Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

I’m Going to Feed You Big Black Cock until You Come

Download-Keep2share

23:44mins 720x404 251mb mp4

I know what you want. I have it right here: my sexy body, my dirty mind... and visions of big black cock. I hate to admit it, but I know I have a lot to compete with. I don't know which you prefer: my playfully sexy ass, unbeatable cleavage, and seductive smile or a long, salty, musky dick in your face... all the better if it's big and black. I know it. And YOU know it. I'm going to have you drooling in seconds. I'm going to shove visions of hard cock in your face until you nearly pop yourself. You'll be brimming to bursting. You're going to come all over my tits AND my computer screen. You're going to cream yourself just as I flash my entire collection of big black HARD cock images in your face... so close you can smell them...

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: GAY MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, GAY JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, GAY CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FORCED FEM

terra

Desperate Husband Turned Slave

Download-Keep2share

13:24mins 1920x1074 484mb mp4

My sweet husband, do you remember when you sobbed on the floor in the fetal position last week when I announced I am divorcing you? Well, I've had a change of heart. You are obviously indispensable. You love me more than you love yourself. You would quite literally do ANYTHING for me. Why wouldn't I keep you around? I'll keep living in this house, which is mine now, but you'll have to conform to my new rules. I quit my job and now I'm enjoying myself full time, with your money. You need to keep working and pick up a new job to support me. From now on you don't call me Jessica, but GODDESS. The only words I want to hear out of your mouth are "Yes Goddess." I will treat you like a and I will train you like a . Let's begin the training now, put on this shock collar. Now, say the word "No" and see what happens... It hurts, huh?

Category: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Related Categories: DOGGYSTYLE, LINGERIE, CHEATING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS

terra

Fuck Your Faggot Hole And Swallow Your Cum

Download-Keep2share

28:24mins 1920x1080 906mb mp4

Coerced Bi, Cum Eating Instructions

I'm going to turn you into the biggest faggot you can be. A dildo in your asshole, lubed up with your own precum, and a load of cum sliding down your throat...you're going to be a total buttslut cum whore for me. I'll train you into a homo from both ends and teach you to love every single second of it.

Of course, I'll love every second of it, too. I love making you eat cum. I truly enjoy making you gay. I can't get enough of making you fuck your homo hole, getting it primed and ready for real cock. You're going to be a good faggot and make me very proud.

I won't coerce you to do it. Instead, I'll make you want it even more than I do. My teasing, coaxing, and coercion will have you begging for me to feed you that load. To fuck that faggot hole even harder as you hold that sticky semen in your mouth, eager to swallow down every drop.

It sounds intense. Maybe more than you can handle, but you can handle it. This clip is hot and full of very descriptive verbal encouragement. I'll keep you immersed in the moment, focused on the pure pleasure of giving in to your depraved gay fantasies, eager to go gayer for me.

#Anal, #Anal Masturbation, #Ass Fucking, #Bisexual Encouragement, #CEI, #Coerced Gay, #Cum Swallowers, #Faggot, #Gay, #Prostate Massage,

terra

Taking You to the Darkest Depths of Your Own Depravity

Download-Keep2share

41:16mins 854x480 229mbmp4

Let's not waste any time. I want you to relax... just lie back, rest your weary body, and focus on the sound of my voice... I'm going to spend a lot of time with you, really focus on guiding you toward a deep trance, digging into your subconscious and replacing your thoughts with my own. Once fully under, I'm going to deepen your arousal with trigger words and commands you have no choice but to follow. I'm going to make you worship and adore me, drive you completely under my spell, and not let you touch your cock until I'm ready for you to. Yes, you'll have to wait, again and again. I'm going to drive you to the edge before I even allow you to touch yourself. When you're THAT turned on, when you're almost driven mad with desire, I'm going to let you touch yourself... under certain conditions, of course. You're going to do it my way... bringing yourself to the edge and stopping yourself to dissipate your arousal again. And when I have you so vulnerable, so under my control in every way, just what may I do with you? Take advantage of my power, of course. I'm going to humiliate you, talk down to you, drive you to do more ridiculous actions to demonstrate your depravity, and make sure you know just how much of a sexual pervert you actually are. This is not for the feint of heart. This session is for those who know how un-normal they really are. I know just how to make you feel completely foolish, stripped of all dignity, and bucking like a demented lunatic. And you KNOW you love it.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Related Categories: MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL

terra

Vampiress Seduces and Enslaves

Download-Keep2share

25:51mins 1242x720 354mb mp4

You've been off the streets by a strange blonde woman in a black cloak. You wake up in her apartment and scramble to find a way out. After realizing that you'll never be able to escape you try to reason with her. As soon as she speaks she reveals a pair of perfect, pointy fangs and you become utterly terrified that you've been trapped by a VAMPIRE. She soothes you, calms you, lulls you into relaxation, all while eagerly licking her fangs in anticipation. Once your heart beats calms down she seduces you into masturbating. Your mind races, trying to understand this bizarre situation, how you went from panicked and petrified to calm and horny. Pretty soon you're telling her that you're her slave, that you obey her, that she's your only concern in this life and "YES Goddess, you can drink from my neck whenever you wish."

Category: VAMPIRE

Related Categories: JOI, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK

terra

14 Days of Love: Love Hurts!

Download-Keep2share

10:57mins 1920x1080 572mb mp4

Ballbusting, CBT

Heart breaker, ball buster. You must know by now that love hurts and it can't be easy loving somebody so sadistic and cruel. But my perfection keeps you hooked and presenting your balls to me whenever I please. Today's definitely not about your pleasure, it's about mine and how much I enjoy making you cry. I hope you're ready for it, bitch. Show me how much you already adore me EVA30 EVA50 EVASLOSER OWNEDBYEVA EVAOBSESSED

#Ball Abuse, #Femdom, #Latex, #Latex Catsuit, #latex fetish, #Mean Girls, #Shiny,

terra

You're Guaranteed to Come Right into Your Mouth

Download-Keep2share

20:16mins 720x404 607mb mp4

It's simple really. You have a deep desire to eat your own cum... to at least try it for me. Yet, every countdown leaves you concentrating on coming at just the right moment. And when you don't, you know you've lost the chance, that you've completely chickened out, that you just can't muster up the courage to actually taste when the moment is lost. Don't worry... this is your chance. This is your GUARANTEE you'll eat your own cum. There will be no countdown, no exact moment to aim for. Leave all the thinking to me. Just stroke your cock for the entire length of time, come when you wish... I know you will. And when you do, your cock will already be pointed directly into your mouth. I have so many ways to push you right over the edge with my sexy dirty talk and slow tease. You may come again and AGAIN....

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, STRIP TEASE, TOPLESS, SILK & SATIN, FORCED ORGASMS

terra

Castration Temptation

Download-Keep2share

11:29mins 960x540 212mb mp4

Custom Clip - No Name Used - The idea is that of a bet between you and I. I am your Slave and you have me locked up in a cage. If you can make me cum, I will be castrated, that's the bet. On my part, I bet that you can't make me cum because I need my testicles too much. You tease the hell out of me putting on several hot outfits. You humiliate me verbally and flipping me the bird, making me weaker and weaker... Do You have a nice leather jacket? Leather pants and Leather boots? For another outfit maybe something like a bikini (the hot one that you wear in "Perfection from head to toe") and the one of the jerk off zombie. Can you please film it so I can see your entire body?

Category: COCK TEASE

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM POV

terra

Nylon Boss

Download-Keep2share

15:35mins 1920x1080 1.09GB mp4

I'm not pleased with your productivity at work. I can tell you lack motivation. I see that my legs covered in nylons seem to be a distraction for you. You make it very obvious. At mean, you're distracted at this very moment. I catch you staring all the time and even right now, you can't stop looking. I see right through you, I see your fetish. I'm not going to ignore it, go ahead and stare at my high heels and stockings. You can't help it. I understand. I'm going to help you out here. I'm going to let you take your dick out and stroke it... even allow you to cum on my stockings if you follow along like a good boy. After this, you will be completely devoted to work. No distractions. Allowing you to cum to my stockings now you will dive into doing your job well. I'm going to make sure it's not too easy for you to cum. Can you follow my jerk off instructions through? You have to listen to the BOSS

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION

Related Categories: JOI, ORGASM CONTROL, JOI GAMES, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES

terra

Love Spell

Download-Keep2share

14:10mins 1440x1080 637mb mp4

It's Valentines day! I'm here to cast a special spell that will make you fall hopelessly in love with me. Sure, you may have admired me from afar, you may have even served me here and there, but you haven't felt anything like this before. My seductive eyes pull you in. My voice, like a siren, washes over you leaving you completely paralyzed. You won't be able to control you hand from stroking your rock hard cock as my sweet wet mouth sucks playfully sucks lollipop, driving you deeper into my love spell. Utterly mesmerizing.

Category: MESMERIZE

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

terra

Droppin' These Big Ol' BODACIOUS Titty-Licious Breasts!

Download-Keep2share

13:55mins 1280x720 710mb mp4

I know what you like... Lucky you. I LOVE giving you exactly what you want. Now, sit back, relax, and let me smother you with my tits... I'm going to drop these huge, natural breasts and large nipples RIGHT ON YOUR FACE. I'm going to drop them so many ways, you won't know what hit you. WARNING: you may get dizzy, your cock may get harder than it's ever been, you may lose all sense of self-control.

Category: TIT WORSHIP

Related Categories: JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, TIT PLAY, BREAST BOUNCING, BIG TITS, LARGE NIPPLES

terra

Rock Paper Scissors JOI

Download-Keep2share

10:30mins 1280x720 352mb mp4

On a whim we decide to play a game with you, the kind that involves your dick, the best kind! Rock, Paper, Scissors, if Lindsey wins, you stroke. If Jessica wins, you stop. Lindsey keeps winning and I'm a sore loser. No one to take it out on but you. What's gonna happen?

Category: MASTURBATION GAMES

Related Categories: GAMES, FEMDOM POV, BRAT GIRLS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

terra

Fishnets JOI

Download-Keep2share

9:27mins 1920x1080 714mb mp4

Fishnets, JOI

I know you want to cum so bad, don't you loser? You're just aching to spurt that hot, sticky pathetic mess all over yourself. My ass in fishnets is making it really hard not to... but will I let you?

#Ass, #Blondes, #Jerk Off Instruction, #Orgasm Control, #Ruined Orgasms,

terra

Vicks on Your Dick

Download-Keep2share

9:58mins 1920x1080 298mb mp4

Today you're going to be jerking off with some Vick's Vapor Rub. You do whatever I say and this time is no different. Pause this clip and go get some Vick's so you can stroke yourself into an icy oblivion for Me. And if you're sick with a cold, this will two birds with one stone LOL! Come on loser, time to cool off that dick and edge for Me.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, SHINY CLOTHING, BRAT GIRLS, PVC-VINYL, HUMILIATION

terra

Masturbation Is All You Have

Download-Keep2share

20:07mins 1920x1080 576mb mp4

This is the greatest pleasure you can aspire to. Don't believe me? I'll tell you exactly why. It's a pathetic truth, but it's your reality. Time to embrace it. Time to jerk your life away while loving every moment and every stroke. I'll show you how much fun a wasted life of jerk off addiction can be.

Category: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, JOI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

terra

Do You Really Want to Fuck Your Mother?

Download-Keep2share

7:18mins 1920x1080 530mb mp4

I caught you! Jerking off with your own mother's lingerie! Like lingerie?? Hmmm?? Then, put this on. YES... put it on, NOW! Go ahead, finish what you were doing. Jerk off in front of your mother. DO IT. Look at you... stroking it in front of your mom, wearing your own mother's lingerie... and you're so hard. You like it. Are you THINKING about fucking me? Is that what you think about when you're jerking off with my lingerie? Is this what you want? ...these tits... you're own mother? What if I bend over right now, lift up my dress, and pull down my pantyhose? LOOK at my ass! You want to stick it in, don't you. I know you do!

Category: TABOO

Related Categories: MILF, FEMDOM POV, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION

terra

Babysitter By The Pool

Download-Keep2share

7:37mins 1280x720 663mb mp4

You come home to find the babysitter that you hired to take care of your kids lying next to the pool in her bikini. She had put them down for a nap and is outside texting selfies to her boyfriend. It has her horny and in the mood to play but no one is around, until you show up. She is flirty with you and notices you checking her out in her tiny bikini. Things progress and she is naked, masturbating and tell you to jerk your cock until you cum. It's powerful to a young girl when she can put you into a masturbation frenzy and then see the results of her hotness and power over you as you orgasm your cum all over the ground right in front of her. That was fun, let's do it again!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: HOT BABYSITTER, JOI

terra

Gooey Creamy Tit JOI

Download-Keep2share

16:08mins 1920x1080 938mb mp4

Custom | Cum Lube tit worship very simple and sexy if you're obsessed with my ginormous beautiful knockers | Fully naked underneath a robe, flash tits and tease for 5 min, pour cum lube all over tits an act as if you're tit fucking me.

JOI, Ebony, JOI Games, Interracial, Big Tits

terra

14 Days of Love: Stupid Cupid JOI

Download-Keep2share

21:22mins 1920x1080 965mb mp4

Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Cupid? You don't believe in that garbage, do you? No. It was me who brought us together. My meticulous, seductive, calculated targeting that drew you to me. Now I'm gonna take control of you and have you jerking it for me, pervert. I know this month must be so difficult for you with me flaunting all these dazzling skimpy outfits in front of you. My perfect body makes you stupid and helpless. Is that what cupid would want? Show me how much you already adore me EVA30 EVA50 EVASLOSER OWNEDBYEVA EVAOBSESSED

#Ass Worship, #Dildos, #Goddess Worship, #Lingerie, #Sensual, #Sensual Domination, #Tease,

terra

Teacher Punishes You W Creamy Oily JOI

Download-Keep2share

14:46mins 1920x1080 850mb mp4

This was a custom video and you can get one too by messaging or emailing me | A teacher JOI strip tease with oil and cum lube all over! You've given your student detention for looking at your boobs throughout class! After scolding him you tease and strip naked and jerk him off with oil and cum lube all over!

Black & Ebony, Big Tits, JOI, Taboo, Twerk