Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

A Ruined Valentine's

Download-Keep2share

10:32mins 1920x1080 355mb mp4

Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasms

Your Valentine's Day was always going to be ruined. Either you know you're spending it alone (most likely), or you'll end up going on a desperate last minute date who either won't show or won't put out. You're better off staying inside with me, where you know it's safe. You know exactly what you're going to get with me. You know it'll be hot, you know I'll have to humiliate you a little, like you love, and you know you'll get to cum...although of course it will have to be a ruined release. I have a special valentine's themed new ruined orgasm technique I want you to try out for me too; so pull out your cock & be useful, pet! Let's face it, this is better than anything you could have got offline, right?

#Boot Fetish, #Light humiliation, #Masturbation Encouragement, #Masturbation Humiliation, #Orgasm Control, #Ruined Jerk Session, #Ruined Orgasm, #Valentine's Day 2019, #Verbal Humiliation,

terra

14 Days of Love: Burning Desire

Download-Keep2share

6:48mins 1920x1080 403mb mp4

Latex, Wax Play

A burning desire can have us doing all sorts of crazy, irrational things. You're going to keep your chastity cage on for this one and focus on a deeper, sensory pleasure. Breathe the anticipation as you wait for the wax to sting your skin and worship Goddess' shining curves. I recommend doing a little research on wax play before trying this! Hold the candle two feet above your skin while you get used to it. Show me how much you already adore me EVA30 EVA50 EVASLOSER OWNEDBYEVA EVAOBSESSED

#Candle Wax, #Chastity, #Femdom, #Instructional, #latex fetish, #latex panties, #Sensual, #Sensual Domination,

terra

Forget Stocks, Invest in ME

Download-Keep2share

7:44mins 1920x1080 219mb mp4

Financial Domination, Seduction

Stop making risky investments and put your money where it truly belongs - with ME. The market is too volatile right now and it's not worth the stress of not knowing if you will lose a bunch of money. Plus what about all the transaction fees, taxes, financial advisor and CPA bills? There's so many forms to deal with too - dividends and interest. That's not fun or sexy, it's boring and stressful! But giving your money to Me - that's about as sexy as it gets! Plus it's soooo much easier to just deposit all your ca$h into one place. You'll have more time and energy to jerk off to My clips when you're not dealing with a bunch of different investments. You're so lucky you have me to take this weight off your shoulders. I simplify your life and make it so much better. What would you do without Me!?

#Ass Worship, #Brat Girls, #Brunette Goddess, #Financial Slavery, #Findom, #Garter and Stockings, #Greedy Goddess, #Lingerie, #Sensual Domination, #Slave Training,

terra

Anal JOI with Mistress Stella

Download-Keep2share

14:47mins 1280x720 874mb mp4

Watch My pristene body while I dance then order you to put a toy in your ass and wank your little dick in hopes of an orgasm! Watch me take my own orgasm, then...another. Constantly giving you jerk off instruction. Do I let you have yours? You have to watch to see. My wet fingers dance inside my body til they glisten. I ride fuck myself with a clear glass dildo then ride it, but... do you get to cum?? Learn to worship Mistress Stella.

Female Domination, Femdom, Fishnets, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

terra

Fucked For Life

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

11:11mins 1440x1080 575mb mp4

What you are doing is what you will be doing for the rest of your life. Youll never be able to break your addiction. I dont blame you for being obsessed with jerking that tiny worthless cock to all the different clips youve bought. I make it impossible for you to resist me. You are mine, and no one will ever like a pervy creep like you. I own you and you are fucked for life!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL

terra

Fund My Vacation

Download-Keep2share

12:07mins 1920x1080 873mb mp4

Guess what? I'm on vacation right now. You're here to fund it. Don't you want to be a good boy for me? Show me you want to enhance my life. I go on vacation and you are still in the same spot, jerking to my little bikini. This is meant to be. Gorgeous Goddess goes on vacation and Losers PAY. I'll allow you to stroke, but I'm leaving you with nice big blue balls... you know to match my bikini I'm wearing. You work for me, bitch. You do what I say. I keep getting hotter, and you keep being a stroking addict.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, HUMILIATION, ORGASM CONTROL, JOI

terra

Suck It Like A Man

Download-Keep2share

18:28mins 1920x1080 804mb mp4

Do you like riddles? Mysteries? Brain teaser? Here’s a mystery for you…are you gay? Hmm well let’s see. Do you dream about dick all day long? Do you you secretly fantasize about your friends dicks? What do you think Sherlock? Are you a dick loving little faggot? I think we both know that you are. I think you fall asleep every night dreaming about dick. And every morning you wake up with drool on your pillow and cum stuck to your leg. But just in case you weren’t completely convinced… why don’t you look at these big fat cocks right here. Can you feel your dick respond to these beautiful, juicy thick cocks parading in front of your face? Get down on you knees and suck it like a man. I’ll show you how.

Clip Contains: A mesmerizingly delicious coercive bisexual experience. Lots of big yummy cock to turn you totally fucking gay. You know you want it.

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, MESMERIZE, SISSY TRAINING, MIND FUCK, BIG DICKS

terra

Seductive And Tricky CEI Training

Download-Keep2share

15:36mins 1920x1080 685mb mp4

Cum Eating Instructions, Seduction

You've been wanting me to train you to eat your cum for quite some time. Training continues as I seductively remind you that women are always right. I make you repeat things I say-believing them even more. I'll get some cum in your mouth one way or another...I know how to get what I want. *one of my best videos yet*

#CEI, #Cock Tease, #Jerk Off Instruction, #Lingerie, #Sheer,

terra

Tits and Dick

Download-Keep2share

11:20mins 1920x1080 172mb mp4

To prove 2 u what a gay little bitch you truly are for Me, u r going to stroke 2 chicks with dicks for Me & we’ll see which turns u on more; tits or dick. Hmm, I wonder what it will be for you? Are u still pretending you r attracted to women and not a full blown fag? Honestly, you r nothing more than a pathetically hopeless, cock worshiping, faggot loser. And in case u still have any doubt about cock, I also have a big, black surprise waiting for u that I know will turn u on. You r such a fag!

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SHEMALES, SISSY TRAINING, CUM COUNTDOWN

terra

Popper Sniffing Cock Sucker

Download-Keep2share

10:16mins 1440x1080 753mb mp4

Men can be persuaded to do just about anything. If my seductive talents aren’t enough, all you will need is a few sniffs of pop-pers and you will be completely submissive. I’m going to make you serve as my new cocksucker. You are going to be one lucrative whore, making so much money for me with that pretty face and those luscious lips. I will teach you everything you need to know to please another man, including taking a big dick and earning your wage. I'll fuck your face and train that throat to relax for all shapes and sizes. You are going to be busy, high in demand with all the new tricks I show you. You’ll learn how to earn the most money working both your holes. So take another sniff and lets get to work!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, COCK WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

terra

Suck My Big Cock

Download-Keep2share

8:32mins 1280x720 114mb mp4

Your cock is so small, it's useless! I might as well make use of your other holes. I strap on a big dildo to show you how big your cock would need to be. But it's so tiny and pathetic, that I call you a cock sucker and shove my giant cock in your loser face. Get on your knees, watch me stroke, open up your mouth and suck my cock!

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FORCED BI, HUMILIATION, POV STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

CEI Timer Game

Download-Keep2share

25:35mins 1902x1070 858mb mp4

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up.
If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on.
You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, FISHNETS, CUM PLAY, GAMES

terra

Busting For Boobs

Download-Keep2share

8:08mins 1920x1080 593mb mp4

JOI, CBT Instruction

We're going to play a new game called 'Busting for Balls'. Here's how it's going to work. You're going to jerk your cock off for me as slow or as fast as I tell you. But here's the deal, the second my tits come out, you're giving those balls of yours punches. You gotta earn seeing those titties in your face ;)

#Ball Abuse, #Ballbusting, #Femdom, #Jerk Off Instruction, #CBT, #Tits,

terra

Pussyless Valentines Day

Download-Keep2share

5:03mins 1920x1080 213mb mp4

Chastity, Tease & Denial

No pussy for you and here's why:
My demand is good enough of a reason.

#Blonde Goddess, #Brat Girls, #Femdom, #Goddess Worship, #Princess, #Valentine's Day 2019,

terra

Swallowing Is YOUR BEST Option *CEI*

Download-Keep2share

12:37mins 1920x1080 517mb mp4

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy :)

Category: CEI

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CUM IN MOUTH, CUM SWALLOWERS, JOI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT

terra

Words That Hurt

Download-Keep2share

10:04mins 1440x1080 753mb mp4

What a sad pathetic life you live. All day you think and dream about all your Internet girlfriends, including myself. You’re obsessed with us and spend all your time and money on bitchy women who don’t even care you exist. Nothing excites you more than being humiliated by me, even spitting on you will get that ugly maggot cock hard and dripping. Sadly, no girl would ever want to touch a sack of $hit like you. Not even you’re wife will touch that gross infected worm. So all you will do is just jerk off. That’s what you will do for the rest of your life. It is the only thing you’re good at, besides being the biggest loser among the thousands of loser that serve and worship me.

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Merciless JOI

Download-Keep2share

10:58mins 1920x1080 474mb mp4

Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Instruction

I am not sure if you are ready for this tonight! There are going to be a lot of countdowns, that will take you to the edge and a final countdown to release all that cum that was built up from jerking it. Which countdown is the real one? Haha. Do not screw up! You will be using your useless, pathetic cock an awful lot in this video. You will be sore and raw from all the jerking off you will do doing… all for my amusement!

#Bra & Panties Tease, #Brat Girls, #Bratty Princess, #Financial Domination, #JOI Games, #Princess, #Sub Instructions, #Tall Goddess, #Tease Goddess, #Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Car Boot slave

Download-Keep2share

13:36mins 1920x1080 920mb mp4

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, scraping the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot.

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION

terra

14 Days of Love: Sweet Treats CEI

Download-Keep2share

20:24mins 1920x1080 1.18GB mp4

Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions

My mouth deserves only the most luxurious, divine flavours but a loser like you gets whatever he's given. These chocolates are for me and whatever disgusting, slimy mess you can conjure up out of your balls is for you! You're going to watch me pop each delicious treat in my mouth, one by one, while you work up a hot load, knowing that you're going to have to swallow it all down for me. These chocolates are from an admirer. I don't know which one, I have so many, but I get so many messages from perverts like you. Your words don't mean anything to me. You have to prove your love to me with an act. Good boys accept the filthiest of tasks while Goddess is spoiled and pampered. Show me how much you already adore me with a markup code EVA30 EVA50 EVASLOSER OWNEDBYEVA EVAOBSESSED

#Arrogant Woman, #Bratty, #CEI, #CEI Encouragement, #Eating, #Eating Fetish, #Femdom, #Humiliation, #JOI, #Tease,

terra

Caged And Riding Cock

Download-Keep2share

16:45mins 1920x1080 614mb mp4

You've been a good boy for me - not touching your cock and saving that big load of cum just for me. I'm impressed and think that you deserve a reward! Would you like that? Wonderful! But first, I'm going to have to lock your cock up. Don't worry, you'll still get your reward.

Next, I'm going to instruct you to finger fuck your asshole and milk your prostate. That's right, open up that ass - I want you wide and ready for me to fuck with my strap on while I pound my own ass with my favourite anal probe. Does that feels good? Having you ass filled with my cock? I can see your own cock swollen and throbbing in your cage and I'm not going to stop fucking that ass of your's until you cum through your chastity cage. That's right, show my that you are a good slut boy and milk that prostate until your cage cock explodes!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CHASTITY, FEMDOM, ANAL MASTURBATION, STRAP-ON, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT