moist licking. After her pussy is licked, Ulia gets on her knees and begins to give her older man a sexy blowjob and loves sucking his cock. After sucking, he fucks her hard, and Ulia's friend comes back and they both share a sexy threesome with Ulia.

Old Goes Young 3843

brazko

Name: Honey
Genre: Russian Teen, Group, Threesome, Teen, Reality
Number: 134
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 18.3 MB

Here is a story about one girl and two perverted thieves. They came through the balcony door and wanted to take all the money young Katya had. But money was not enough for them because young lady was sleeping and looked so helpless and sexy. The temptation was to big to resist and horny men shut the girl's mouth, took off her panties and fucked her sweet honey pot and cute mouth of teen lady. Threesome was so hot and pleasant, Katya could think that it was a dream but any dream can not give so much hot cum in her throat.

Horny Thief Tales 2339

brazko

Name: Tatiana
Genre: Russian Teen,
Number: 107
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 14.1 MB

Tatiana had always played hard to get. But when she saw me featured in the news for a heroic deed, she could not resist. She called me to her house and I fucked her finally. We did not even talk. She was dressed for it and taking off the remainder of her clothes was not hard. I played with her pussy, licked it and fingered it before she sucked my cock and begged me to shove it deep inside her pussy, which I did. She moaned as I fucked her and she exploded minutes later. On my turn, I gave her a facial.

I Fucked Her Finally 4086

brazko

Name: Jada
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Hardcore
Number: 130
Resolution 1800x1199
File size: 36.9 MB

This guy has had a crush on Jada for the longest time. Weeks, months... he doesn't even remember anymore. He just knows he desperately wants to fuck her tight pussy at all costs and he will stop at nothing until he finally sticks his cock in that amassing teen pussy. Well, it looks like today is his lucky day and he will finally know what it feels like to not only fuck this adorable babe, but to have his dick sucked by her soft lips too! Fucking the girls of his dreams was easily the greatest triumph of his young life. He somehow convinced her to come over to his house and they fucked right there on his bed. They went right to it; no foreplay or anything of the sort, just hardcore fucking sex! Jada turned out to be quite the beast in bed too, which was definitely a very pleasant surprise. He asked her to get face down ass up on the bed and he pounded her wet pussy hard from the backside, then blasted his nut and left her soft ass cheeks covered with sticky cum. Good things cum to those who wait...

I Fucked Her Finally 4254

brazko

Name: Dinara
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen
Number: 123
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 20.2 MB

Dinara is a girl that has become very proficient at making her men wait a long time before she actually lets them fuck her. She is a dirty bitch who can't get enough of sex, but she still manages to keep them waiting. Her plan is that when he finally gets to fuck her, he is quite literally going to turn into a wild animal and very nearly tear her apart during a very wild fuck. That's what you get from this scene guys and it's one of the best we've seen in a long time

I Fucked Her Finally 3796

brazko

Name: Rosalina
Genre: Russian Teen, Reality, Group, Threesome, Teen
Number: 108
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 18.7 MB

Poor lovely Rosalina. Young angel was so scared, when she saw two huge men in her flat. Teen lady didn't want them to hurt her, so she pretended like she was sleeping. But they still noticed her. The girl looked so helpless and seductive. Both males started touching her body and Rosalina's fear turned to a great desire. She unbuttoned studs' pants and grabbed the erected meat poles. These were the biggest cocks she has ever had. Brunette bitch rubbed them and her cunt moistened. Sex with unfamiliar guys was great and she didn't care about what they've stolen.

Horny Thief Tales 2278

brazko

Name: Oksana
Genre: Russian Teen, Deepthroat, Teen, Blowjob, Hardcore
Number: 177
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 23 MB

Oksana knows no limits - she can lick, and suck, and swallow men's dicks as long as it takes for it to cum. She loves feeling bulging heads on her tongue, tasting sweet cum, drinking it like hot vanilla syrup and gulping dicks in her bottomless hungry throat.

Drilled Mouths 1791

brazko

Name: Vasilisa & Veronika
Number: 126
Resolution 1199x1800
File size: 41.8 MB

Vasilisa and her friend are adventurous and love having fun. Today they wanted to try girl on girl and I knew this was my chance. I let them do their thing but not being lesbians, they were horny and needed more. I came in and they called me to join them. I did and we had awesome oral play. I licked their pussies and they sucked my cock in turns. I had always wanted to fuck her and when I fucked her finally, I gave it my best. They both loved it and we made it a regular thing.

I Fucked Her Finally 4156

brazko

Name: Natasha
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen, Deepthroat
Number: 107
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 19.3 MB

I bet you haven't seen anything more shocking and exciting than brutal throat-fuck of a charming teen girl that never tasted a cock before! She always thought that she would enjoy sucking cocks, but the reality fulfilled even her worst expectations. See her crying and nearly choking, when thick cock rams her untrained throat and fills her mouth with loads of hot cum!

Drilled Mouths 2010

brazko

Name: Ira
Number: 123
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 16.5 MB

Ira had played hard to get for so long. I pretended to not want her and flirted with other hot girls in school. She was soon jealous and wanted me. She called me to her house and led me upstairs to her bedroom. She kissed me and undressed me before putting on a strip show for me.I took over and licked her pussy and drove her mad. She took my cock in her hand and then shoved it inside her mouth. When I could not hold on, I bent her over and fucked her like my life depended on it.

I Fucked Her Finally 4009

brazko

Name: Nataliy
Genre: Russian Teen, Deepthroat, Teen, Blowjob, Hardcore
Number: 245
Resolution 640x960
File size: 24.8 MB

This young couple can not imagine at least a day without fucking and they are sure to be crazy about sex, but the guy can be easily understood, because it is difficult just to look at such a stunning bitch when she is full of desire to play with your dick with the help of her skillful tongue.

Drilled Mouths 1464

brazko

Name: Alena
Genre: Russian Teen, Reality, Teen, Old and Young, Hardcore
Number: 170
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 31.5 MB

Alena and her sexy lover are in bed and her man tells her of his older friend. He wants him to have sex with her. Alena is a young and sexy woman and is in bed with her young lover. He tells her about his older friend, and wants her to fuck him. The older friend climbs into bed with her and begins to suck and lick her young breasts. She loves his older tongue on his body. He then moves to spread her young legs open and lick and eat out her wet and pulsing pussy. He fucks her deeply and thrusts his older cock in her young pussy. Alena then has both of her lovers fuck her at the same time in a sexy threesome. They both finish by cumming all over Alena's sexy face and body.

Old Goes Young 3881

brazko

Name: Irina
Number: 137
Resolution 1200x797
File size: 23.1 MB

Irina was riding a swing and met her old friend. He invited this cute hottie to his place and ordinary chatting slowly turned to seduction. She tried to oppose first but soon decided that it's not so bad to fuck with him. When she touched his cock with her slim leg it was a signal to start doing something. He put his hand between slim legs and touched hot slit. Irina started undressing and soon she was kneeled and sucked his cock. Horny stud stretched all her holes and spilled cum right on her face.

I Fucked Her Finally 2140

brazko

Name: Oksana
Number: 233
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 38.4 MB

We really have no idea how this guy has kept his cock in his pants for so long when he has a girl like Oksana waiting for him. However, she has played hard to get for the last time and now he finally gets to fuck her! The action in this movie really gets quite frantic as this guy makes up for lost time banging away at Oksana's pussy like it was some form of inanimate object! She loves it and wants his cock in every hole possible. She sucks it so good and hard it's a wonder he doesn't come in her mouth within the first few minutes!

I Fucked Her Finally 3693

brazko

Name: Yvette
Number: 152
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 32.4 MB

Sexy cute girl is awaken and ready for new beautiful day. As usually her favorite teddy-bear slept with her. She spoke to her teddy bear and told it that she was still a virgin and showed her pinkish cunt, masturbated in front of her toy and got a strong orgasm. When Yvette put her panties on, the door bell rang. It was her friend and she let him in. The talked a little and soon perverted stud put his hands in her tiny panties, squeezed her pubis, her pussy moistened and she gave up. Yvette finally had her first sex and it was almost painless. She liked the taste of dick and feeling of it sliding in her poon.

I Fucked Her Finally 2153

brazko

Name: Geny
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen, Old and Young, Reality
Number: 115
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 16.5 MB

Long-legged brunette decided to spice her day with a couple of masturbation orgasms. She spreads her legs and opens pussy lips and, finally, moves on to rubbing her clean shaved pussy when she notices a dude watches her through the window. She could call the police but she prefers to open the window and invite the dude to enter the room. He rewards her kindness with a passionate cunnilingus which brings her nearly to heaven. Finally, he covers the kneeled brunette with a huge portion of sperm.

Old Goes Young 4404

brazko

Name: Tera Link
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Old and Young, Reality, Hardcore
Number: 203
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 29.4 MB

Mature man installs a hidden camera to spy on his step-daughter, he thought she was stealing his money. Of course, he did not suspect that his fresh step-daughter would turn out to be so naughty. Once, she is left alone in the room, she lies down on the sofa and turns on TV to watch a movie. She finds the film to be so boring that she soon takes off her lacy panties and rubs her shaved pussy. Experienced man enters right in the middle of the solo action and gives the cutie a helping dick.

Old Goes Young 4389

brazko

Name: Dorothy
Genre: Russian Teen, Threesome, Reality, Teen, Group
Number: 197
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 31.6 MB

Brunette teen Dorothy had a wonderful evening with a bottle of champagne and wonderful music. She was relaxed and soon fell asleep. The girl had a strange dream about two thieves who came into her room undressed her and started pushing their meaty poles to all her holes. But Dorothy didn't feel any fear, only a great overwhelming lust. She fucked and enjoyed licking every inch of two fat dicks. And only, when teen babe caught a great orgasm she understood that it was not a dream, but a real fuck action. Young slut was happy, she has never fucked so wildly before.

Horny Thief Tales 2344

brazko

Name: Lolly Small
Number: 95
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 11.2 MB

Beautiful blonde feels so stressed recently that she needs to get her full body massaged by a strong dude in order to get rid of that stress. She comes to the massage salon and takes off her clothes completely. Luckily, experienced masseur feels her mood and gives her everything she needs. At first, he rubs her back, butt, belly and, finally, her clean shaved pussy. The view of the juicy pink flower turns him on to the limit and he hurries to check it with his fingers and dick. Of course, excited cutie rewards him with a deep blowjob for his fantastic work.

I Fucked Her Finally 4415

brazko

Name: Tatiana
Number: 141
Resolution 1200x1800
File size: 33.8 MB

I had tried to seduce Tatiana but she was elusive. One day she came to my massage parlor and was surprised to find me there. I took advantage of it and used my knowledge to give her a sensuous massage which turned her on. By the time I was halfway, she was horny and wanted me to touch her and squeeze her tits and finger her. I did and licked her before I let her play with my dick. When I fucked her finally, it was magical and she even told me she regretted not having given in to me earlier.

I Fucked Her Finally 4114