Meetmadden webcams

Rodzila

why aren't the members tell her show your body . I don't get why they are staying all those years and also tipping in the show itself. I really don't get it. they feel they are cyber boyfriends or friends of hers? she doesn't give a fuck about them.
like 10 years of nipple slips and 3-4 little pussy slips. i think she doesn't need the cash. cause how many members can she have? 20?

teenluvver

So last nights was moved by 3 hours with a fair bit of notice then 45 mins of her trying to get her cam to work followed by cancellation! Surely you make sure your kit is working if that is your job. And what about a clear rescheduling. No doubt it will just disappear. So a 30 min part show last week and none this week. My membership is now cancelled

teenluvver

So credit where it is due, great one this week despite a few breaks in connection. Lots of nipple and naked at end. Covered of course but sexy for sure

TheDudee

A couple asshole flashes around the 50 minute mark, but too far away to be worth much. Still, definitely moving in the right direction.

tongue

A couple asshole flashes around the 50 minute mark, but too far away to be worth much. Still, definitely moving in the right direction.
Respect, but she's not moving in any direction other than a circle. As long as she keeps scooting around with an article of clothing, blanket or pillow, and lotioning her nips,, she's not making any progress - at all.

teenluvver

I do think with a little effort she could make the shows awesome as she is hot. Some themes or role playing or even just dressing up in some good outfits. Most of the time it's fairly standard bra and pants which doesn't show off what she has. Now she shows nips a lot she needs to do something different if doesn't want to expose more.

tongue

I do think with a little effort she could make the shows awesome as she is hot. Some themes or role playing or even just dressing up in some good outfits. Most of the time it's fairly standard bra and pants which doesn't show off what she has. Now she shows nips a lot she needs to do something different if doesn't want to expose more.
For those of us who have followed her since year 1. We know that she has made great strides with showing her breast, but has regressed in her full nudity. She used to get totally naked every show - when we first "Met" Madden. She is a knock out, full grown women still acting in large part, like a teen model tease. She needs to catch up to where Bailey was a couple of years ago - in her own Madden way. Otherwise, there's not much more reason to follow her. With that said, I do totally look forward (in useless hope) to her next great cam show - but I'll never join her site again - based on her current content.

pop71

I agree with tongue. This last camshow was quite disappointing. She can and has been much better. Hopefully it is sooner than later.

tongue

I agree with tongue. This last camshow was quite disappointing. She can and has been much better. Hopefully it is sooner than later.
She would in several sets were some nice transparencies, but nothing good at all in recent years

sl11aa

She would in several sets were some nice transparencies, but nothing good at all in recent years
exactly. who would pay to see a 30 year old woman in underwear whith no nudes, poor picture sets, shit wednesday videos and 480 webcams? makes no sense

teenluvver

Not if it's the same type of content
And last nights cancelled as she was flooded and wasn't in the mood. Desperately sorry to do it but not sorry enough to simply rearrange. Oh no, just cancel. What sort of business model is that? If she cared at all she would reschedule, doesn't cost anything

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@teenluvver don't suppose it even crossed your mind that if she was flooded out she might not know when she will be able to reschedule? Better to just cancel than reschedule and then have to cancel again. Seriously some of you lot need to get a grip, she isn't there just for you, she has a life that can sometimes effect her ability to update her site or cam, expecting her to carry on as normal when unexpected incidents happen is ridiculous(and before you start i am a regular long term subscriber to her site).

teenluvver

@teenluvver don't suppose it even crossed your mind that if she was flooded out she might not know when she will be able to reschedule? Better to just cancel than reschedule and then have to cancel again. Seriously some of you lot need to get a grip, she isn't there just for you, she has a life that can sometimes effect her ability to update her site or cam, expecting her to carry on as normal when unexpected incidents happen is ridiculous(and before you start i am a regular long term subscriber to her site).
Fair point so I look forward to the delayed reschedule!!