Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

FemDom Panty Play

Download-Keep2share

10:44mins 1920x1080 774mb mp4

I've made a game out of you jerking off with my panties. Pay play, let's see how well you follow my orders. You'll want to play, trust me. ;) I have the control. Let's play, bitch! don't have a pair of my panties? Email me to buy a pair. DUH.

Category: PANTY FETISH

Related Categories: FEMDOM, JOI, FEMDOM POV, JOI GAMES, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS

terra

Eat Your Cum for my Big Green Eyes and Oily Tits

Download-Keep2share

11:01mins 1920x1080 657mb mp4

Your lil pecker is already hard, isn't it? You saw my big green eyes, my firm, round tits... you knew that TODAY you were going to eat your cum for me. Let's stop wasting time and get to it then! No humiliation here, just sensual encouragement!

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: EYE FETISH, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LOTION / OIL FETISH, SMALL PENIS ENCOURAGEMENT, TIT WORSHIP

terra

My Alpha Cock

Download-Keep2share

10:41mins 854x480 254mb mp3

Let me explain to you why this cock is superior to you in every single way. G-laves line up!

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, GAY HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS

terra

The Cuckold's Proposal

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

8:06mins 720x576 140mb mp4

Babe, we need to talk. I think I found the solution to all our money problems. You just aren’t making enough these days to meet my high standards. Remember my best girlfriend’s bother? The one who’s always casually flirting with me in front of you? Well he sent me a text yesterday; he said he just had to have me, all I have to do is name the price. I tested the waters and told him I wanted a new Porche. You know, the kind you were suppose to buy me but never could? He’s already signed the paper work and he’s ready to give me even more. This is a dream come true for us. Finally a marriage where I am both financially and sexually satisfied. Really, I’d let him fuck me even if he didn’t have all that money. I’ve been fantasizing about him since we were in school. I don’t know what happened. How did I end up with someone like you? Your dick is small and worthless and you can’t even give me even half of the things I want. Don’t try to argue with me on this. It’s done. Why do you think I’ve been primping all day? You can either accept our fate and help me get ready or you can fuck off and get a divorce. I don’t care.

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, HUMILIATION

terra

Eat My Cum Slut!

Download-Keep2share

7:42mins 960x540 219mb mp4

You have been waiting for this for a long time.... hot chick with a hot dick. That's right, I have a dick for you to suck on. I'm going to give you a nice big load of cum to eat up too. How nice am I?! It's seriously your lucky day slut. My realistic cock is almost as good as the real thing... come to think of it, it's better, because it's MINE! Are you ready to be the sluttiest little bitch you can be today. I'm going to give you a HUGE amount of cum to eat. I'm not kidding. You'll see... hurry and buy this clip if you are or have been craving my cum.

Category: SISSY SLUT

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, STRAP-ON, DOMINATION, FETISH, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV

terra

Snatch

Download-Keep2share

11:02mins 854x480 193mb mp4

Your asshole is a snatch now sissy boy. Thats right, your slut ways have finally earned your asshole the name, snatch. Thats basically what it is. Thats how you get pleasure, that and stroking and blowing cocks. I want to really humiliate you this time bitch boy. Stroke your cock for me, fast and fast. Have your dildo near by as we will be using it on your mouth and anus. I want you to feel completely opened up, stretched and violated before I roll you over and put your legs over your head. Yep, the soft serve machine is happening, open wide.

Category: SISSY TRAINING

Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV

terra

JOI Wheel Game

Download-Keep2share

15:23mins 1920x1080 522mb mp4

Get ready for another one of My game nights, losers! As always, it will be super fun! The rules are simple: Stroke means stroke and no stroke means no stroking. The final spin will determine whether or not you get to cum. Of course, in between all of this will be My usual mischief, teasing and humiliation. Best of all, you cannot beg, tribute, or degrade yourself to try and change your fate. No, today your pathetic desire for release is completely at the mercy of chance and nothing else. I know how much this must excite you so get ready to spin My wheel. Are you losers feeling lucky?

Category: GAMES

Related Categories: JOI GAMES, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL, HUMILIATION, CUM COUNTDOWN

terra

Bikini Hotwife

Download-Keep2share

6:54mins 1440x1080 337mb mp4

I cant take it! I thought it would be fun being a hot wife and teasing and flirting with all the sexy guys down at the pool, but I cant stop thinking about being fucked by each one of those muscular men. It was great being surrounded by their bulging biceps and ripped abs, but I was getting too wet, too horny to be around them anymore. I'm sorry, but either we pack up and take the next flight out of here, or I'm going back down there and getting my brains fucked out. Tell you what, I'll even let you fuck any girl here, I'll even help you find one! I dont care if you have to pay her, but I'm getting a real mans juicy cock inside me now!

Related Categories: BIKINI TEASE, FEMDOM POV

terra

ALPHA DICK ONLY: CUM & Swallow it LOSER!

Download-Keep2share

6:01mins 1920x1080 142mb mp4

Perfect. Naked. Teasing. God you’re fucked! Eating your cum for me while looking at this view is going to be a breeze. No problemo at all my little cum eater! Between the pussy peeks and my ass you’re a mindless zombie! You’re getting used to swallowing all your cum for me and this time you won’t even have to think about it. Seeing my naked body tease, deny, and humiliate you puts you right in your place. You’re a stupid little cum eating loser that’s not worthy of my perfect pussy. You’ll swallow ALL your cum right down as you worship my irresistible Goddess body. Tonight I’ll make a premature ejaculator out of you!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION, CEI

terra

The Bi Game

Download-Keep2share

8:44mins 854x480 221mb mp4

My wheel has a number of humiliating things on it. All revolving around encouraged bi. I wont spoil you with what the wheel reads, you'll need to find that out on your own. Behind me sits a both a black and white strap on, I wonder which one Ill get to use. I almost hate putting this strap on, on, it covers up my fishnet covered tits and ass. Lets make this session fun!

Category: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, THONG FETISH, JOI GAMES, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

terra

Hot Girl Brag

Download-Keep2share

8:51mins 1280x720 770mb mp4

Goddess Worship, Tease & Denial

Hot girls like Me always get what they want all at your cost. Losers always pay for everything! It's your job to make sure that I'm always happy and pleased with My life. Hot girls have it so easy. I mean just look at Me. you can't say no, no guy can say no! Not even just beta men, alphas too! I use whatever man I want to get whatever I want and it's just so easy because I am so fucking hot. That's why you can't stop your addiction. you can't stop worshiping and spending for hot girls.

#Ass Worship, #Blonde Goddess, #Brat Girls, #Loser Symbol, #Verbal Humiliation,

terra

An SPH Task To Make Me Laugh

Download-Keep2share

15:45mins 1920x1080 352mb mp4

The more SPH clips I film, the more I realize just how valuable a little dick can be. Not for sex, obviously, but for something just as important: my amusement. There's something undeniably funny about a small penis, especially when it's engaged in an act of humiliation. An undersized dicklette just has so much potential to make me laugh.
You're going to put that dick to its best possible use today. Complete this humiliating SPH task, email the evidence to me, and give me a big burst of gleeful laughter to enjoy.
You'll get something of value out of this task, too. I have no doubt it will turn you on, with a big rush of adrenaline and arousal. And giving your dick the opportunity to demonstrate value and provide pleasure will certainly help you accept - and even enjoy - your place in the penis pecking order.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Related Categories: SIZE COMPARISON, BIKINI, LAUGHING, ASSIGNMENTS, HUMILIATION

terra

DO NOT CUM

Download-Keep2share

10:25mins 1280x720 134mb mp4

At your age you should have more self control over your orgasms. Yet, here you are, unable to resist me. I can’t say I blame you, but I can say that you are pathetic for the extreme lack of control you have over your most basic organ. So let us play a game, no cumming to this clip. At all. You will watch this clip and YOU WILL RESIST THE URGE TO ORGASM. If I don't really have a hold over you, if you're not really obsessed and addicted to me, this will be no problem. Let's just see what happens when I get you mesmerized with my bouncy ass and my curvy feet that are decorated with the most perfect candy apple red nails. I know that you always get so close right up into the last minutes of my clip, when my beauty and power overtakes you completely. I’m not going to make it easy for you either...you’re going to have to really work to combat a leg-trembling, mind-blowing orgasm. It’s really a win-win...until you give me a tribute that hurts. Let’s get started... you cum, you owe me $100. You don't, you get to brag (everyone will know you're lying though.)

Category: ORGASM DENIAL

Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, FOOT FETISH, LOVE ADDICTION

terra

Financially Enslaved

Download-Keep2share

6:23mins 1920x1080 478mb mp4

Listen to what I tell you. Empty your mind of thoughts and grip your dick, wallet in hand. As your eyes follow my hands, let my words replace your thoughts.

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BLONDES, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

terra

Panty Sissy Jerk For Me

Download-Keep2share

7:43mins 1280x720 668mb mp4

Ashley catches you in her panty drawer again and she has a pair saved for you in there. It is a really nasty pair since you are a nasty freak. This one has cum and other stains in there just for you. She tells you to sniff them and then try them on. You look like a good little sissy boy wearing her lacy VS panties. But thats not enough. You need to be punished for getting a hard on while you wear them. Roll them into a ball and clean them in your mouth. Thats right, get them full of spit and suck the cum, PlSS, and stains out. Here look at my ass. Thats where all that dirtiness came from. Now jerk your dick until I let you cum. Clean them good and you can cum faster.

Category: SISSY SLUTS

Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, BRA & PANTIES, PANTY FETISH

terra

Just a Pathetic, Worshiping Loser

Download-Keep2share

9:26mins 960x540 144mb mp4

You are such a pathetic fucking loser. Your whole life revolves around worshiping, stroking to, and paying ME. You have no friends and work a de4d end job just to support My lifestyle. You know I don't care about you at all and you still slave away just to be My little bitch boy. You take insult after insult because you are sooo in love with Me. You drool over my curves and think about me 24/7 even though I am WAY out of your league. You are just a sad, sad worshiping zombie loser for Me! In fact, you are so unworthy that I'm not even going to let you cum today! But you are used to being denied, so it's no big deal. Right loser? Just be happy you are lucky enough to worship a fine Goddess like me.

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, BIKINI, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

terra

Surprise Titjob From Sis

Download-Keep2share

10:20mins 1920x1080 413mb mp4

You've been a naughty little brother, haven't you? Stealing sister's phone to send yourself pictures of those brand new tits...you're just SO naughty! You didn't find any nudes on my smartphone, just bikini and underwear selfies. Now here's the part where you expect scolding. It doesn't come. I think I want to reward you for being so brave, just this once, of course. I'll let you cum on these breasts, just like you've fantasized about! So, make sure you take a photo for remembrance. You'll want this in your spank bank, for sure, little brother.

Category: TABOO

Related Categories: DIRTY TALK, POV, SISTERS, TITJOBS, TITTY FUCK

terra

I am NOT Wearing This Thing In Public

Download-Keep2share

18:31mins 720x405 542mb mp4

I can't believe you call this CLOTHING! Are you kidding?! There's no way that I'm letting anyone see me like this... not even you! Oh, no... I don't care what you spent on this so-called swimsuit. It couldn't have been much! It's the size of a quarter!! Are you sure you ordered the right size?? It won't even stay on... it's definitely not made for real, natural breasts, and why would you want me out in public showing this much of my bare skin to everyone else? I'm practically naked! All right, maybe I'll flash you a peek... maybe show you the whole "outfit"... but I'll get REALLY MAD when you lock me outside on the balcony in the broad daylight like this!! But that way that you look at me... is pretty flattering.

Category: PUBLIC NUDITY

Related Categories: PUBLIC FLASHING, BIKINI, BIG TITS, EXHIBITIONIST, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

terra

Cam Show Humiliation Slave

Download-Keep2share

10:06mins 1440x1080 737mb mp4

You want to be my humiliation slave? Only the luckiest, most devoted, and bigge$t $pender$ get my time. Find out first hand what its like to serve a Goddess like me, worshipping every inch of me, and doing every humiliating task I demand. The things you do for me are only for your pleasure. I know how much you love tormenting yourself. You want me to spit on you, torture you, and completely degrade you. All you want is to be under my control… and if you don’t want your wife to find out about your secret fetishes then you’ll do everything I say. I can do whatever the FUCK I WANT to you because I know you want it. You beg me not to show your face and keep your secret, but I'll only do it if you can prove your devotion... You just can't stay away. I’ll make you feel miserable about your sick and pathetic life. My control over you is just the beginning, you’re my slave now and I plan on making you my personal slut!

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: LIVE CAMS, HUMILIATION, FISHNETS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP

terra

Sniff My Goddess Pussy

Download-Keep2share

12:59mins 1920x1080 540mb mp4

My cunt is intoxicating, there's no question about that as every man craves the smell of a good, clean pink pussy. I want to play a game of pretend tonight with you. Every time I tell you to come here and sniff my divine pussy, you're going to inhale your . I'm going to let you masturbate as you get higher and higher. You want to fuck this slit so bad but instead you're jerking off to it, and that's the way it'll stay. This pussy rules over you. It's what you want and will ALWAYS want. You're so easy to control whenever I flash my pretty little vulva at you...which is why you're going to cum twice in a row! Get ready, boy!

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

Related Categories: CUM COUNTDOWN, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, PUSSY CONTROL, SENSUAL DOMINATION